Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Priti DoshiYour feedback matters!
Due to infected with spinal tuberculosis of brain and cord. Voluntary muscular power in left leg gone but perfectly sensible Tuberculosis treated successfully. Physiotherapy and medicine are not given relief. Any possibility to treat and get back to normal life?
I am 22 year old boy I had a pain in my stomach since last four days after eating food. What should I do?
Hello Whenever I masturbate I ejaculate within 15 seconds and due to this I'm not able to enjoy much. So I'm worried if it still remains even after I get marry. I want to enjoy for long time. Please help me so that I can last long at least for few mins without any medicines.
I have digestion problem. I do not know what is the problem. Please suggest me the best medicine for this problem.
I am suffering from Dandruff at the age of 16. Used every kind of dandruff shampoo and even did the treatment in Richfeel tooo but invane. kindly suggest what to do as I have to shampoo per day otherwise there is a itching problem improves. Please give some consulting. Thanks.
I am 20 years old and I am having many many health issues like eye floaters, stiff neck, back ache, bad teeth, stomach problem, heart ache and other problems which rise day by day and I notice them as I was younger. And they seem going worst year by year. Also I was born twin. I heard one among two twins is always weak. Is it so. I went to doctors they say you are fine. But trust me I am dying. Somw docs treat me but nothing good happens.
Sir I am taking Armotraz, siphene -m and Ferteez m for enhancing male fertility can I take lrzin forte along with it for better effect or it will cause any negative effect by increasing estrogen kindly explain and do the needful.
I am always feeling sick my age 30, jobless facing financial problems bp level 150/90 didn't take any medicine doctors suggest exercise. No sugar and cholesterol level normal. I was tested endoscopy it was normal but still experience problems with gas/bloating after putting anything in my stomach and feeling worst pain my neck and get stiffness and my head would feel pressure feeling dizziness, shooting paid, and also chest discomfort itching needle pain chocking heart palpitations racing heart throat itching muscles vibration back shoulder pain tightness and stiffness feeling tired numbness tingling fear of being public fear of dying fear of loosing control Being like a hypochondriac, muscle twinges, worry all the time, tingles, gagging, tightness in the chest, tongue twitches, shaky, breath lump, heart beat problems, head tingles, itchy tingling in arms and legs, and so many more.
My boyfriend has a habit of watching porns nd he want to get over it bt he is not able to control it what can I do? Ir what he should do to control it?
Am a 35years old married man one year back I married after the 1st round of sex my penis wnt bcm hard why it happens if any ayur medicine is there means please tell me sir.
What r the symptoms of TB? And in which case it is possible. May gym responsible for gym or not? My fvr is fyn while having mdcn but I have it after some time of mdcn I can walk fyn having no strong cough too and have good energy level too in case of fever too Yessss but in my reports of liver SGOT is about 46 which shd he btwn 1 to 35 and ESR is 15 and shd btwn 0 to 10. Pls tell me about all the complications I am confuse Thanks in advance.
An inflammation of the pancreas is known as pancreatitis. The pancreas is an organ that produces digestive enzymes. Pancreatitis might start any day and continue for long period and it requires immediate medical attention. It is of two types- acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Although the treatment usually requires hospitalization, pancreatitis can be easily stabilized and the underlying cause can be treated thereafter.
Pancreatitis may be caused due to various reasons:
- Gall bladder stone: The pancreatic duct lies next to the bile duct. The gallstones enter the small intestine after passing through the common bile duct. Often the stones that remain in the common bile duct have a negative effect on the pancreas, which causes a hindrance to the normal flow of the pancreatic fluids, causing pancreatitis. Also a back flow of the bile into the pancreas can cause pancreatitis.
- Alcohol: Long time alcohol use also causes pancreatitis. Alcohol can damage the pancreas tremendously causing it to get inflamed.
- Other causes: Hereditary disorders in the pancreas, cystic fibrosis, high level of triglycerides, and a few medicines may also cause pancreatitis.
- The first symptom of pancreatitis is abdominal pain: The pain may be sudden or gradually increasing, but is usually aggravated after eating. It is severe and constant, and may continue for a few days. If you are suffering from pancreatitis, you will feel very sick after a sudden attack and you might require medical assistance immediately.
- Swollen abdomen: Pancreatitis may cause your abdominal area to swell up and become tender.
- Nausea: If your abdomen suddenly starts paining due to the onset of pancreatitis, you tend to feel extremely nauseous. You might end up vomiting and may also have violent heaves.
- Fever: The inflammation will cause you to run a temperature, along with a searing pain in your stomach, which will make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
- Rapid pulse: Pancreatitis affects the rate, at which the heart beats, causing a rapid increase in the pulse rate.