Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Priti Shah

Anesthesiologist, Mumbai

Dr. Priti Shah Anesthesiologist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Priti Shah
Dr. Priti Shah is a renowned Anesthesiologist in Ghatkopar West, Mumbai. She is currently associated with Sapna Health Care in Ghatkopar West, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Priti Shah on

Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 34 years of experience on You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sapna Health Care

"A" Wing Bhaveshwar Plaza, L.B.S Marg, Ghatkopar(West),Landmark: Opp. Shreyas Theatre, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Priti Shah

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 28 female, unmarried. I am the only one care taker for myself. I am stuck into worst situations. I am surrounding into so many problems. But there are two major problems. First is- worst pelvic pain! second is- excessive hair growth on full face and on whole body! it disturbed my whole life! both has become a big full stop of my life. I spent almost 75 % and all my savings into to solve these two problems. From past 2 years I am doing nothing. I don't have even a single rupee. In short I cannot survive my life and cannot solve all my puzzles without solve these 2 major problems. I am unable to do job, work and unable to survive. I actually want to survive. I don't want to commit suicide. So that I am trying to find out where's the main problem exactly with the help of gynecologist and endocrinologist. 1. Worst pelvic pain since 18 to 19 years has been passed:- here I am describing about pelvic pain: period started-at the age of 13 it was regular till dec 2013 1 month delayed- since dec 2013 to oct 2013 (almost 1 year) after having norlut- n 2-2 in a day for 5 days (2nd dec 2014 to 6 dec 2014) then period started also in the month of 11th dec 2014. And then jan 10th 2015. It was also fully painful. Pelvic pain type - (extremely sharp, aching, crampy) pelvic pain when periods started, before till dec 2013, migraine like head ache when - 1 day before and after 6 day of the periods, till dec 2013 after dec 2013 pelvic pain and migraine like head ache - even on other days too. Pelvic pain location (both side on'v' shape) pain duration (4 days) intensity (10? worst? the pain is) 2nd excessive hair growth type of hair on full face - black, little long than normal. Stared at the age of 13 -14 on beard area & neck area- excessive, black, thick, long. Started at the age of 17 -18-19 on whole body- excessive, black, long, thick on legs, thighs, hips, bikini area & full area of abdomen and on chest and on underarms. Excessive, long, black on arms. I have taken lost of medicine, tonics, homeopathy, english, ayurvedic since 18 -19 years. Last medicine for pelvic pain is combiflame recent medicine for pelvic pain and migraine is dico- liv. But all are useless actually. Even all tests are like testosterone, fsh, lh, amh, dheas, ultrasound are normal then can these problem of hair growth and pelvic pain raise because of hypothyroidism? or is there any reason behind that? please give me your opinion. My tsh level was 8.56 on 20 jan 2012 7.60 on 28 feb 2013 8.93 on 5 nov 2013 7.03 on 2 dec 2014 so kindly tell me should I start the thyroid medicine? or should wait for months? if you say yes I should have to take medicine then how much mcg I will have to start 25 or 50 mcg and which company? but I have some doubts. Because apart from these problems like excessive hair growth on face and whole body, pelvic pain, cold hand and feet in winters, hair fall there's no another any such a symptoms. Kindly solve this puzzle please Dr. I shall be very thankful to you. These 4 days are like I am traveling into hell and feeling like to commit suicide. Nobody can understand my these problems. And no one is taking deeply or seriously to my these problems. Now Dr. Kindly you tell me can you help me to solve these puzzles?

M B B S, M. D (Internal Medicine)
General Physician, Nellore
I can only say that your symptoms are not related to hypothyroidism. After hearing your history, the case is too complicated and long term to consult online. I can only suggest that you consult a proper medical endocrinologist for a second opinion.
17 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pain over knee cap area. Cracking sound while folding legs. Discomfort while walking. Some vibrations felt while touching the knee with hands.

