Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. PrincyYour feedback matters!
- Sugarcane juice has all the required vitamins and minerals that provide precious health benefits for the person suffering from various diseases.
- Drinking sugarcane juice instead of artificial and aerated drinks helps to improve the health of a person.
- The juice of Sugarcane helps in treating the burning sensation while passing urine, prostatitis, kidney stones, STD (sexually transmitted disease), and urinary tract infections
- Sugarcane juice reduces the bad cholesterol level in the body and has natural sugar. It helps in eliminating toxins from the body by cleansing, improving metabolism and detoxifying the body. This aids in gradual weight loss especially if taken regularly with lime juice or coconut water.
- It is found to be beneficial for pregnant women because of its contents of iron and folates. These contents enhance the hemoglobin level in pregnant women. It also prevents the unborn baby from variety of birth defects.
- The antioxidant property of sugar cane juice makes the skin soft, fair, supple and healthy. It also helps in delaying the signs of aging on the skin.
- Sugarcane contains natural sugar which has low glycemic index that prevents steep rise in blood glucose levels and so can be taken as a substitute of aerated drinks by diabetics. However people with Type-2 diabetes should consume it in moderation after consulting the doctor.
- Studies show that sugarcane is effective in fighting against cancer especially breast and prostate cancer.
- Sugarcane juice boosts protein levels in the body which is helpful in maintaining the health of the kidney.
- The antioxidants in sugar cane juice help in fighting against infections and boosting the immune system of the body. It also protects liver the liver against infections and helps in keeping the bilirubin levels in control.
- It is helpful in preventing stomach infection and is considered a good digestive aid due to the presence of potassium. It is also useful in treating constipation.
- Studies show that sugarcane juice helps in protecting tooth decay and bad breath because of its high mineral content.
I am 26 years old. I got white hair on my chin. Not in head. For that any medication and which natural shampoo I have to use?
My grandmom is 80+ and she keeps talking and calling for people the whole day. She is partly bedridden. She sits on the bedpen for passing motion and everytime feels its stuck n she puts her hand. We have kept an attendar and told her to pass motion in diaper but she repeats this everyday. She keeps talking the whole day and night. At night she keeps the mosquito coil burning throughout. Should I consult some doctor. Please reply.
I can't able to sleep early in the nights if I sleep early I used to get awake after 1hour and cannot able to sleep after that what should I do for it.
I have hypothyroidism with high LDL cholesterol. Can exercise help me reduce LDL cholesterol - if yes how much & what type of exercise? Is there any cure for hypothyroidism?
In my stomach pain sometime, I not understand. What is this. And also problem in go to toilet. So please give me answer for that problem as soon as possible.
Dengue is not contigious by sneezing, touch & cough.
Symptoms f dengue:
Fever/bodyache/nausea/vomiting/irritation in eyes/dizziness/cough/ poor appatite/rashes whole body &
Reducing count f platelets.
Should b energy providing, increasing urinery input, promoting f antibody such as
Papaya/orange/green leafy veg.
Garllic/ ors/ red rice & amla juice.
Full covering dress b worn.
Mosquito- net & repellets b used.
Monsoon comes with a relief after those scorching hot summer days. You feel relieved and in this enjoyment, forget about your skin. Yes, this damp weather may let you feel easy but does your skin feel the same? The answer is perfect NO! There are a lot of problems that arise along with the monsoon.
The good news is that if you take some care, you will be able to enjoy the season along with keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
Here are certain tips for your skin care during monsoon:
Tips for skin care:
There are mainly three types of skin which are oily skin, dry skin and combination skin. Depending upon your skin you should follow a different regime, but discussed here are certain tips that will be useful for all skin types during monsoon.
- Wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. If you have dry skin, then do not overdo it as it may dry it up more. Use soap-free cleansers to keep your face clean and moist all the time.
- Use scrubbers at regular intervals as it helps in exfoliating your skin and unclogging the pores. Even one's with oily skin will also find it useful.
- After cleansing and scrubbing use alcohol free toner so that the open pores that are caused by high humidity are closed. Too many open pores are not good for oily or combination skin.
- It's a habit of most individuals to stop the use of a sunscreen as it starts showering. Do not do that, keep using it even when the climate cools down and the sun is behind the clouds.
- Avoid using heavy makeup during the monsoon. Even if you have to apply some, go for waterproof makeup.
- For keeping your skin hydrated and brightening it, you can use lotion based serum that will help to keep your face moist.
- Avoid bleaching in monsoon as it is more harmful to your skin during this season.
- Take care of your lips by applying some milk cream on it. If you find them slightly cracked you can apply coconut oil. Try to avoid deep colored lipsticks. Go for natural shades during monsoons.
