Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prema KeneiyaYour feedback matters!
I always feel sleepy during class hours. Please help me I want to concentrate in class. I am 17 year old.
I've heard of the contraceptive pill 'novelon' Is it safe to consume by my wife? Have been seeing a lot of side effects in the internet. Any other good contraceptive pills to suggest? The pills which are safe to use with zero side effects?
I am 9 months post protein via c section. I am suffering from severe leg pain and back pain since delivery. I am 155 cms in height and 65 kgs in weight and people saying that it might be because of over weight. My right big toe was numb for few months and now the left big toe also becomes numb. When I wake up in the morning I could barely move my leg and literally I was like limbing. The pain is getting worse when I stand for a long tim sitting for a while. I used ointments but the condition has not improved. Kindly advice me what to do further. I have taken calcium medication as per doctors prescription. But nothing works. I have extreme pain in the pressure points and my foot was very hard and appears like wrinkled.
My wife is pregnant, So what about our next intercourse! So doing sex is harmful for pregnancy at which month Details please advise.
A collection of symptoms typically occurring between ovulation and menses (discharge of blood and from the uterus) is defined as premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome symptoms can either be physical or emotional.
Physical symptoms and signs include:
- Muscle or joint pain
- Weight gain due to fluid retention
- Bloated abdomen
- Breast tenderness
- Acne breakouts
- Diarrhoea or constipation
While other behavioural and emotional symptoms include:
- Anxiety or tension
- Depressed mood
- Crying spells
- Anger or irritability and mood swings
- Food cravings and appetite changes
- Social withdrawal
- Poor concentration
Causes: The exact cause of PMS is unknown. But there are several contributing factors, such as:
- Cyclic hormonal changes: The hormones oestrogen and progesterone fluctuate a lot while preparing for a normal menstrual cycle. This fluctuation causes some of the symptoms of PMS.
- Chemical changes: The fluctuation of serotonin, a kind of neurotransmitter (brain chemical), affects the mood, which causes some of the emotional symptoms of PMS. For instance, insufficient serotonin triggers premenstrual depression, insomnia, food cravings and fatigue.
- Depression: If the PMS symptoms are severe, depression could be the underlying cause, though it doesn't usually trigger all of the symptoms.
Treatment: There is no permanent cure for PMS, but a few lifestyle changes and home remedies can work very well for you. Some treatment options include:
- To ease abdominal bloating, drink lots of fluids
- Eat a balanced diet comprised of plenty of vegetables and fruits. Reduce your alcohol, caffeine, salt and sugar intake.
- You can take supplements such as magnesium, calcium, vitamin B-6 and folic acid to reduce mood swings and cramps.
- Take vitamin D supplements to relieve symptoms
- Sleep for at least eight hours in the night to counter fatigue
- Exercise to improve your emotional health and reduce bloating
- Try to reduce your stress as much as you can; read a book or walk to relieve some stress.
Besides, these lifestyle changes, you can take over-the-counter medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen to reduce stomach cramps, muscles aches and headaches. Diuretics (drugs that increase urination) are excellent treatments for bloating and fluid retention. However, consult your doctor before consuming any medication or supplement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am 30 years old .i am having a doubt me and my wife have sex in her period time of 5th day. She bleeds during sex and the blood spreads overs my pennis is there any cause of getting hiv or aids .we both don't have aids and I am having doubt. Is there any chance to get hiv during period when she bleeds. Please answer my question as soon as possible.
I had an unprotected sex yesterday. I took unwanted 72 after an hour. I again had unprotected sex today, will the tablet taken yesterday be effective today as well? Or are there chances of pregnancy?
What will be the basic cause and treatment of secondary amenorrhoea with no ovarian cyst and normal reports of thyroid and prolactin?
I am 5w 3d pregnant. I hv seen some yellow clots while cleaning my private part. Is it normal or not. And is Internet or wifi using during pregnancy is safe or not. What is the symptoms of earlier pregnancy. And what type of diet I have to follow.
