Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Premal V. RuparelYour feedback matters!
I am having the problem of hypersensitivity in teeth What should I do to cure it And what are the things I should not do?
I am suffering from fever, body pain, headache, loose motions, stomach ache and cold. Which medicine should I take.
My eyes are not fine. I have some problem like pain in my eyes when I watch tv and using mobile pls help me.
I have prickly heat problem. Even I take bath twice a day nd using moisturising cream every day after bath.
My stomach is always look upwards, I am 34 yrs lady, I was very slim in 12th std but then I did yoga six month course but suddenly went on increasing and now my figure is shapeless and stomach part is increased and my hands are thin. Even if I eat little my stomach look more fat and increased. Why this so? How to regain my body shape as it was before yoga. And what to do to flatten stomach?
I'm 24 years old man I can't sleep all night what's the reason it's mind pressure or tension? Breath problem also occur after running.
M 22 weeks pregnant it was little bit bleeding in my placenta is it curable and whats the reason for this please guide me n guide me diet to recover this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.