Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prerna ShahYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
P G S
She was very good in diagnosing. Recommended only less medicines.. and my illness was cured..
I am suffering from the problem of sleeplessness from 8 to 10 years ago. I have tried to sleep but can't sleep. Tell me what is the reason of this and some suggestions.
Hi sir I am manor firm chandigarh I am 28 years old sir actually I am suffering from tonsils problems since 2 years can you tell me how can I treat it and operation is successful ya not.
Dear Doctor, My father-in-law is 82 years old . He had a heart attack in 1987. After which he had undergone angio plenty in 2010. During his routine checkup in 2012, consulting Doctor had advised not to undergo bypass due to his age. Again this January 2016, we have gotten all tests done. This time the consulting Doctor has mentioned that there is a leakage. He is well right now with a steady routine and controlled diet. Does yoga every day and lives in a'fresh'/green locality under a stress free environment. Would like to mention that he has diabetes but it has been under control for over 30 yrs. Surgery is something we would like to avoid. Please suggest a way forward. Thanks.
Sir, am 25, going to get married within two months, we don't wish to get pregnant soon, let it be after one year at least, what method is safe for it. I mean using condom or tablet is would better to use for pleasure as well as safe? Am little bit confuse on first night sex. Partner suggested to do intercourse without condom, does it lead any pregnancy issue.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor.
Blood (dark red colour) in stools and paining while going motion everyday for past few months why? How to get rid of this? And am anemic too.
I m 30years unmarried girl n I very much worried about my hair fall n hair damage its being 5-6years n now you can see my scalp I have tried all medicines oil, shampoo every thing but result is still zero I have gray hair problem also now so please advise me for quick result.
When my sister get excited, low, depressed, anger she gets head ache. It pains in the eyebrows round the eye, behind the ear lik the nerve connected parts. Neck-behind.
My creatinine level is 1.3 now. Urea is 32. Is it because of dehydration or any other problem? And mainly these figures show any issues? Thanks.
I'm 21years old female. Doctor when I was 5years I fell down and got stitches between 2 eyes area lik exactly where women keep bindi somewhat below that and above nose. Those marks are still there on my face and it is bothering me always, im very sad whenever I see those stitches on my face. Pls suggest me any solution to disappear those stitches marks on my face I cannot afford for surgery or costly treatment. Pls say any cream to disappear those stitches marks. Thankyou.
I have been constantly suffering from throat pain for the past few days and there is no sign of recovery inspite of having antibiotics. What should I do?
Hi my name is Rahul. I am 21 year old. My problem is when I do sex with girl my viagra come very fast and really don't enjoy sex. I am not able to satisfy her at all. So what should I do?
I am a pcod patient and I am taking ovralG. My weight is 59kg and I want to lose my weight lose. Now I want to confirm that should I use fat cutter.
I have a habit of sugar eating I am not able to control it I want to control eating sugar pls share some tips to stop eating sugar.
I have yellowish teeth and after brushing so much they are not having white as still I am confused how to turn them white back!
Mai 40 yrs ka hu. Mujhe bahut jald jukham ho jata hai, phir khasi aane lagti hai, pahle peela balgum nikalta hai, phir safed nikalta hai saas b phulti hai. Juld thik nahi hota. Yeh problem 10 saal se hai please help kare.
I have cough and cold problem from last 3 years. I had tried many treatment but it does not work at all.
A heart attack, medically known as myocardial infarction.
The most typical symptom of a heart attack is chest pain (angina pectoris) that may radiate to the left arm, neck, and jaw. Other symptoms may include shortness of breath, heat in the chest, anxiety, light headedness, or lossof consciousness.
The major risks factors for a heart attack are diabetes, lack of exercise, high blood pressure, sedentary lifestyle, oldage, hypercholesterolemia, obesity, smoking, a high-sodiumdiet, and genetic predisposition.
In january, you may have noticed tv commercials addressingheartattack prevention. This is because most heart attacks occur during the month of february.
There are five tests that can detect a heart attack:
Exercise stress test
Homeopathy in practice
The homeopathic goal is to lower high blood pressure and cholesterol to desired levels to prevent a heart attack.
Heart attack prevention diet
Restrict sodium intake.
Avoid foods high in trans fatty acids and saturated fats.
Eat a well-balanced, high-fiber diet based on whole grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables.
Eliminate the consumption of refined foods.
Avoid milk, butter, margarine, vegetable shortening, cheese, red meat, and chicken skin. They cause bloodclogging.
Blueberries have antioxidant properties. Add them to your morning cereals.
Eat fish, especially salmon and mackerel, three times a week.
Garlic helps reduce high blood pressure and cholesterol. Take a tiny piece of garlic and crush it with a knife. Swallowwith a glass of water.
Ginger helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Have a glass of red wine with your meal, at dinner.
Lose weight, if you are overweight.
Avoid overeating and eating late.
Engage in 30 minutes of physical exercise.
Leading remedies in homeopathy for heart attack-
Spigelia, crategus, acon, aurum, digit, glon, verat alb, naja, carbo veg etc