Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I have black dot circle as well as pimples on my face. I used removal cream for 5 months but didn't see any changes, what should I do?
I m taking stablon 1at evening n feeling good cn I take between 1day gap My wife is also feeling some depression cn I gv her too. Pls dp rply.
What is the main reason for joint arthritis? This disease is getting so common over the country, It is Mainly seen in old people's, but nowadays it is also seen in young person's why.
Hi doctor I think I am mad yesterday night I was behaving in an abnormal way hitting my head on the wall biting my hands walking at night just because I was angry . And I was angry because my Hus kept my bag in the wardrobe which I kept down on floor. Before marriage I had an affair. I remember my mother saying ones you get married and start a new life you will forget that affair. Don't know why I am unable to love my husband completely. And not able to forget that affair relationship that I had Yesterday ones my Hus made me to sleep I told him the same And he cried . Just because he loves me. I feel like ending my life Pls help me come back normal.
Antepartum haemorrhage (APH) is defined as bleeding from the birth canal or genital tract after the 24th week (some authors define this as the 20th week, others up to the 28th week) of pregnancy. APH complicates 3?5% of pregnancies and is a leading cause of perinatal and maternal mortality worldwide.
CAUSES OF ANTEPARTUM HAEMORRHAGE-
No definite cause is diagnosed in about 40% of all women who present with Antepartum Haemorrhage. Some causes are :
1. Placenta praevia
2. Placental abruption - most common pathological cause
3. Local causes e.G. Vulval or cervical infection, trauma or tumours
4. Vasa praevia (bleeding from fetal vessels in the fetal membranes)
5. Uterine rupture
Homoeopathic medicine -
China,ferrum met,pulsatilla,nat mur.
Lower back pain is characterized by a feeling of pain around the lumbar region (curve of the back connecting the upper back and glutes- muscles in the buttock that are responsible for thigh movement) caused by muscle or ligament injury. The spinal area is most likely to be affected by lower pain as it may impair routine activities like walking and standing. Any lower back pain that lasts for more than ninety days can be considered as chronic.
Causes of lower back pain
There are plenty of causes for lower back pain. Anything that exposes the lumbar area of the spine to a level of stress beyond its capacity can cause lower back pain. These causes are-
1. Disorders of the discs - The spinal area in the lower back comprises of small bones called the vertebra, which are connected to each other by pieces of cartilage known as discs. These discs act as shock absorbers, and when exposed to excessive shock can cause the disc to bulge, resulting in herniated discs. Wear and tear of the discs can also occur.
2. Spinal stenosis - Spinal stenosis occurs when the area around the spine becomes narrow. It may affect the nerves surrounding the lower back, resulting in pain.
3. Wear and tear of the joints and ligaments - Normal wear and tear of the joints and ligaments cause difficulties in holding the spine in its proper position and this progresses with age. This may cause a vertebra to slide over another and affect the nerve endings, giving rise to pain.
Symptoms of lower back pain
The symptoms of lower back pain are usually a dull or excruciating pain in the lower back. It can also affect other parts of the body such as the hips and the legs. In case of severe pain, simple activities like walking, bending and sitting will be impaired.
The treatment options are based on source of pain - ranges from physiotherapy to medication to nerve root injections or keyhole endoscopic discectomy under local anesthesia, as a day care procedure. Open surgery is the last resort.