Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I am having ulcers on my mouth for past 10 days. I have tried eating vit b complex, drinking lots of water and applying mouth ulcer ointment but it remains. Can you suggest what maybe the reason and how to cure it.
Hello sir mere niche Vale dant k masodo m bahut jyada chiss si ho rahi h mene Dr. ko dikhya to vo sujan bta rahe h or scaling bta rahe h use krvane m koi peresani to nahi h.
I am 30 years old guy. I have small tumour kind of thing in mouth under teeth. My dentist removed teeth and did surgery and removed hard tissues. He told it will take 3 months to cure but already 2 months over. Still it is bulged out in mouth. I am doubting it is any cancer. Please suggest.
Hai doctor I am bitting teeth with out my knowledge mainly focusing on my jaw. I am trying to control it but unconsciously it's happening. I do it when I get up early morning please let me what it would be.
My wisdom tooth are grown up so its paining too much because of that I can't eat anything and my face become swelled, what can I do to remove that pain and which medicine will suit at this stage?
I have my teeth weakening day by day even after brushing well regularly. When I spit my saliva consists of blood mixed in it coming out from my gums. I am unable to chew food. What measures are to be taken? Even my teeth has turned yellow. Should I go with laser treatment to whiten them? What else should I do? Please help me out.
I have pain in my teeth and consulted doctor and he has examined the same and suggested to go for RCT followed by capping. Price quoted was 4500 plus 5000 for capping separately. Please advice if the rates are genuine. Thanks ,
Sir mere teeth mein peelepan ke saath teeth ke pichle hisse me kafi ganda hai. Aur kuch der k gap me khane par jabde me kaafi dard hota hai. please koi sujhaav de.
I have been suffering from teeth pain and my by muscles got swelled up. Filled with liquid. What should I do get off this problem. Thanks.
I am 22 year old male. I have pain in my mouth, last side of teeth from last six months. I tried many types toothpaste but not found any relief. What should I do? please help me.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"