Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PritamYour feedback matters!
How to reduce the wrinkles over forehead, dark circles below eyes, and is there any way to brighten up underarms and private parts?
I have a dark circle and I have used many creams. I had consulted to dermatologist also but no effect so if u can help me I ll be thankful to u
I am suffering from tinea from 2 months. I used terbinafine 250 mg for 14 days and also use caladryl lotion but didn't got well.
My face blackheads and black sport on my face which cream I will use and which medicine I will take please tell me remove the blackheads and black sport on my face.
Hello doctor m 21 years female and have a oily skin I took homeopath treatment for oily skin and now my skin is not oily how it used to be but I have acne and scars on my face and I have tried every possible home remedies but I am not getting the skin I want I want a clear skin as I have acne and scars my face looks dull and I feel embarrassed I use aloe vera gel on my face I apply it on my face before going to bed and wash it off after 30 min to 1 hr please suggest me some home remedies to get spotless clear skin please ty.
Hello siri am 25 year old, I have pimple /acne problem. And its paining too much an d skin become red. Kindly suggest some medicine to recover.
Sir mujhe piles. Aur main haemopathy treatment le RHA hun. Aur mujhe train journey k time laterine sahi se nahi hota. Jiskhe kaaran. Aghel dina blood aa jata hai. Hai. Main abhi fer se train journey kar raha hoon . Mujhe subah laterine ke time blood aaya and adatd v hua. Main Punjab se Paraná train travel kar raha hoon in. Sleeper main. Aur temp dono jagah alag hai. Yaha warm temp hai. Patna is warm than Punjab now. Should I stay there or back to Punjab. Becuaee temp here is 40+
Sir, I am 25 years old and I have black lip due to smoking, now I quit smoking but the black lips remain same, I use" lip moist" ban for a while but no progress, how can I get rid of black lips, its urgent because marriage proposals are going on, so kindly give me an easy way for getting radish lip as soon as possible,
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are shadowy patches under or around the eyes.This can make your face look aged, tired and discoloured. Dark circles may also be accompanied by puffy eyelids and redness of eyes.
What are the causes of dark circles?
- Emotional stress such as anxiety and depression
- Inadequate sleep, as a result of staying up too late or suffering from insomnia
- As a result of some prolonged sickness
- Excessive caffeine consumption
- Alcohol abuse
- Exposure and damage due to ultra violet radiation
- Drug abuse
- Not removing make up properly
- An unhealthy diet which lacks the necessary nutrients
- Melasma or hyperpigmentation
How can dark circles be removed naturally?
- It is important to get enough sleep. A minimum of 7-8hours of sleep should be sufficient to rejuvenate and replenish your body cells.
- Drink water. The optimum level of hydration helps to prevent dark circles and many other body disorders.
- A balanced diet helps to renew cell growth, repairs worn out tissues and slows down the ageing process.
- Light massage promotes blood flow and improves circulation.
- It is important to quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- Green teabags help to reduce the darkening around the eyes.
- Cucumber slices also help to remove dark eye circles.
What treatments are available for removing dark circles?
- Medicated eye creams especially, those containing retinol, azelaic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydroquinone and vitamin C
- Chemical peeling that is especially, directed at the area around the eyes
- Microdermabrasions a non-invasive non-chemical technique that makes use of a spray of micro-crystals in order to remove the superficial layer of dry and dead skin cells.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy is a new modality of treatment for under eye dark circles in which platelets separated from the patient’s own blood is injected in the area around the eyes, which then releases growth factors to give a more youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening.
- Fillers are often used to smoothen the skin, giving it a more youthful look.
- Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. It makes use of injections which inject gaseous Carbon-dioxide into the skin’s subcutaneous tissues through a needle.
- Intense pulse light therapy (IPL) is a non-ablative and a non-invasive mode of treatment that uses high intensity waves (pulse) of visible light to improve problems such as age lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots and other blemishes.
- Cheek lift sometimes corrects dark circles
For the complete treatment of dark circles, it is important that a holistic approach is taken towards finding out the cause and customizing the treatment plan. To get rid of your dark circles and make yourself look 10 years younger, visit a Dermatologist at the earliest!
Facing Balding? Say No To It Now!
Visit Dermaworld Skin Clinic and consult our expert dermatologists for fruitful results.
For appointments & details, please contact: +91-9911100050 (Rajouri Garden); +91-9911300050 (New Rajinder Nagar)