Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Daily habits have the power to leave you limp during or after intercourse. These habits can result in low libido and low desire to engage in intercourse with your partner. However, once you identify them, it is easier to rectify them.
Here are a few daily things which might leave you limp:
- Not nourishing your libido enough: One major reason of a depreciating sex drive can be attributed to low libido, which can be an outcome of poor dietary choices. Add more aphrodisiacs to your diet such as oysters, dark chocolates, bananas, strawberries and yogurt which are rich in zinc, magnesium and other minerals which help in increasing your sex drive.
- Over-masturbation: Engaging in self-stimulation too many times a day can result in fatigue and other health problems. The acceptable number of times a person should masturbate in a day is 2-3 times, however, if you engage in masturbation more than that, you can experience problems like a limp, flaccid penis and reduced sexual drive.
- Increase in insulin levels: Consuming too much sugar during the day can result in spiked insulin (blood sugar levels) in your body. This ends up making you feel more lethargic. It was recently discovered that in men, insulin raises ‘oestrogen’, leading to low libido and in graver cases, erectile dysfunction. Another study linked excess glucose or blood sugar with a dip in the levels of testosterone, thus, leaving you limp before/after intercourse.
- Stress: Though some amount of stress is considered normal, when the levels of distress go sky-rocketing, it might leave you limp as if affects your sexual performance. Instead of relieving stress, sex ends up feeling more like a liability which can result in you having problems getting an erection or getting an orgasm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello, Since from 2 years we trying to have a baby but always failed. We don't use any type of precautions but we always failed. I have a miscarriage in may, 2014. I have a prob of white discharge since from 5 month but now its recover. I have a regular as well as irregular periods. So I really very confused, what to do. There is any remedies or solution for this prob. Please suggest any solution because I want a baby.
I am having a problem in my menstrual cycle from last 2 years and I have thyroid I have gain 10 kg please suggest.
Meri wife ko after delivery first time period aaya h (delivery date 5-6-2016 and period start on date 14 -7-2016). Mera qus ye h ki period jaldi to nai aa gaya h means normal time se pahle? Aur usko dard v ho raha h (Note - dard usko pahle v hota tha but doctor ne bola tha first delivery baad dard kam ho jata h). Jyada dard hone me kya koi painkiller kha sakti h ya isme koi dusri tablate khani chahiye. Please painkiller ka name v mention kijiye. Please iske bare me details me bataye. Thanks.
I had copper T inserted around 2.5 years back. I had heavy menses for 3-4 months but got back to normal after that. After 2 years of insertion my menstrual flow became scanty which worried me. I am 32 years old and chances of menopause was rare. But I blamed the excessive workout for that. In the past 1 year I have gained nearly 7 kgs of weight. This is bothering me a lot. I workout very regularly and sincerely. But I am unable to see any changes. The weight gain is in the middle region. Tummy, thigh and hips. Kindly guide me what should I do? I did not have any other side effects after insertion. But weight gain is unstoppable. I want this preventive method as I do not wish to get pregnant whereas my husband is hell bent for second child. Please help.
Crooked teeth can cause several problems including gum issues and functional deficiencies. Also they give a negative image when you smile. With good orthodontic treatment, you can get well aligned teeth with excellent results and in turn a more confident you.
I am a 27 years old married woman. We are trying to conceive. In the month of December I got my periods on 4th dec, then on 6th january and then 12th February. For the month of march till date I didn't have periods. What are the chances of conceiving.
How to a person can fit forever with out using any drugs or medicine or is it possible to a person can survive with out consult doctor periodically? Please help me.
You might be extremely conscious of our health and might be working out on a daily basis in order to be fit. However do you know, getting the best result from your workout depends on a number of factors, the most important being the food you consume right before exercise.
Having these 6 foods will give you the best results:
1. Chicken - It is a lean protein and is perfect to build muscle. Also, chicken is rich in healthy minerals and nutrients while being low in fat, thus making it one of the healthiest products to consume before your daily workout.
2. Nuts - Nuts are abundant sources of protein and healthy fats and thus no matter what kind of nuts you consume before working out; they are guaranteed to improve your exercise regime.
3. Milk and Cereal - Milk has the goodness of protein and being liquid it also keeps your body hydrated during the workout. Cereals, on the other hand, are rich sources of carbohydrates that promote muscle growth. Try to pick cereals that are made of grains and have low sugar content.
4. Pasta - It is filled with carbohydrates and rapidly travels through your digestive system, thus instantly giving energy to your body. Moreover, the starchy carbohydrates provide stamina to help build perseverance during the workout.
5) Peanut Butter - It has high calorie content and thus can easily help you build muscle. In addition, it is a rich source of fat and thus consuming peanut butter helps you get the required healthy fat to burn as fuel while you work out.
6) Yogurt - If you indulge in muscle-building exercises and strength training, yogurt can do you a lot of good. This is because it is an abundant source of protein and also contains an adequate amount of minerals and nutrients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being.