Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priti DhronaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am a mother of 14 months old baby boy. I happened to leave my baby with my parents and my husband at home and shift to Delhi. Yes, I wanted to focus, concentrate on studies, reach my goal, dream also wanted to take coaching classes after my career break for 4 and half years, so have left my baby yesterday with his grand parents and dad. How could he (baby) take me as I am not going to meet him for another 8-9 months? Will he remember me? What should I do? I mean should I stay in contact with him through video calls and occasional visit? What are the effects on him, if I do this and don't do this? And also what else I should do?
Hi doctor. These days I'm experiencing burning sensation in stomach associated with diarrhoea and fatigue and weight loss. I'm 21 years old now. Please suggest me doctor.
I am trouble to mouth ulcers after 2 days and ulcers in mouth back side area I am not speak and eating proper bcoz it's very painful.
M' just having some sort of pain in my half head, my eye on the same side and cheek bone. It always comes in the morning and goes away in the evening. Having it from the last almost 15 days. It started after I had cold and didn't go away yet. Don't know whether I should go for an X-Ray or will it go on it's own.
When I go near dust particles I can't able to breathe, and I feel very difficult to breathe, what might be the reason for it.
I am 17 years old. I'm having a problem in my back bone . And daily night I would get my backache . What should I do to release my back ache ?
I am having chest issue from 8 years. I searched for that and found that there are two possibility. One is gynecomastia and another is Fat. I think I am having Fat. Kindly help me how to treat this as it looks awkward. I want it to have proper shape. I too have fat in belly and stomach. Doctor, please suggest me the solution.
The body is in a constant state of metabolism, which produces toxins or waste substances that need to be removed. Not removing them can affect the efficiency of the whole body system and result in various diseases.
Ayurveda believes that an individual’s well-being and overall health are the results of balance maintained between the three body fluids (pitta, Vata, and Kapha). Regular detoxification helps in restoring balance and thereby preventing diseases.
Read on to know some of the most effective detox methods from Ayurveda.
- Fasting: One of the best ways to clear the body of accumulated toxins is fasting. Fasting for shorter periods at regular intervals (like a chosen day of the week every week) is preferred. The overall benefits are reduced gas, fresher breath, mental clarity, overall well-being, and detoxification. You can choose to fast with only fruits, only water, only light foods, or complete fast depending on your body.
- Panchakarma massage: There are structured massage programs using essential oils and last for 4 days. There is a simple dietary regimen to be followed which washes the digestive system thoroughly and flushes out toxins through the colon.
- Detox programs: Ayurveda has detox programs of varying periods from daily to 4 days to 45 days. The salient features of these detox programs would be the same. There is a reference to ama which is the undigested residue from food that is present in the colon. During any of the detox program, the objective is to remove the ama, which is believed to be the causative factor for all digestive diseases.
- Eat at the same time every day, with complete attention on the food
- Do not fast or skip meals
- Eat only if you are hungry, after the previous meal has completely digested
- Do not eat to your full capacity
- When at your table, give 2 minutes before eating and 2 minutes after finishing the meal
- The lunch should be the main meal, with lighter meals at breakfast and dinner
- Eat warm, fresh, light vegetarian foods like roti, daal, whole grains, and vegetables.
- Sleep well, as your body requires more sleep during this process
- Hydrate yourself with warm water and/or teas to help flush out toxins
- Develop a regular light exercise regimen, which will improve digestion and eliminate wastes
- Try massage like Abhyanga followed by a warm shower
With these simple steps, see yourself detoxed and healthy with renewed vitality and energy. These are preferred to be done at the change of season to a colder one so that the body is rid of the toxins and fresh to take on the season. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
In my childhood, I made a lot of tension with the penis, unknowingly, now its size does not rise and jealousy.
Hello sir/madam, now a days while eating, brushing, or bathing I feel like that vomit and sometime while talking with others means while it's seems like to vomit why it's happening can anyone help me.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a disorder that causes anxiety. It is also called as anxiety disorder. The main characteristics of this disorder are uncontrollable, unpleasant thoughts, which are continuing. OCD causes the mind to get stuck on a specific thought or inclination. For instance, you may repeat a task forty times to ensure that it has been done properly. You will not be able to get it out of your mind. OCD is characterized by obsessive thoughts and compulsive behavior patterns.
Some obsessive thoughts include:
- The fear of being defiled by germs or soil and also of contaminating others.
- The fear of losing control and hurting yourself or others.
- Having sexual or brutal thoughts on the mind.
- Extreme focus and devotion to religion and religious activities.
- A sense of fear of losing or not having things you need.
- Having the assumption that everything would go fine.
- The person will become very superstitious.
Some compulsive behavior patterns include:
- Inordinate double checking on things like locks, apparatuses and switches.
- Over and over monitoring of friends and family to ensure they're safe.
- Counting in the head, mumbling nonsense words without meaning.
- Devoting a lot of time for washing and cleaning.
- Praying without reason and taking part in religious ceremonies.
- Accumulating junk material.
Here are some common ways to deal with OCD:
- Regular exercise: Exercise is the best natural remedy to prevent anxiety, which leads to OCD. Exercise checks your OCD symptoms. It makes your nerves stronger and hence you can focus your mind out of obsessive thoughts by yourself, when they arrive. Get at least thirty minutes of exercise regularly.
- Connect with friends and family: Social isolation is one of the common early symptoms of OCD. Social isolation can lead to OCD as well. Therefore, you must always stay connected to your friends and family so that you never get lonely and anti-social. Share everything with family.
- Sleep sufficiently: Lack of sleep or troubled sleep may lead to anxiety disorders. You need to sleep enough to be away from obsessive thoughts.
- Perform relaxation techniques: Simple practices like yoga, meditation, pranayama help you grow spiritually, relax your mind and keeps OCD away from you.
- Tackle your fears: Instead of avoiding fearful thoughts, let them flow and tackle them face to face. This will help you overcome the fear. Adopt measures so that you can focus on other things and ignore the obsessive thoughts. Distract yourself away from the obsession.
OCD is a harmful disorder, and you should take all measures possible to keep away from it.