Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priti ShahYour feedback matters!
I feel alot of pain during sex m newly married and my husband try to sex with me but we have to stop at the beginning because I feel excess of pain any medicine to reduce all the pain during and after sex.
I am 30 weeks pregnant. My u/s reports says that I have stomach bubble grossly distended. Can you tell me exactly what does it mean.
Is there any problem for having sex with a only a single uninfected partner without having condoms every time? Is there any other problems for this excluding the chances of pregnancy.
After periods there is some flow of fluid so what should I do I had done intercourse so that or what?
Sir, I am trying to have a baby but when I do intercourse I did not wet so I have to use cream to enter my husband into my body. Plz advice that it really affect to become a pregant if I did not wet. Do I need to go to a dr ?
I would like to know when will my first period starts after having 21 days of birth control pills. Will iT take more than a week to start the period after having it?
I want to conceive a baby .after some test of follicular study they asked to do laparoscopy. I still confused about this test.
Kitchen is a great pharmacy where spices are friends of a dietitian and pride of the cooks.
Here is the Golden Milk (Fat burner and good night sleep) recipe:
1. Add 100 ml of cow's milk to 50 ml of water.
2. Add 1/2 tsp of organic turmeric powder (haldi), pinch of cinnamon (dalchini), 1/4th tsp of nutmug powder (jaiphel) and pinch of black pepper powder.
3. Simmer it till it boils.
4. Have this warm golden milk an hour before going to bed.
Additional Tip: Use turmeric and black pepper in daily cooking to bust physical and mental stress.
Caution: Please avoid this milk if you are a pregnant women or if you are taking blood thinners or diabetes medicines.
I am in a 5 months pregnancy. Facing some breathing problems like oxygen deficiency. How can I treat myself from this?
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed second last pill of june doubled up the last. Took a break of 6 days on which I had my withdrawal bleed. Started new pack from july 8th. First time intercourse on july 9th. Then on july 14 well protected. Missed 21st july pill doubled up on 22nd july. Had a light bleeding on 22nd july morning. Pill pack ended on 28th july bleeding from 1-6aug. No pill or intercourse after that. Period due on 1st sept since it did not occur till 8th sept. Did a usg on 8th shows bulky ovaries with pcod and bulky anteverted uterus Serum beta hcg test on 8th sept (last intercourse 14th july) was 0.11. Doctor prescribed deviry for 5 days but after taking just 1 dose got my periods from 11-16sept. Did a usg again on 21 which shows bulky ovaries with pcod only My serum beta hcg was 2 months after intercourse and it is 0.11? Y not 0? Do I have to repeat the test? M I at a risk of pregnancy if no intercourse after july.
I am a 19 year old girl and I have noticed an offensive stench coming from my cervical mucus today. I didn't miss my periods and I'm not pregnant. Why am I having such smell?
Vaginal discharge. Started clear now its a light yellow. Has a smell to it. Has been happening for about a week now. Started using summers eve and vagisil nothing has worked so far. Had a recent pelvic exam evrything was normal. Was on antibiotics for a little while but discharge is still irregular.
My daughter's blood report is blood glucose fasting-101 .1, insulin fasting -19.34,total t3-180, t4-10.14,tsh-cLIA-17.54. She had irregular periods and excess bleeding, how to control her insulin levels and tsh level.
I have irregular periods .this problem is now starting from before three months. I have my boy baby of five years. Mine is normal delivery.
Dr. my friend she has irregular periods problem from 3 years is it a major problem she had a little hair on her face and she gaining weight she almost now 70 is any home remedies is there to get rid of this.
I am 28 years old and mother of two young kids 2.5 and 1 yrs after my second c section I am having shooting pain in my left heel, left bum, and back ache the pain in my heel is so severe that some times (specially after waking up) I need to walk on my toes.
My problem is lochia and I do not known about treatment of lochia please tell me about treatment of lochia.
How to get pregnant if the period cycle is not happening on time. My wife is suffering from this period disorder how to cure it.
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.