Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priti NandanwarYour feedback matters!
Priti is an extremely experienced , responsible gynaec . with her charming smile she makes the patient comfortable and is concerned with their well being
Hello mam, I need your assistance, I had sex on the first day of my period the next day it stopped rushing. I waited for 5 days and I did urine pregnancy test and it was negative. What can I take and secondly my period is irregular and I am sexually active and never been pregnant. I wish to be pregnant.
Hi doctor, I am breastfeeding my 1 year old baby girl. I would like to stop it asap. But she asks it more nowadays. She doesn't drink cow's milk either in feeding bottle r in glass. Suggest me some tips how to make her forget my milk.
I Am a 23 years old, I Am unmarried, I have irregular periods problem. Like 1 Month is regular and next 2 months is Irregular, After 50 days I got period, I phased this problem before 6 months back, I Think is I Am staying in hostel that's why food is Effected, so please suggest me.
Hi. I have PCOD and my doctor advice me to take chrominac-A for 3 months and after that went for ultra sonography and in reports says no more pcod. Is it pcod is curable or non curable?
I am 20 years old. And am not married. Am not getting my periods regularly. At first doctor gave me medicines then after a week I got. By using the tablets only am getting periods. What is the reason?
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.