Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pritesh Naik
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pritesh NaikYour feedback matters!
Hi I am from south India. If the last sex I had with a girl was 16 months ago but now she has a big belly, either the baby is not mine (if she had sex again with someone else and is now pregnant) or her big belly now could be due to reasons like belly fat, stomach tumor etc. 100 % sure right?
I am 21 years old. And I am married since 2 years while having intercourse with my husband I usually feel pain and also I suffer from irregular periods sometimes and whenever I suffer periods they are painful and I am always hospitalized whenever my periods come or else 2injections are given to me. In my periods I have constipation and vomiting badly. I could not diagnose what could be the reason, also in these two years I took lot of contraceptive pills. I feel hungry and then I eat a little food and feel fullness also I am usually tired even if I work or even if I do not I feel tired. I would surely consult a doctor but could anyone just give me brief idea what could be the reason since I was reading about ovarian cysts and ovarian cancer so it just worried me.
My wife is pregnant last week we come to know so can we have sex or what are care could we take pls ans me.
I am suffering from pcos since past 4 years, but had regular periods. However since past few months I have been getting irregular periods and have gained weight suddenly. Please give suggestions.
Hello doctor, my friend is confused about her pregnancy, her bf did fingering in his vagina. An her period date was 18 Nov an today is 21 Nov .so she is confused about her pregnancy.
My wife is 23 years old. Her period is delay by 2 weeks this month. We shared bed for a night in March but after that she had period in march just a week later after that. But in april its not happening to her. Could it be the case of pregnancy? Ankit Agrawal Gurgaon.
I am 29 and married. I suffer from pcos. What kind of diet should I follow to reduce weight and get regular periods.
My wife gave birth by c-section, 5 days. Today she has a very much pain in her abdomen. Pain killer has been given, but pain doesn't perish. Please advise?
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!