Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priya Adgar GoleYour feedback matters!
Spotting brownish blood and abdominal pain after 7 days of taking ipill. The withdrawal of blood with whitish thing is just a drop. What should I do? It's been 3 days I'm suffering from it. Is it normal or it can be implantation bleeding? Please do reply. What shall I do? How long it's gonna be last?
Sir maine aaj sex kiya. Aur meri girlfriend ka period 2 to 7 tak tha. to aaj sex se koi problem to nahi hogi.
Its been 9 weeks since my last missed period. I suspect that I am 9 weeks pregnant. I have had a ultrasound done at 5 weeks which the doctor said was not pregnant. All my urine pregnancy tests turn up negative. I am overweight and have a lot of stomach fat. So in my case which is a better option to rule out pregnancy? Beta Hcg blood test or ultrasound?
Hi, My wife is suffering from severe pain during her MC period. Is it a any type of sickness or is it normal? actually she is having severe pain during her periods. Please answer me. Is it necessary to consult a doctor or nothing to worry about it.
Hello sir/mem I have white discharge issue. I consulted to many Dr. and take treatment but still suffering from the same please help me.
I had a sex with prostitute. She had done blow job to me. And had used condom while having sex. Is this safe or spread infection?
Pain in right breast, multiple fibroids in left breast and pain also. My maternal grandmother had breast cancer. Does this mean I have more chances of having breast cancer?
I am 36 years old I am five months conceived second child. I am using insulin 16 0 16. Fasting sugar is 104 pp is 146. Is there will be any problem for my foetus?
My wife who is 23 years old not having m. C (period) from last 3 month. Kindly suggest good medicine for her?
Hi, stay in sharja and its very hot here I am planning for a baby just want to no going for a walk in the evening in 45 degree is harmful and drinking butter milk in the evening will it harm to conceive a baby, becoz I read a article to conceive a baby avoid milk products please give me answer in detail.
My query is related to periods.My periods are getting late.My last date was 17 march.In this month periods has not come.I am sexually active .My age is 21 years. I have taken home pregnancy test as well as blood test but both show negative. In blood test hcg are blow 1.3 .Please suggest me what I have to do now. Is this a normal condition or something went wrong. Reply soon as soon as possible.
Good health is indeed the key to success. If you were of the idea, that health is a biological factor that you are born with and that can be altered or rectified with the advice of a medical practitioner, you are extremely mistaken. To some extent, the quality of your health is in your hands. Physical health goes hand in hand with your psychological health. Like doctors say, a person might be facing some very serious disease, but being mentally strong can help him or her overcome difficulties. Your day-to-day attitude in life is also of great consequence; it decides your overall health when recorded for a year or more.
Effects of positive thoughts on a person's health:
- Worry less: Fretting is the worst way of coping in life. Each and every individual has issues gnawing at their existence. The best way to deal with problems is to face them with a calm and logical mind. Being anxious over a certain occurrence doesn't help you get anywhere in life. People who worry less have a longer and healthier life.
- Once you forgive, you naturally move on: Holding on to grudges is an utterly depressing way to carry on with the course of life. Unless you forgive, you are stuck at one single point. This holds you back from achieving to the best of your abilities. Forgiveness doesn't let the other person win; it only helps you live without emotional baggage.
- Learn to be resilient in times of stress: Thinking yourself as weak is an easy way to let hurdles take control of you. You should be of a strong disposition. Whatever the situation is, a person should take it in stride and consider it as a passing phase. Keep reminding yourself you will be back on your feet in no time at all. Being mentally weak can lead to nervous breakdowns.
- Creativity can help you sleep over remorse: Fear, anger, hatred or remorse are emotions that bog you down. Every human being should try and channelize their energies into something useful. Thinking creatively is beneficial for oneself.
- Never say 'impossible': Giving up on your dreams shows you in poor light. Treating a goal as impossible even before attempting to attain it can be very bad for your health. It can result in chronic nervousness.