Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priti NandanwarYour feedback matters!
Priti is an extremely experienced , responsible gynaec . with her charming smile she makes the patient comfortable and is concerned with their well being
I have an irregular periods. Just 4 days single day single drop that's my period I don't have an idea is there any health issue for me.
Had my last monthly period beginning on 5 may and had unprotected sex 18 may but he did not ejaculate in me and took emergency pill 3 hours after the incidence. Now I've not had my period till now and am overdue. Took home pregnancy test on 8 June but came back negative then again on today 17 June and still came out negative. Could I still be pregnant or is it the pill that has caused change in my cycle. Please what should I do.
Dear sir / mam, I am 20 years old female. I want to delay my periods for just few days. I wanted to know that weather taking this step would be harmful to me in future? as I have regular cycle since the time I got mature. Kindly help me By giving a helpful answer.
Good morning sir and mam, Baby planing ke liye fertile period mein kitne baar sex karna chahiye Last mc-june 28 Cycle length-30 to 32 Bleeding-4 days When is my fertile period & how many times to sex for a baby.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I want to use contraceptive. Please suggest. And also let me know its side effects. do not want to use condoms.
BEAT THE HEAT- ￼
Having traveling kit with advantage of the nutrition we can easily beat the heat of the summer.
Summer is the time when most of us bring out the summer wear and hit the beaches to beat the rising temperature and roaring heat of the summer.
Your dietary habits also play a major role for your body to fight with the rising temperature outside.
Here are some of the foods which when included in diet will help you to beat the heat.
￼Water melon-it contains more than 80% water thus satisfying your thirst and helps you hydrated.
￼Fruits increase consumption of fruits like berried and melons
￼Mangoes –it’s loaded with beta carotene, vitamins c and fibers but diabetics be conscious.
￼Cucumber- is 20% more cooler than other vegetables
Vegetable salads- it’s the excellent summer choice .don’t load them with fatty dressings like cream, mayonnaise etc. keep the dressing to its minimum. Use lemons, vinegar and seasoning
Include red oranges and yellow vegetable like pumpkin squash .peppers as they are loaded with vitamin A&C & anti- Occident.
Cold soup –start your meals with them like chilled cucumber or tomato soup
Low fat drinks –fresh fruit juices, butter milk, lemon water, and raw mango juices are excellent for the seasons.
Low calories fruits based desserts-low fat milk custard with fresh fruits, fruit smothers.
Whole grain and cereals0avoid refined once.
Bean and legumes- instead of animal protein concentrate on plant protein in summer as they are low in calories, cholesterol and saturated fat.
Fried foods-avoid them as they increase the thermal effect of your system and causes discomfort
Water- last but not the least nothing can be as satisfying and refreshing as a glass 0f water .always keep your self-hydrated.
I have completed 12 weeks now, i did not take any folic acid tablets till date, since my pregnancy was unplanned. Now that i have decided to continue my pregnancy. Will it be good to continue ? since i have not taken any Iron or folic acid tablets and not eaten food as a normal pregnant women do .
My last period date is 06/03/2016. Doctor prescribed me to take CCQ 100 tablet and also ovabless. By taking CCQ 100 tablet how many eggs will release and is there any chances of twins. And can you tell me when I get the pregnancy symptoms I am early waiting to check.
The full history of a patient's health can now be captured electronically using EMR (Electronic-Medical-Records). In this case, you do not have to save the records on papers and maintain them in files. Instead, they can be automatically stored using a software, so that in times of need, they can be easily accessed without any inconvenience.
What are the major benefits of EMR?
- Easy tracking: The recorded data can be easily tracked and thus the chances of data misplacement can be completely curtailed.
- Proper identification: The patients can be easily identified by tracking their records or past history. This is how due screenings and preventive measures can be conveniently tracked.
- Improved care: With the increased usage of EMR, medical care and assistance are improving like anything.
- Monitoring: Patients' health condition can be properly tracked and monitored so that certain parameters can be measured, especially blood-pressure readings and vaccinations.
Best solutions of EMR:
If you make a detailed survey, then you will come across different popular EMR models that are currently popular. Look at the features and facilities so that the best one can be chosen as per your purpose, requirement and affordability. Some of the most popular solutions for EMR are as follows:
- CareCloud: This is nothing but cloud-based software that can make accurate recordings and storage of all kinds of healthcare records so that you can access them even after a long time. In this case, storage is made in a systematic manner. Consultation records and record-keeping regulations are found in the software.
- Practice Fusion: the most improved technology for maintaining medical records is found in the software. It's easy to access and this is the main reason behind the highest popularity of the same.
- AthenaHealth: The health care providers can now get the advantage of tracking all their records in a proper manner with regular usage of this software. The most interesting part is that these providers can access the details at any point of time and from anywhere.
- Greenway: A wide range of EMR services are getting provided by these software such as storage services, maintenance services and record creation. This is why the software is treated as versatile.
- EclinicalWorks: This software has won several awards for offering accurate and perfect maintenance of different kinds of medical records, and this is why it is so popular.
Hii. I'm 23 years old and am suffering from excessive irregular mensuration periods from last 6 months. From sept 2015 to nov 2015 it didn't happen then under homeopathic medication it did for december and january month and now again for february it doesn't till now. I had to quit the medicine due to some personal reasons. Can you tell what's the reasons and cure for this problem. Also i'm gaining weight due to this.
Doctor im in a worry as last evening me and my girlfriend humped together and after that I took my hand and put into my underwear and touched my skin (side covering) of my penis but dint touch tip of the penis, and I did not ejaculated but there was precum! I am not sure about sperms came on my finger or no and then I just put that finger under HER vagina for fingering, im very much tensed if she gets pregnant. Please help me with some solution because im very much worried for this! This question I had posted before but I wanted to clear that I did not ejaculate but there was precum, please do suggest me Nd this hand before 24 hours! Thankyou.
Will having sex on 4th day of periods causes pregnancy? Short cycle 30 longest 45 this time 33. Reply soon please.
Hi, My name is Priyanka, I am 26 years old, I had my last periods on 2/5/2016. I usually have 25 days cycle, but still did not got my periods. I feel like bloated, mild cramps, legs cramps, and low energetic all day. It feels like at any moment the periods will start but nothing down there, not even any discharge. So, should I take pregnancy test or wait for few more days?
So resist that chocolate cake siren, and instead enjoy a sliced apple with a tablespoon of nut butter (like peanut or almond) or fresh fig halves spread with ricotta.
Then sleep sweet, knowing you're still on the right, healthy track.