Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priti Nandanwar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priti NandanwarYour feedback matters!
Priti is an extremely experienced , responsible gynaec . with her charming smile she makes the patient comfortable and is concerned with their well being
Pregnancy sirf sex ek baaar karne se ho jaati hai ya daily karna padta hai, agr daily karna padta hai to kya sperm daily vagina mein dalna padega aur esa kab tak karna hai? Aur menses/periods ka pata kaise chalta hai? Dear please mujhe jldi se bataye.
I'm 22 years old and I'm married. My periods cycle is irregular and it may occur from 40 to 50 days after the last cycle. During this time we had unprotected sex. My last period on may 29 till now periods not occur and we had unprotected sex on 46 th day is there any chance of getting pregnant. And I'm spotting white bleeding.
I am 18 years old and I am going through unwanted pregnancy for about 1.5 month. I do not know what to do. Please help me. I am trying natural remedies. But please help me what should I do for abortion.
When it comes to pregnancy, caring for your body begins even before conception. Preconception health care focuses on what you need to do before getting pregnant and increases your chances of having a healthy baby. For some women, it can take a merely a few months to prepare their body for pregnancy while for others, it can take longer.
- Visit the doctor: Your first visit to a doctor should be scheduled long before you conceive a child. Your doctor will typically want to know what medication you are on and if any vaccinations are scheduled. He or she will also discuss your medical history and any medical conditions that may affect the baby’s development. You may be asked to undergo a routine blood and urine test to check your hormone levels and rule out any infections. A visit to the dentist is also a good idea.
- Start nutritional supplements: Expectant mothers are almost always advised to start folic acid supplements early in the pregnancy. This helps the development of the baby in its first few weeks of life and helps prevent birth deformities such as spina bifida. Other supplements that may be recommended include zinc and calcium. However, it is always a good idea to take these supplements only after consulting a doctor.
- Make positive lifestyle changes: If you drink alcohol or smoke, now would be a good time to stop. Alcohol and nicotine can affect your baby’s health and hence it is important to cleanse your body of these toxins before conception. Alcohol and caffeine have both been linked to the risk of miscarriages and lower the chances of conceiving a baby. Consider moving if you live around a toxic atmosphere and shifting jobs if your work stresses you out too much.
- Exercise: Regular exercise helps keep you fit and boosts your stamina and immunity. Regular exercise also helps avoid pregnancy complications such as preeclampsia and diabetes. Additionally, it helps keep weight gain under control and can help shorten labour time. However, do not start anything extremely strenuous but limit yourself to simple exercises like walking and swimming.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight can increase your risk of pregnancy complications and hence if you are planning on conceiving a child, now is the time to reach a healthy BMI. To do this, you must follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly. Being underweight can also trigger problems and hence you should talk to your doctor about finding a way to reach the optimum weight.
Am too tensed that my menses period date is between 30th -1st. But still I didn't get periods. And frequently am getting menses stomach pain. Even I Had a protected sex for the first time which I have experienced heavy bleeding. How can I get periods? Is there any problem? Any tablet to get menses periods.
In my lecture, engineering students raised some question
1. Why young student makes arguments?
2. Ham bat karate samay ek dusare ko gali kyo dete hai?
3. I know what is wrong and what is right. Even though I tend to do what is consider as wrong. And I don't do what is right. Why sir.
4. I know the answer, when teacher is asking me a question. The moment I standup to give the answer, I can't remember the answer. Why?
5. Why we tend not to see video of engineering coaching, rather we prefer to see songs, movies and porn clips.
1. To satisfy our ego, though which works on reality principle, but it develops at the age of 3 onwards. So everyone has his own concept of reality as he grown, family environment, parents love, economic condition are very much impacting factors to shape our ego, so there is huge possibility to contradict and argue.
One more thing is that young students passes through formal operational stage where they have counterfactual thinking, and though logical but more idealistic, at this stage they learn reasoning. So arguement is natural./obvious.
2. Human attracts towards wrong earlier than right. Its universal tendency of human being. Because by nature human is easeful. And to do right we need conscious effort. So we search facile. Simultenously our id leads us to wrong if it is attractive.
3. There may be more than one cause of this:
- You know the answer but don't have confidence or surety of its correctness.
- Your teacher is an imperative person and you forget because of fear.
- Your teacher is a critic person, and you know even if you are 100% correct he will find any mistake. This might be the reason of forgetting.
- You don't have interest or you dislike subject/teacher/clg, so you know answer because you compelled to know due to various reasons and you just do the formalities but can not prepare your mind to take active participation.
4. Picture/movement/colour and importantly nature of the stimulus are favourable factors for capturing attention which are present in song, movies. While coaching video increases our cognitive load, whereas coaching videos requires voluntary attention which demands a conscious effort, however we prefer to see songs. Involuntary which aroused by instincts or sentiments.
Papular urticaria is a very common reaction to insect bites. It is more commonly seen in youngsters than in grown-ups. Spots with itchy red bumps of 0.2 to 2 cm in width may appear every few days during the summer or autumn months. In some cases, each spot builds up a blister that usually contains liquid.
Despite the fact that the general frequency rate is unknown, papular urticaria has a tendency to occur during spring and summer months. Common symptoms of urticaria can differ from person to person, and as a rule, they tend to create blood red, raised spots on the pores and skin. It creates a bothersome skin sensitivity that may include tiny bumps. Here are a few ways through which you can treat the disease:
- Antihistamine: Take an antihistamine solution to lessen the tingling sensation and swelling. Antihistamines that could help in frosty hives are claritin, zyrtec, cyproheptadine, doxepin, ketotifen.
- Herbal teas: Herbal teas are additionally very effective in treating papular urticaria. The best home-grown teas to take are parsley or peppermint. These home-grown cures can mitigate the irritation and redness from the skin disease.
- Peppermint oil: Peppermint oil is best taken orally, as it gives quick relief from papular urticaria.
- Staying away from certain foods: Staying from foods that could trigger the disease is important. It is essential that you know about the kinds of foods that could trigger the skin condition. Make a note of the ones you doubt and which ones are causing discomfort to your skin. Also, you can go through 31 food allergy tests to know which ingredients you are allergic to.
- Table salt and water: Simply blend table salt with water and drink the mix. This could reduce the skin issue and give it some relief.
- Hot and cold packs: Hot and cold packs can help in treating papular urticaria if you apply it on a daily basis to the influenced areas of your skin. Ensure that you use clean towels. It would be better in case you can wash up to lighten the irritation and uneasiness brought on by the skin problem.
- Water with turmeric powder: Another simple and straightforward home remedy is mixing water with turmeric powder. Drink a glass of this solution once every day until the side effects begin to vanish.
- Essential oils: One of the most famous and successful oils to treat this skin issue is chamomile. Apply the oil to the affected skin range and the irritation and redness of your skin will be at ease.
- Topical steroids: Topical steroids in the form of a cream is a prescribed treatment that is instantly beneficial for the influenced skin and when the lesions tend to develop.
- Topical soothing agent: Calamine salves and other topical calming lotions are useful in diminishing the irritation.