Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priti PatilYour feedback matters!
I am a 19 year girl. I use spectacle as I have power -4 as a result I have dark circles. I wanted to know what to use to reduce these dark circles.
I have a sleeping problem from past 3yrs since my wife passed away i used to take valium 10mg tab regularly since it is not available now iam taking petril0.5mg 5nos/night i want to come out of this habbit please help
Mg friend is 20 years old. Mawa khane ki wajah se uska muh puri tarah se nahi kulta pahele muh me 4 finger chali jati thi aur ab to 2 ungli jitna hi kulta hai wo kya kare ki muh pura khul sake? koi upay btaye?
I have a habit of daily masturbation, now I am having hair fall so can masturbation cause hair fall.
I have constipation problem. Usually I drink 2-3 jugs of water in a day. But the problem remains the same. What to do?
Respected Sir, Would like to say you that, My age is 34 running and I am suffering from thyroid from last 23 Years. I want to cure my thyroid problem and I'm taking Tablets Eltroxin-100 Mcg daily in empty stomach. How can I get a relief from thyroid. Due to this, my body growth/ height has been stopped and memory problem also there. So, please help me or give me suggestions.
Masturbation is effect to sperm count because I am now married it's effects my married life having baby pls suggest me what I do.
While most of us aiming to lose weight focus on reducing fats, many of us fail to understand the role that refined sugar play in increasing our body weight and waistlines.
Here are some simple tips for reducing sugars in your diet:
1. Practice yourself to enjoy foods that are naturally sweet, without added sugar. Choose seasonal fruits as your snack.
2. Try to make homemade sauces and toppings with less sugar.
3. Sugar- sweetened beverages like milkshakes and coffee drinks, which are full of sugar and calories. Try to limit the intake of these beverages.
4. Mix fresh or dried fruit into plain, home-made yogurt, many ready-to-eat fruity yogurts are loaded with added sugar.
5. Opt for the smallest sized can or bottle you can find, if you want to have soft drinks. Soft drinks are commonly sold in big bottles (approx. 600ml), which provide at least 12-15 teaspoons of sugar.