Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Priya Adgar GoleYour feedback matters!
I'm not getting regular periods after my marriage, from 5 months. Earlier it was regular, what could be the reason behind.
Anyone. please help. Any gynecologists or any doctor who knows about this issue please help us. Sir/ma'am please help. My girlfriends period started from 10 aug and ended on 15th aug. We had UNPROTECTED sex on 27th of aug. I believe I did not cum Inside her but since she was not sure so she took IPILL (ECP) after 6 hours of intercourse for the FIRST time in her life. After four days i.e. On 1st aug at 1: 30 am, she started bleeding and she said that the pain and blood was just like her periods although it was not her period date. She bleed for 3 days and the bleeding stopped on the fourth day. We both are very tensed as we don't want any pregnancy. Please help. Please We will be grateful to you. Please.
I am 25 years old before one week of my mensuration I had pain in my legs badly. Earlier it was a stomach ache but nowadays its leg pain and stomach ache both and mood swings too.
Health benefits of masturbation
1. It helps you love yourself more. Knowledge of your own body can be incredibly empowering - and the more you tune into your mind and body, the happier you'll be in your relationships. Dr. Suggests that you first get a mirror and try looking at your own genitals. If you're shy, begin in a slow, nonsexual manner and work your way up as you become more comfortable.
2. It can make sex with others better. Some people think that women who use vibrators or other toys will have a hard time orgasming with someone else, but experts say that masturbation is one of the best ways to figure out what you like in bed, and subsequently, how to guide your sexual partners. Do yourself and your partner a favor by carving out some 'me' time.
3. It can boost your confidence and body image. It's like the saying goes: masturbation is sex with a person you love, right? bust out your gadgets, videos, or do it the old-fashioned way to build up your self-esteem, because, believe it or not, pleasing yourself is an easy way to improve your outlook on life.
4. It's good for your vagina. While many women already know the benefits of Kegels, some don't know that they can get similar benefits from masturbation. Orgasms help keep your pelvic floor strong and healthy, which can prevent urinary incontinence and promote your overall sexual health. Contracting your muscles can also help relieve cramps during your period.
I am a 26 Years Female, and I have PCOS Condition, I have kept my weight in check and have a hard time keeping weight in control. Periods are regular most of the time. But want to find a more permanent solution.
I'm 18 years old. 2 days ago I had unprotected sex. It was not the first time. But that day for the first time my vagina started bleeding. I had a sudden fever. Then yesterday it started itching. Feeling a lot week. Urine color is dark orange and experiencing loose motions and dark circles on face. Is this the symptoms of some kind disease or just weakness?
I have itching on my private part and itching mark also since five months please give me medicine and ointment for relief.
Helo. I am 25 . How many times has to sex with my partner to get a healthy baby . And what happened if I feeds my wife breast milk . Any side effects .
Hi i am newly married while having intercourse my wife feels a lot of pain because of this pain we are unable to have sex comfortably is this normal we are married from last 16 days.
How to reduce hair fall of my wife , age 20. Two time sex in a week , Is there in problem with enough sex?
त्योहारों के मौसम में बाजारों में लगाई जाने वाली मेहंदी में पैरा फैनिलिनडायमिन (पीपीडी) और डायमीन नामक रसायन होते हैं जो त्वचा संक्रमण का कारण हो सकते हैं। मेहंदी के रंग को गहरा करने के लिए इसमें ये खतरनाक रसायन मिलाए जाते हैं। इससे त्वचा में जलन, सूजन, खुजली और खरोंच के निशान बन जाने का खतरा होता है। इन खतरनाक रासायनों से तैयार मेहंदी सूर्य की अल्ट्रावायलेट किरणों के सम्पर्क में आने पर कैंसर का कारण बन सकता है। वैसे इसमे सिर्फ पीपीडी ही नहीं बल्कि इनमें मौजूद अमोनिया, आक्सीडेटिन, पैराक्साइड, हाइड्रोजन तथा अन्य केमिकल भी मानवीय त्वचा के लिए अत्यंत खतरनाक है। इसमें मौजूद पीएच एसिड तो और भी ज्यादा नुकसान पहुंचा सकता है।
Ma'am I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27 August and she took I pill (ecp) after 6 hours. After 4 days I.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and she blessed for four days. Now after 21 days of intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25 September, 2 October and 9th October. All the test came NEGATIVE. We even did a bhcg test on 18th October, the results were <1.2 miU/mL. Then she started bleeding from 23October to 29th October. This month also, The bleeding started day before yesterday I.e. On 23rd Nov. My question is can we rule out pregnancy now but she is having severe pain and feels like vomiting. Can it be related to this? Please help.
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.
Madam meri wife ka left breast bahut bada ho gaya hai jabki right breast jaise ka taisa hai because unka right breast mujh per tej dab gaya tha aur usse blood discharge bhi hua tha but maine unka ultrasound karbaya to usme sab normal aaya sir ?
I have itching and itching mark on my private part since last 4 months please suggest me medicine and ointment for relief.
I am 23 year female and in water type thing come from my vagina my question is these types of characteristics are symptoms of periods? me and my hubby physical contact with last one month pl help me to know that i am pregnant or not?
Galactorrhea is not a disease per se, but more of an underlying medical condition or a symptom that involves discharge of a milky fluid from the nipples, which is not the breast milk. It becomes especially crucial owing to the similarity of the two, when breastfeeding the baby is concerned. It may happen even while you are not lactating or not even pregnant, mostly in menopausal women. Strangely, the syndrome has also shown to have occurred to men and children, irrespective of gender.
What are the contributing factors to the development of Galactorrhea?
- Galactorrhea is a major side effect of certain kinds of medication that leads to hormonal imbalance and ultimately leads to quasi-lactation.
- Increase in the levels of prolactin can result in Galactorrhea which may be due to a number of reasons ranging from excessive stimulation in the nipples and chest area (during sexual activities), or pituitary and thyroid problems. The former is not a major cause of worry. The latter can be fixed with proper medication.
- Kidney disease and spinal cord surgery may also result in this phenomenon.
- Substance abuse and birth control pills may also be responsible for breast discharge.
- At times, the causes for Galactorrhea may not be certifiably determined.
Various symptoms of Galactorrhea include:
- Milky discharge from one or both breasts simultaneously.
- Discharge may be continuous or intermittent.
- Density and amount of discharge may also vary.
- In case of women, this may have a direct effect on periods, leading to irregular menstruation.
- The discharge may occur without pressure or when an external agency is involved.
- Headaches and worsening vision are also said to occur.
When you experience a nipular discharge, the most common tests you should undergo include a pregnancy test, prolactin level exam, mammography, ultrasounds, even an MRI for the pituitary gland evaluation. Based on the result, your physician prescribes the required medicines or advises you to stop taking a particular medicine that might be causing this discharge in the first place.