Diploma in Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, MD - Acupuncture
Acupuncturist, Bangalore
Identify the mid point between the ankle bone and tendons and give pressure with a blunt edge on either side of your foot for 2 minutes. Also give pressure in the web between 2nd and 3rd finger from your toe for 2 minutes. Finally give a good massage for both feet in hot water. Identify the dipping portion on the back of your knee folding. Press this dip with both middle fingers and hold your knee with your thumbs for support. Please swing 20 times morning and evenings. Inform after 10 days for further guidance.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from arthritis my age is 26 years, whenever knee joint side paining and crack crack sound is coming please help me what I should do and" I'm not interested to go surgery" only naturally.

MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Orthopedist, Pune
Hello lybrate user, knee joint arthritis is the cause of your symptoms. Do some quariceps strengthening exercises and use knee caps and hot water bag fomentation. There are some natural remedies but their efficacy remains to be proven. God bless you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have mostly legs aching during normal times and it bothers me much that I am helpless that I couldn't sleep properly until I take a pain killer. What would be the reason and what should I do to get rid of it?

BPT, MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Sangrur
Dear Lybrate user Do muscle streching exercise for legs & back with best advice of physiotherapist only. Take hot formentation. I wud like to suggest you one more thing that you must try to reduce your body weight. Over weight causes so many problems regarding to health as bad effects on viceral organs ,hypertension, diabetes,backache and joint pain, etc. Some dietary changes as add high fiber diet &juicy fresh fruits, fluids intake. Avoid spicy & junk food. Try to add in routein walking morning or evening start from fifteen min. Then progressivly increase day by day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from the dry cough from the 2 weeks pleas tell me th solution how to solve it. Its very painful from my neck.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Bhavnagar
If you have permanent problem, you should precautions. Some tips for you * take ginger & turmeric mix with honey before food * take ajvayan & jeera 1 tsp each after each meal * take hot water only * eat less then of your hunger. Take fast. It will help you for less cough production * avoid day sleep, stress, night awaking * start excersice. I need detailed history for better solution & medicine. *start medicine yastimadhu ghanvati or lavangadi vati I need more history for better medication.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Respected doctors I am boy of 22 years. Recently I am feeling cracks noises from coming out from my right knee. Sometimes it was paining since last 2 days but today its not paining so far. I think I masturbate regularly might be its reason. Is it true. What should I do sir.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hello apply prasarini oil or pranacharya restopain oil on your affected part and give hot water fomentation .take yograj guggul and agni tundi vati after lunch and dinner with warm water. Take maha rasnadi kwath 2-2 tsf twice a day. Take pranacharya vatari capsule and syrup twice a day. Avoid fermented food. Junk food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

1. I often get severe back pain, please advice what could be the reason? 2. What are the symptoms of thyroid. Pls help?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Hyderabad
Dear lybrate-user getting thyroid screening once in a while is a must for all all thyroid patients do not have all symptoms but still thyroid mostly hypothyroidism has 1. Dryskin2. Constipation3. Low respiration, 4. Increase in body weight 5. Hair fall. 6. Loss of calcium7. I'm high levels there will be memory loss and confusion.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

At present facing urticaria red patches full body with itching. Taking teczine tab with homeopathy Med, for shoulder pain signoflam SOS.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
Dear Lybrate user, You should take Urtica Urens 200 thrice a day for two. Days three drops in water. Call back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am not able to sleep from 2days due to headache and back pain. What should I do?

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Take physiotherapy treatment for back pain. Use lumber spine belt also. Take calcium and multivitamin also. Apply volini cream before sleeping.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Fever, headache,body pains, right hand back bone pain, light swelling both hands, stomachache.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Sexologist, Pune
drink warm water,take healthy food,take proper precaution from cold environment,take proper rest,sound sleep, take more liquids ,light diet like rice,moong daal, khichadi avoid chilled water,cold drink, foods kept in friedge,oily,spicy,outside food,water, avoid late night works
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having shoulder pain while rotating it. Pls suggest permanent solution. Urgent.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Shoulder Advice... Hot Fomentation. Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a neck pain in last 2 months I am 34 years old women have if got any relief, what should I do now?