I have pcos 1 year back ago but now my periods are regular but pregnancy not occur pls suggest me some treatment.
Does one get infection from penetrated sex with the partner having constant vaginal infection having diabetes.
Hi doctor what is prolactin doctor told to me test at breast I have to worry for please tell me I have 1 baby she us almost 3 years now I stopped feeding last September So please tell me waiting.
This month my period was one day late & it was light watery without clots.From day 5 of my cycle feeling vomitting,gas,backpain,headache and fatigue.Please suggest.
Problem regarding thoughts about sex. And an unmarried . So. Would like to know how to get away from this thoughts?
1). Good looks/ charming personality
4). Mental calm
5). Total health
But what we do.
1/. We gulp anything served to us or available
2/. We eat in hurry
3/. We work till late night / party late night
4/. We don't meditate don't exercise
5/. We seek health in multivitamins tabs/
What we need to do ---->
Here is ours suggested plan
1. Sleep timely at least till 10 pm. Take 7-8 hr
2). After morning routine do exercise for 15-20
Min meditate for 15-20 min
(mind it this will make your day)
3). Never skip breakfast
Have milk / fruit juice along with boiled whole
4. When have to eat outside don't rush to items
Compare options available in nutrients term then
5). Eat home cooked meal organic one n rich in
6). Use stairs n take a walk to home / office
7. On night before sleep pray to almighty for
Your day and say sorry for faults you made
8). Whenever feel stress/ anger take 10 deep
Breathe. #paliwalclinic #healthyindia.
My wife is 35 weeks pregnant. Her BP has increased to 150/110. Doctors suggest for labour. What are the consequences to go for late pre-term labour? What are the important checklist we should be ready with? What are the important suggestions for child and mother care after labour? Anything, if I am missing, please suggest.
Azoospermia is the medical condition of a man not having any measurable level of sperm in his semen. It is associated with very low levels of fertility or even sterility. It occurs in 5% of infertile men. There are many causes, to evaluate this need through review of present and past medical problems, past surgery, medications, family history physical examinations etc. Need blood tests for testosterone and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), two semen samples are needed. With each sample, a standard semen analysis is performed. If no sperm are found, then the semen sample undergoes an additional evaluation in which the sample is “spun” down in a centrifuge to concentrate small numbers of sperm at the bottom of the tube. This “pellet” of the ejaculate is then examined thoroughly for sperm by an experienced lab technician. If 10 sperm or even 1 sperm is present in the pellet analysis, then conditions such as reproductive tract obstruction are painlessly disproved. If, based on the above evaluation, it is not entirely clear as to whether there is a problem with sperm production or one of a blockage in the ducts of the reproductive tract, then the next step is to examine the testis itself and assess sperm production. This can be done in several ways, but the classic approach is to perform a testis biopsy under local anesthesia. The other causes are Primary testicular failure, Klinefelter syndrome, Varicocele effect, Diabetes mellitus, Pituitary suppression, drug induced (anabolic steroids, alcohol, glucocorticoids), Sickle cell anemia, Testosterone supplements, Ejaculatory duct obstruction, Obstruction, congenital absence of the vas deferens (CAVD), Ejaculatory duct obstruction, Undescended testicles at birth, Sperm autoimmunity,Severe illness (cancer, kidney or liver failure), Vasectomy, Epididymitis,etc.
- Treatment depends on the causes above,but the most important is to maintain health by proper nutritious diet (to produce balanced hormones and healthy sperms), exercise, maintain healthy life style.
- Beside these there are several herbs and fruits are very usefull.
- 7 dry dates to be boiled in glass of milk and take every day morning after food.
- Some Unani herbs. Gookhru, Mosli sufaid, Satawar, Khulanjan, Asgandh and Pamba dana are very usefull, make powder of these herbs with equal quantity and take one tea spoonful 2 times a day before food.
- Avoid stress and mental tension and do proper exercise and early morning walk for half an hour.