Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PritamYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from skin infection in summer season please suggest me some cream or antiseptics for cure.
Doctor my aunt is suffer from last 4 days I don't know which disease it is but it's look like a tumor which is at chest below to left Brest it look yellowish ready hard muscle or like tumor. At earlier their is no pain but still it become very painful by this time entire Brest is paining now .she is using castor oil but isn't giving good result .Please help n suggest us.
I am 19 years old male and I have a little dark skin. Sometimes my face becomes oily too. I wish to increase my skin tone I mean a fairer face. So, which are the best moisturizers I can have?
I have skin diseases in my face. I have pimples and black marks on my face. What should I do for remove this black marks.
I have pimples on my face and they dry out but some of them have turned into black marks. I need to eliminate these marks and small pores on my face. I had followed a strict diet, so there is sag under my eye. Can I get rid of these using natural home remedy? Please suggest me.
My ass hole has shrunk since 3 days. It almost luks like there is no hole. Am worried. N when I go washroom it hurts allot. please help me. What should I do. Someone told told me it might be because of gastric or because of my diet. I do not eat much, I eat one tym only. N I do not feel hungry..
HI I am 32 years old ,i have a oily skin & with pores ,because of which skin is very uneven and very dull & life less ,also need to improve my texture of my skin What do I do?
Hi I want gain more fairness but these fairness creams available in the market does not seem to help. Is there any alternative way to get fair skin tone in about a week or two?
I am 69 years old. I take medicines for BP and Prostrate. Of late I am not getting good erection. It does not sustain. Can you help me out what to do. Thanks.
How we get rid of dark spot and pimples. How can we protect us from rays of sun and dirt. There is lot of dark spot on forehead. Can you please help me with this.
I am 24 years old female I have black and white spot on my face. I have tried so many remedies at home bt that doesn't work. I do not prefer oliy foods I take healthy diet please suggest something.
Three month ago one morning my stool became hard though I did not feel any pain any burning sense till little blood comes out with stool. In the evening of that day when I visited toilet no blood came with stool, no pain, no soreness. SO my question is blood may come from inside sometime if stool becomes hard? Or sometime blood may come with stool without apparent cause? Blood came only for that day after that day blood do not come with stool still now.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.