- Keep your skin clean and for that do pedicure and manicure regularly. It is always recommended more during the monsoons.
- After reaching home wash your feet, hands and face properly. During the monsoon, there are more germs everywhere so it is necessary that keep them clean.
- Drink as much water as you can to be hydrated.
Follow these tips as these will keep your skin glowing even during this dull season. However, if you still feel odd, it's better to get expert advice on skin care during the monsoon.
Maine gf ke sath without protection sex kiya 24 fav ko uske period 18 ko ate h pr is baar nhi aye use koun si medicine de ki use period a jaye.
I am 28/F from delhi. Is teeth alignment possible without fixed braces as I am having spacing in all my front teeth. What will be the rough Cost and procedure for the same.
For 2 days I have not slept properly and I'm not even felling hungry as well as tired but my eyes are watering so please tell me what to do.
I have dark spots and pimples all over my face. I tried several creams as refferedd by television but still the same. Please help me out and why is it growing on my skin.
How long does implantation bleeding occurs ,and after having sex how long it takes place for implantation to occur?
I am 20 + in age and consulting a derma already but I often get a single pus pimple. How do I get rid of that pimple in a day or two?
Right side is a heaviness in my head a few days and sometimes at night when I sleep and feel like in the morning time, hands and feet were to be hard as much sleep and rest would feel that way too Yawning comes.please advice .
What should I eat after working out for the maximum muscle recovery? I do not want to take whey protein and other supplements, just want to stay on natural diet.
Sir There are many anti diabetic drugs sir/madam what are the criteria to prescribe the drugs to diabetics?
I am 48 years old. In april I was having period for 12 days, then it is stopped during may and june. Then suddenly from July 12 it is started and still bleeding is continue. It is almost 25 days gone. What to do. It is sometimes black and red also.
Infertility : You are not alone
I meet many ladies everyday who are fighting with infertility. Some express their Desire to have kids and pain associated with infertility openly and some are shy to share anything. People make allowances for all sorts of grief. Infertility is a loss of staggering proportions. A feeling of being incomplete, A feeling of deep emptiness from Inside ....
Those brave ladies who experience it, it can be deep , incomprehensible, painful Bewildering and Mind-numbing. Its not easy loss to define or put into words. Not having a child is something which makes them deeply hurt. I am sharing My experience in the Clinic today , A wonderful lady , very focused and warm person. Expressed her feelings openly with an heavy heart . This emotional Turmoil may be faced by many ladies. Just sharing so that many of us can identify with her and get a positive attitude and rest of us might provide them enough positivity and strength to lead a normal life.
We all will agree that it is sad to not be able to have children, the idea of feeling desperation and wild crippling grief could seem dramatic, excessive and even weak.
She told me that Most common response from the people I meet is the word ' Kum se kum Tumhe cancer , to nahi hai, Tumne baccha to nahi khoya hai, Koi aur serious problem to nahi hai na ''' The word ' KUM se Kum ' ( At least ) can be very disheartening many times.
We all are different and we deal with our emotional status differently. According to her she was not very happy with the ATLEAST concept of sympathizing .
She told ,many times in her fight with infertility she needed positivity around me , needed someone to sit down and hold her hand and say, "I'm so sorry, this must hurt so much. I'm here for you." Anyone who does not have mockery in eyes ,have deep love and compassion in every word and the very fact that they allowed my grief to exist and they heard me was healing. So Simple thing which can make her energized.
Unfortunately, more often, the unintentional message she heard was that of her sadness being undermined, made less by the words "at least."
even I was thinking How could her personal pain possibly measure up against all the greater tragedies in the world?
I found her eyes becoming wet as she described how she cried rivers over the little boys and little girls who would never have her smile or her husband's eyes. she began to have dreams of stumbling down a difficult forest path leading to a pitch black lake where a child was floating face down in the water. Even she wanted to hug her child and feel the simple pleasure of being a MOM. Even I felt my heart go for her... Becoming a Mother can be the most happy experience of anyone's life.
When I was talking to her I realized that There is nothing trivial about grief over infertility. A person can grieve the loss of their dream of a biological family as honestly and deeply as someone else can grieve the loss of a child or parent or partner or their health.
There is no "at least" when it comes to the breaking of the human heart, there is no need to try to measure one person's pain against another to see who is worthy of feeling grief and who isn't.
If some one from your near and dear ones is fighting with Infertility then assure that they have the emotional and mental support from you. A real guidance and taking the medical help at right time can do wonders. But we all require some amount of sensitivity towards their pain. Rest can be done by doctors and medical professionals . The only thing is Power of Positivity and feeling that someone Understands their pain.