Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priti Dhake
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Priti DhakeYour feedback matters!
I have spot on my teeth it is not going so I think for scaling is it any harmful effect or side effect please help me.
I am suffering from heart burn and gastritis from 1 year and have h pylori infection which I medicated with sompraz hp form 2 week dosage, but my heartburn/gas and fatigueness is not going away and I am unable to sleep at night. Please help.
How should I get rid of acne marks caused after punching an acne. There was some blood oozing post the event. Is it recommended to use some medication / ointments?
I had 116 kg. I lost 40 kg in last six months but my body has become loose infact very loose. Tummy is hanging like anything. What should I do?
I am not growing in height my age is 19 and my weight is 65 my height is 165 cm. May I know the reason and at till what age do male person grow in height.
Hi doc I had abortion April first by taking medicine after a week I got ma periods too. Yesterday I had sex with me partner. Is it ok. Or we have take some suggestion regarding dis please advise us thanks.
Hi Doctors! I have lost few kilos by cutting down on calories intake and doing exercises. But even now I see myself, I don't think my belly fat got reduce and I read on internet that getting rid of the belly fat is hard one. So, I was thinking to take Ayurvedic slimming pills (e.g. himalayas Ayurslim) with my current fat reduce plan. Can I?
I have moderate obesity. And belly fat. Pls suggest me a diet chart. I am taking reshape natural tab and orlistat 120 mg for 3 month. When should I stop this medicine.
I have swelled gums at one of my tooth and it pains while chewing anything. Please tell me what medication I should take.
Hair fall started and patches started forming what should I do immedietly to stop hair fall and rebroadcast hair in patches.
Hi, I have a girl child of 21 days. While feeding to her I feel pain in left breast, & it is hard compared to right side breast. Due to it I got fever. Is it any problem with left breast? How it will become soft? Please answer!
Thanks for reply. My husband aged 52 years has been suffering from severe itching has been almost all antihistamines and box of lotions and creams his lab results are all normal lft, serum creatinine, thyroid test and fbs 100. He has hypertension with BP 135/85 and is on seloken generic medicine, fenofibrate and recently blood thinner was added. He is having this issue for more than a year. When we go to docs they are prescribing the antihistamines and creams and to avoid use of soaps. I want to know the root cause of this. Due to severe itching which starts at evening left him with lesions on anterior part of legs, back, below the abdomen and arms. It first started on the scalp and have lesions there also. Please help.
I want to know about accumass and nutrigain weight gainer product. I am 25 years old my height is 5'8 or 5'81/2 and my weight is only 53 or 54 kg I want to increase my body weight so pls tell me about these two product or any other good weight gainer product which do you thing is good for our body without any side effects.
Being an agriculture based country, India awaits the arrival of the monsoons. The monsoon rains are the most beneficial source of water for the crops in India. But with the advent of the monsoons, a variety of diseases also approach the country. Diseases like malaria and typhoid are very common during the monsoons. These diseases make you terribly weak when afflicted with them.
Given below are a few of the monsoon diseases and how Ayurveda will help you combat with them:
- Cholera: The presence of the bacteria V.Cholerae causes you to suffer from cholera. Lemon renders the bacteria inoperative and cucumber helps to ease the symptoms of cholera. Liquefied onion with mint and vinegar is extremely essential to recover from cholera.
- Typhoid: Ambarbaris is composed of citric and malice acids which help in treating the fevers caused while suffering from typhoid. It also controls the occurrence of diarrhea. Apart from ambarbaris, neem also helps to treat the typhoid inflicted fevers.
- Dysentery: The most basic treatment available for dysentery is the bark of kurchi or kantaja. In case you are suffering from constipation, isabgol will be extremely helpful in that case. For chronic dysentery, a preparation made of mercury and sulphur, called 'rasa parpati' might be advised.
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A is a water and food borne disease, which is very common during the monsoons. One of the symptoms of Hepatitis A is jaundice. Ambarbaris is very efficient in curing jaundice. Kanphool or dandelion is very powerful in curing Hepatitis A along with other liver conditions. Kasni improves bile secretion in the liver. Hence it is useful while recovering from hepatitis A.
- Malaria: Malaria is a disease which is borne by mosquitoes. It is another common monsoon disease. Afsanthin is an Ayurvedic component which helps to diminish the effects of the fevers caused due to malaria. Amla, which has a high quantity of vitamin C, helps to restore the lost Vitamin C content in the body. Neem can also be used to recover from malaria. Shikakai is another Ayurvedic remedy that helps curtail the fever caused by malaria. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.