General Physician, Hyderabad
Neck pain, although felt in the neck, can be caused by numerous other spinal problems. Neck pain may arise due to muscular tightness in both the neck and upper back, or pinching of the nerves emanating from the cervical vertebrae. Joint disruption in the neck creates pain, as does joint disruption in the upper back. The head is supported by the lower neck and upper back, and it is these areas that commonly cause neck pain. The top three joints in the neck allow for most movement of the neck and head. The lower joints in the neck and those of the upper back create a supportive structure for the head to sit on. If this support system is affected adversely, then the muscles in the area will tighten, leading to neck pain.apply heated salt as massage on the pain area, use hifenac sr tab daily one before sleep for three days , sit in good pasture, avoid seeing tv in sleeping pasture, sleep flat on ground for a week without pillow, it cures ok take care ,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My dad, 54, is a business man, who have to work over night. He is also a smoker from past 30 years, he frequently has back pains and his work involve bending. What should he do?

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Your father must have started having degenerative changes in his lower back region especially knowing that he has been a chronic smoker. If he has localized back pain with no other symptoms like radiating leg pain, neurological symptoms like numbness, weakness, paresthesias etc, then he can start with following recommendations for initial period of 2-3 weeks: - to maintain proper posture of your back while working and sleeping - if pain is more then take a short course of an anti-inflammatory medication like tab etoshine or paracetamol or one which suits him - physical therapy initially under supervision of a trained physiotherapist and then to continue at home - adequate calcium & vitamin d intake if levels are low in body - ice packs can applied if his pain is acute, then hot fomentation can be done at home - analgesic spray for local application can be used and is easily available. - avoid lifting heavyweight/ acute forward bending in mornings etc we will observe him for next 2-3 weeks how he responds to this conservative management protocol. If he is not feeling better, then we will have to get some investigations like dynamic x rays of lower back and few blood tests for evaluation. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 40 years old and suffering backache and anus pain from last 2-3 month what I do? please suggest me.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Kindly show me a photograph & digital X RAYS of affected part. Rule out diabetes & vit.D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. SPRING BEDS, FOLDING BEDS OR THICK MATRESS ARE HARMFUL Use no pillow under the head. DO HOT FOMANTATION. Paracetamol 250mg OD & SOS x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab OD x10. Do neck, back & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. Do reply back for detailed treatment plan. Do not ignore .It could be beginning of a serious problem.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from hand finger pain in joint last 6_8 month. My age 34 year. When I use phone then I feel like dead finger. I can not lift bucket of water. Pls advise. Which medicine should I take.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
You should take Acupressure therapy and take Biochemic Kali mur 200x + Nat phos 200x. 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days than consult private online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mere pairo me askar dard rhta h jb dwa kha leta hu tb thik bt uske bad fir waisa ho jata hai.

General Physician, Mumbai
Apart from taking symptomatic treatment take Tablet folvite 5mg once a day for six months and vitamin D3 60000iu once a week for six months
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My open heart surgery done. Valve repair and vsd device done . But after 2 year k baad b Mere joint me kuch bhari kam krte huye bharipan ho gya. Aur jab main chalta hun toh bhari sans aata h . Mujhe aisa lagta h jaise joint me se air coross ho kya aisa ho Sakta h. Aur kya apne aap thik ho jayega.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Continue taking medicines which are protective to the heart also. Reduce salt intake to bare minimum, joint pain can be due to retention of water or lack of proper exercises, putting entire load of body on knees. Get investigated by showing to your doctor. Get an x ray of joint done. Get back here with report and do consult a good physiotherapist for proper exercises which do not strain the knee joints.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I have pain in my spinal cord, and back too, and have sever pain in stomach. Kindly please suggest me some medicines.

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
dear user, go for xray of lumbar spine to confirm any disc problem. apply heat fermentation twice a day for 4 days if no improvement then take physiotherapy treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old man and I have a problem with my legs because small walking can do then it will be so much pain so please tell me the solution for this.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Keep your leg raised while sitting or lying quadriceps strengthening exercises hamstring stretching.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am retired army officer. I have been advised knee replacement. Who is the right doctor including Army RR Hospital Delhi Can nott. I stay in Gurgaon. I hold Max Bupa Medi Insurance. Please advise.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
Aims hosp. Till that rhus tox 30 take 1 drop 3 times x 7 day take above is homeopathic medicine and available in homeopathic store also safe to take and no side effects for future management contact me.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed