Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priya Adgar GoleYour feedback matters!
Last year I have got a surgery that I have water bubbles. After that my periods are regular. My husband also performed sperm count analysis he has sperm count range from 60-80. I used so many tablets but no use at last this month my doctor recommended me iui treatment but I said no. I want naturally. Please suggest me my weight- 62 my height -5.5.
I had used novex tablets from 24th June till 22nd July 15 days alternate days and I had intercourse on 6th July my period was on 23rd but I got on 24th July but it was not like my normal period I had brownish discharge can I get pregnant. Please answer my question.
I am 20 years old. During the time of periods I never used to have pain in my stomach. But from few months back I am having a severe stomach pain during periods. What's the reason behind it? What are the measures need to be followed? Earlier I used to have bleeding from 5 to 7 days but now it's completely reduced, not even for one day. Would you plzz help me with the problem.
My periods are late by 1 month. From past 2 months I have heavy stress and travelling a lot. Is it normal.
We have 2kids 15 and 7 my wife is pregnant for a third baby she is now 24 weeks and she us having pain in left shoulder can't even lift hand from front difficult to do most of the work What do you think is this happening and any medicine for this?
Hi Dr. Thank you for last solution provided. This time we had contact on ovlution day n Dr. gave me sustain tb for 10 days to be inserted in vagina. I just want to know what can be the symptomps that I am pregnant. Please help.
Sir, am 25, going to get married within two months, we don't wish to get pregnant soon, let it be after one year at least, what method is safe for it. I mean using condom or tablet is would better to use for pleasure as well as safe? Am little bit confuse on first night sex. Partner suggested to do intercourse without condom, does it lead any pregnancy issuone One major question, if I use condom during my first night sex, can I feel the pleasure enough when compare to do without condom.
I had Sex on 6th of this month at 8.00 pm with my girlfriend with out taking any precaution so had a small doubt that sperm was spilled in her vagina so on 8th of this months at 6.00 pm she took ipill tablet. Now she is having some excess of white discharge and some Cramps. Her last period was on 25th January. Is there any problem with that if please suggest tablets, thank you.
Dear sir /mam we want a 1 boy and I have a 1 girl and we are trying for baby but we r unable so please tell me what we do.
Hi I am 3 month pregnant. I am feeling prob if constipation. Isabghol can be eaten during pregnancy for constipation. please advice.
Last year I have suffered from urinary track infection for around 65 days. Fever used to come for 1-2 hours daily. I consulted my doctor and went for urine culture test then he prescribed me following medicines- 1) Azithrysin 500 mg OD for 15 days 2) nitrofurantoin 100 mg TDS 17 days Now again from the last 10 days I am suffering from the same. I drink coconut water daily. I am taking ciprofloxacin 500 mg BD this time. I am tired of this reoccurring fever. What should I do to get rid of all this? I take Cardace H 5 mg BD for high BP Please guide me.
I have a huge hair growth on my stomach, face and breast. Do not know what to do. Also I have short periods lasting for 16 to 25 hours max and weight gain upto 7 kgs in this year. Please suggest how to proceed.
￼Meet prominent food allergen’s
- An allergy is defined as when a child’s immune system oversights the important protein present in the food and starts treating is as an entity; it soon starts producing antibodies in the blood as a process of defence.
- The entire process triggers and initiates the production of a nitrogenous compound called ‘histamine.’ histamine production is usually associated with mild to severe itchy rashes, constant sneezing and in few cases associated with nausea and vomiting. In seldom cases, the child can complain of anaphylaxis (severe onset of allergic reaction).
- Most of the symptoms take a few days to develop and subside in few days and any such abnormal allergic reactions should be immediately be sorted by a child specialist. In most cases, the child eventually grows out of most of the allergens by the age of 5 to 6 years. However, fewer can continue to perpetuate lifelong.
- Below are the most common allergens listed which if not administered before 6 to 8 months of an infant’s life can give some serious troubles.
Wheat the common allergen, wheat protein gluten can be sensitive, especially for those under 6 months of age. Children can show persistent symptoms of being gluten intolerant by passing watery stools to developing irritability of skin accompanied by itching or developing rashes. Most of the symptoms associated with wheat allergy vanish off with the growing age. However, it should not be introduced into the baby’s diet before 6 months of age.
1. Milk - one of the most common allergens which affect nearly 2 per cent of the infant population. It is advisable to make sure that cow’s milk or any other variant should not be introduced before child’s first birthday, as baby’s tiny digestive system is still progressing to digest proteins and sugar from the milk. The best way to check the tolerance of baby’s milk consumption is to add 1 part of whole milk or cow’s milk with mother’s milk; one can gradually increase the quantity once assured that baby is able to take it all.
2. Eggs - the protein in egg (specifically egg white) is known to be the most common allergen, with the onset of the symptoms almost immediately. The best way to introduce eggs in the child’s daily nutritional intake is by cooking it vigorously till the white turns solid and also ensuring, it is separately given to the baby.
3. Fish - child can show sensitivity towards any form and type of fish by developing skin rashes being difficult to digest; there should be introduction of small portion of well-cooked salmon or cod in the diet. It can surely be introduced after 6 months of exclusive breast feeding.
4. Peanuts - peanut allergy is known and common allergen. In most cases, it is associated with severe skin rashes. It affects nearly 1 child in 50. In most cases, babies grow out of it by the age of 5 but, introducing raw peanuts in child’s diet should be prohibited.
The above mentioned are the most common food allergens noted and in most cases baby grow out of it, however, utmost care should be taken to introduce the above food list in conservative quantities to initialise successful weaning.