Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priti PatilYour feedback matters!
I have no thyroid but I have symptoms like earning weight nd I have double chin it seriously makes me worried Cox I am working n it field nd I am 27 going to get married I take photos a lot Cox f this now a days I feel shy to pose nd one more problem my periods getting late its almost 2 months I am really worried about my health my weight s 67 now my normal weight is 63 my height s 5.5. Can you pls help me.
I have pcos. I am trying to conceive I had my periods on 6 june and on 3rd day (9 june) of period I took humog injection and then on 11 and 13 june I took same injection. On 16 june done with sonography of ovulation study in it 16 and 15 mm two focille on right ovary and 16 and 17 mm 3 focille on left ovary observed Et is 8 mm. After sonography doctor inject hcg injection. And on 19 june to till today I am trying to conceive how many chances of me to get pregnant doctor gave me fegest 200 (progesterone sustain tablet) for 20 day also. I am hypothyroid with irregular periods.
I have lot of pimples and red spots in ma neck shoulders chest and back side .I don't have pimples in ma face .I cannot remove ma shirt due to this .pls help me.
During masturbation semen gets out in just 1-2 mins I want more sexual limit and also I want to grow my penis is there any suggestions sir.
I get frequent anxiety episodes, due to any smallest reason resultenting to bp and headaches. Please advice. What to do?
I am 29 year old guy n I work in software n night shifts I have problem that I feel sleepy n unable to control sleep even riding a bike or in work. I will sleep without my knowledge sometimes.
I want to gain endurance mass to increase my body and live fit, so my question to doctor .is this endurance mass helpful to my body without any side effects?
I have mostly acidity from last year. What should I do for reducing or preventing this? Tell me diet Dr. As well.
How to know the thyroid levels without undergoing any lab tests? Is there any symptoms by which we can conclude it's thyroid problem? Like very dry skin and hair. Hair fall. Pale look are these symptoms of thyroid problem?
I am 23 year old male and I want chubby chicks so which type of diet and work I take to do. Please concerned me.
I have been suffering of body heat problem since last 9 months. Also have a pimples over my face. What will I do for it?
Sir I am 47 years old. I want know how can I control my creatinine level any medicine available for this.
Hi good afternoon, my query is that, I have joined gym and I want to know about the nutrition and supplements & my Instructor has told to me buy a protein for my health. Is it good for me? If yes which is the best in the market in reasonable price.
Vestibulodynia is a disorder in which women suffer from discomfort or pain in the vestibular area of the vagina, which comprises of the Bartholin's gland known for producing vaginal lubrication, the urethra from where you pass urine, and other minor vestibular glands known to produce vaginal discharge. Overgrowth or excessive sensitivity of the nerve fibers present there is considered to be the reason why women suffer from Vestibulodynia. The symptoms have a huge impact on the sufferer as simple acts, such as sitting down for prolonged periods or walking causes discomfort. This disorder usually affects women between 20 to 40 years of age.
- The symptoms of Vestibulodynia typically lasts for half or quarter a year. However, in some cases it may last for years, and a lifetime if untreated.
- Most women realize that they suffer from Vestibulodynia during their first sexual experience since the vestibular area is so hypersensitive that even the slightest touch during sexual intercourse, moving while in tight clothing as well as inserting tampons may cause some discomfort and pain.
The degree of pain experienced by women suffering from Vestibulodynia is variable. You may experience pain even after having had comfortable sexual relationships.
- Apart from overgrowth or hypersensitivity of the nerve fibers in that region, other possible causes are tendencies of pain problems or disorders, chronic yeast infections like thrush, injuring the vestibular area during surgery or childbirth and/or extreme sensitivity to irritants like panty liners and detergent etc.
- Sometimes, the pain is due to deeply rooted psychological issues, such as sexual trauma and other factors, such as birth or while moving house.
Vestibulodynia is sometimes mistaken for a type of skin diseases. However for the best treatment, you must consult a gynecologist who will treat your condition depending on your symptoms. Mentioned below a few ways to treat Vestibulodynia:
- Vaginal dilators, which are inserted into the vagina to relax the muscles present and gently stretch that area. Vestibulodynia also causes the pelvic floor muscles to tense up which can be overcome through vaginal dilators.
- Anesthetic Gels are water based gels, which have a small amount of local anesthesia and may numb the sensitive nerve fibers present there temporarily. Rub the gel over the tender areas, half an hour before indulging in sexual activities.
- You may even consume nerve fiber blocking tablets if you experience constant pain due to Vestibulodynia to tend to the sensitive nerve endings in your skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.