Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi doc I am21 years old girl since start of my periods they r irregular had tests but no disease was diagnosed two months gap too occurs sometimes but then they come on their own but lasts for fifteen days so please suggest how to make cycle regular.
My wife had a pain in waist on last night and her period date is 7 and there is no period today also and she had a pain on uterus also so tell me wht is the reason.
Iam 18yer old girl I hav missed my period last was on 25dec. Till nw I havmt got my period. I checked bt the result was negative wr should I do to get my period early.
Me and my friend both are males we had kissing at last Friday evening unfortunately I had licked his blood I am afraid of is there any chances of sexual transmission disease so what test should I do is blood test enough.
Can you suggest any medicine. So I can handover this medicine to my wife and increases her sex power and want more sex.
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.
Dr. Meri beti 25 years ki h aur first time pregnant h uska 34wa week chal rha 2 din se bahut thoda thoda bleeding ho rha ultrasound k report me aaya h ki bacche k neck me nal fas gya h.pr baccha phle ki tarah hi movement kr rha h aisa kaise ho gya aur kya ye dwa se thik ho jata h.
She has cesarean delivery on 20/12/2015. After that she got period on 5/7/2016. But she missed period on 5/8/2016. So I checked pregnancy by urine kit. But his result was negative. Now what are the other possible reasons for not having period.
Hi my wife's carrying now 3 months. Now we can have intercourse or not. But now hw we can do. Pls tell me. She getting white discharges.
I am 23 year old I had sex with my boyfriend two times in every month from 1 years. But I can't marry with him. Now I am going to married with another person so is he understand about that I loss my virginity or I am not virgin.
In the present day and age, everyone’s always in a hurry. This has increased the tendency of multitasking in most people, whether it’s at their workplace, at home or while eating.
Studies have indicated that completing a single task at a time scores over multitasking and the latter even has some scary after-effects. It’s been proven that multitasking can have a huge negative influence on your brain as well as your career. Read on to find out the three ways in which multitasking is actually doing you more harm than good.
1. Your IQ level is lowered due to multitasking
Studies have revealed that multitasking can slow down your responses and even lower your IQ. A study conducted by the University of London observed a group of adults who were regularly asked to multitask. The results showed a considerable decline in the IQ level of the participants and the effects of multitasking were equated with those experienced after smoking marijuana or remaining awake all night. It was also observed that the IQ drop among some of the men resulted in them achieving IQ scores that match that of an 8-year-old child.
2. Multitasking can harm your brain
A research conducted by the University of Sussex, UK, proved that multitasking can lower your brain density in the anterior cingulate cortex (the area responsible for your emotional and cognitive control). This study analysed the MRI scans of the brains of the participants while they were multitasking (like working with multiple electronic devices). In conclusion, the researchers found out that the processes going on in the human body while interacting with multiple devices at once affect the brain’s natural structure negatively, thus hampering your ability to make wise decisions.
3. Multitasking worsens your performance at work
Studies reveal that multitasking exposes your brain to multiple streams of electronic information at once, which drastically interferes with your capacities of paying attention and remembering details.
Organizing thoughts in a proper manner also becomes difficult for people who multitask. They often fail to differentiate between relevant and irrelevant data, and show slow responses when asked to switch from one task to another. Your brain has been designed to handle and focus on only one task as a time, so if you multitask it cannot perform the multiple tasks with the same efficiency and speed. As a result, the quality of work reduces and your productivity decreases to a large extent if this continues for a long time. Moreover, multitasking can have a negative impact on your overall performance at your workplace, which can adversely impact your career in the long run.
So, if you find yourself multitasking often due to lack of time or work pressure, don’t let it turn into a regular habit. This will not only keep the quality of your work intact, but will also save you from potential brain damage.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.