Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prit RaneYour feedback matters!
I have white charge from vagina with itching and the discharge is rubbery and lil cream colored with bad smell. When I insert my finger inside vagina very huge amount of substance comes as many times as I insert n took out.
I had unprotected sex with my boy friend before 4 days of my period and he doesn't ejaculated inside me Then too my periods are missed and its been 20 days we had un protected sex I am confused what would have happened why my periods are missed and is everything normal which medicines should I take in order to get periods or check whether I am pregnant or not If yes than what should I do to avoid pregnancy?
During my periods I get lots of cramps. It sometimes becomes unbearable for me. I can't go out during my periods. Can you please suggest what to do.
Hello. I got my last period on Jan 24. Feb month I missed my periods. How long I have to wait to check pregnancy test.
I am female 27 years of age. Missed my last month period. Tested negative for Pregnancy. Getting bright red color spotting for alternate days for hour or two. Approaching my next cycle. Suggest what should be my next steps.
Cliched words do not work anymore. If you are really interested in winning a girl’s heart, then you need to learn how to make a girl laugh!
Researchers from University of Kansas elaborately studied the effect of laughter on girls and indicated that romantic connection is stronger when a girl and a guy are spotted laughing together. Check these facts.
1. Signals Intelligence: Cheesy lines might be at best be overwhelming, while other ways of wooing a girl might be old school! But humor is a sign of intelligence and therefore, you can woo a girl by making her laugh, unintentionally letting her know that you are intelligent.
2. Depicts happiness: Unconsciously, we associate laughter with future happiness. So, if girls meet someone they can laugh with, it would mean that the future relationship is going to be full of fun and cheer. Jeffrey Hall, associate professor of communication studies at University of Kansas revealed that romantic attraction is stronger when there’s laughter involved.
3. What women like: Laughter makes women happy. Those who participated in the research also revealed that those who were funny and humorous seemed more attractive.
4. Why laughing is important: Laughing releases endorphins, which makes people happy, signals intelligence and at the same time leads to better production of hormone, while reducing stress. Perhaps that’s why women prefer men that make them laugh.
So, it’s true! Go for a man who makes you laugh! Humor not just points to future happiness, it also reflects a sociable and agreeable personality. Men can make jokes, share humorous stories or simply smile. After all, shared laughter is the path to a long-lasting, happy relationship!
Please. Tell me the name of medicine by which I can get quick periods by aborting 25 days pregnancy.
I am 17 year old female .i had sex last day and now I am bleeding while peeing. A frequent urge to urinate. Pain too. I had used protection .why is this happening .is it something serious?
I am 30 years old. I have very irregular periods. I comes 2-3 weeks late than expected date. My Gynac told me that my uterus opening is very very small. And I need to undergo small surgery. What is this surgery exactly. Can this problem be solved with this surgery?
We are not sure but she facing some problem as she get pregnant. How can we get sure. Symptoms: Vomit jaisa feel Body pr red marks 8-10 date me hona tha but Delay in period.
I'm 33 and my wife is 25 years old. We got married in February'15. Now we are planning for child. But just after intercourse all semens are coming out from her vagina. Don't know what to do. We are in very much depression. How can she conceive? Is there proper technique or method? Which time is good to get pregnancy? Need your help, Please suggest.
I am 26 yrs female and I am pregnant. And my question is my weight is constant as compared to last month. Suggest me proper diet in pregnancy coz there is no one to look after me.
My age is 30. I have high blood pressure. And I one kidney is ectopic. I have first pregnancy on 2009 but my child was abnormal so I abort it. But recently I know from my dr. That I have unicornuate uterus. My dr. Suggest me for surrogacy. He tell that you have a high risk of pregnancy. I want your suggestion. What can I do?
I am 20 female I have a lot of problem in removing my vagina hair my skin is so sensitive in dat part so I can not shave and even wax it every time I take my mom help to do it but now I am in hostel how to do it without getting pain I am in my period now and it is irritating me can I remove my vagina hair now.
I had undergone cesarean 3 months back and now there is hard lump 1 inch above my cut and below navel and sometimes very slight pain occurs in that. I got ultrasound of my stomach and doctor was that there might be a swelling or pus. Please tell me. Is there chances of pus or is it a scar tissue that is hard too. I read it on internet.
Jst diagnosed PCOD, doctor gave me hormonal n other medicine but no medicine for periods to cum, have missed my ds months period already, Next month m getting married, can I get my periods.
I'm having pain in both my breast and feel a lump in them. I can feel a paining lump in my armpit too. I have had a tuberculosis test and same symptoms wen I was about 8 yrs. It cured later. What to do.
Sir my age 32 yr I am married far 6 yr but I have not child I do every test who said Dr. but no result give me some tips thanks.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to consult a specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.