Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Prema KaniaYour feedback matters!
I got married last 7 months and we are continuously sex without any protection, but still my wife is not get pregnant and also my sperm comes out after sex from my wife. please explain me the reason or advice me for any solution.
Hi Me and my husband had a sex and some how the condom broke and he came inside me so I took ipill within 5 hrs and I got my periods after 6 days we are not planning a baby for now so am I gonna be pregnant.
What is ovulation period in females? Are there ways to find out the exact ovulation day? And having sex on that day results in 100 % pregnancy? Please give me proper solution.
I'm 30 years old female. I hv been getting Blood spots for the past two days (4-5 drops in a day). Took one contraceptive pill on 30th Sep (iPill) and 2nd on 3rd Oct (Unwanted 72). Periods were due on 5th Oct. There is no pain or anything. Just blood spots since yesterday. Let me know if its a concern or some side effects of the pill or in case I need to get any tests done.
I am 19. My vagina is itching a lot. Especially during night times. Sometimes Burning sensation is also there. Please help.
I am suffering from vaginal discharge everyday actually I am worried about it coz of having sexual relation wit my boyfriend is it a problem for me coz he is not my first person whom I am having sex wit he is my second boy friend whom I am having sex wit without any safety precautions Will I have any problem if so pls tell me how to get out of it and I am worried to consult a doctor coz of I am unmarried know thats the reason why I am getting worried mam.
My wife is pregnant. Is it safe to use machine liquid mosquito repellent in my home or not. Also suggest me another way for mosquito repellent while pregnancy.
I am 21 years old and unmarried. I have problem of irregular periods. I have habit of eating slate pens. Please suggest me the medicine name to regulate my periods ?
My wife have pregnant for 5 month is she good eat papaya? Some say papaya is not good for pregnant women. I am confuse please advise.
I am 44 years old woman. I am feeling very slight pain in my left breast on left side. It is not regular pain. If I touch it while changing my cloths or sleep on the left side. Please suggest is there any problem.
I am due to do test on 5th december Monday to see if am I read on Internet saying if had sex 2 days before ovulation will get pregnant as need a child and got reply back and it said Yes you definitely get pregnant as had sex 1-2 days before most fertile time I no he cum in me as it went warm inside so is it true.
Once the reality of the positive pregnancy test sets in, dreaming about the yet-to-arrive begins. Curiosity about gender, options for names, ways to manage, shopping ideas, etc., begin to get discussed. And then totally out of the blue the news comes that there is a miscarriage. This is one of the most depressing phases. It is very important for the family to be around and support each other. While the entire family is upset and hurt over the news, the mother needs most care as there is just not emotional but a huge physical component also to the episode. On the other hand, remember that miscarriages are extremely common, and is no indication of a fertility issue.
The first step would be to diagnose and confirm the miscarriage. After that, depending on whether it was complete or incomplete, some medical intervention might be required. In most cases, medications like misoprostol are given to expel the uterine contents. These help by clearing out the contents in about a couple of days' time. In some cases, a D and C might be required if your doctor suspects that medication will not suffice. This also helps identify if there is any issue in the uterus that could have caused the miscarriage.
While the above takes care of the physical part, the emotional component also requires cautious management. Needless to say, this is trickier than the earlier one.
- Mourn to your heart's content - When you have nursed a life within you and have lost it, it is very normal to cry for its loss. There would be a mix of emotions - shock, denial, confusion, anger, grief, depression, etc. Take some solace from that fact that this is nature's way of removing unhealthy fetuses.
- Get someone to talk to - Need not be your husband, but anybody whom you can talk to without having to watch words. A sibling, a good friend, a close relative - your choice. Make sure you don't pick ones who will judge and sympathize with you. More than sympathy, you need someone understanding and knowledgeable.
- Socialize more - As you would have kept to yourself post your positive test, use this time to socialize more and meet friends whom you have not regularly been in touch with. Close family members, your children (if you already have), society groups, movie groups, etc., help to a great extent.
- Formal medical counseling: If you are not able to cope with your regular circle of family and friends, try seeking professional advice from counseling.
- Spirituality - Whether you believe in temple or churches, spend some time there. Involve in some religious activity if you would like, this helps very often.
As much as it is painful and traumatic, it is not very uncommon or unnatural. Get back on your feet, the sooner you do, the better.
I had sex today and I am not sure that sperm is leaked or not into vagina, should I give my wife i-pill or not?
Hello doctor. I am 24 year old female, my problem is from past 6-7 days my private part is getting very itchy and its gets too much itchy during night. Please suggest me something.
Hi. Been seven months getting married. Me n my husband trying to conceive for the past three months but got no positive result. Is there something that we are lacking we are so depressed . Wat do we do personally consult a doctor or please help.
Comparison with Others in Size Shape of Penis etc Creates Psychosomatic Sexual Weakness says Dr Vaibhav Lunkad
Comparison with others in size shape of penis etc creates psychosomatic sexual weakness says Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Of the cases which we see of sexual inadequacy in our daily clinic at aaiina clinic near kelkar museum in shukrawarpeth pune, half of them have psychological weakness due to comparing with friends, porn or other people in loos, restrooms etc.
What lies in between ears is more important than what lies in between thighs is a very important quote as regards sexual problems in human beings. Also attitude of guilt or inferiority in comparison to others regarding height, weight, complexion, sizes, shapes, stamina etc all matter very much. Especially the thin and short always feel they will never be able to satisfy the partner in sex. Also the complexion matters a lot as they get to feel that they don't have that sex appeal or charisma compared to the good looking boys or girls.
Pornography clips seen so commonly nowadays in many cellphones, computers and laptops has created a big controversy that size matters, when actually it's altogether and not the size only which matters. Also cheap magazines, quack doctors, and some pharmacies directly advertise regarding size, impact and inadequacy which creates a big market for over-the-counter medicines and drugs.
Illiteracy and peer educators add fuel to fire. Crores of rupees are lost daily to get the size or shape which actually is just difficult to guarantee.
Even 3 cm of penis erection is enough to give adequate pleasure as only that much part of vagina is really sensitive to erotic pleasures. So playfulness, erotic, romantic, sportive and casual sportive view makes a lot of difference in sex life. So it's always better not to look at bigger and fairer etc things and feel low in life or sex as mind then bothers very badly or continuously and also creates failures and depression or psychosomatic diseases.
Have enough self-confidence and self-respect or self-love which matters in the long run for good sex life. Dr. Vaibhav lunkad always says in hindi-" sabse bada dost hai aaiina lekin bat hamare samajh me aaiina"
Comparison with others in size shape of penis etc creates psychosomatic sexual weakness says Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Pressing the right buttons in a female body can heighten the pleasure markedly. The human body is a very fascinating entity that people know very less about. These hidden spots in a woman’s body will definitely turn her on and ensure an intense orgasm and in some cases, multiple orgasms too.
Here are a few clandestine pleasure points you need to keep in mind for your next sexual encounter:
- Ears: The ears have 120 acupressure points which is why you should be paying attention to caressing the ears. Biting, caressing, licking and blowing into the ears can arouse a woman tremendously. If you are a great talker, whisper dirty, sexy things into her ear to increase the spread of sexual energy in her body.
- Wrists: The wrists are an erogenous zone which not much people pay attention to. However, the wrist is covered with a thin layer of skin which classifies it as a pleasure point because when the wrists are kissed and nibbled, a woman gets turned on immensely.
- Nape of the Neck: This spot is packed with nerve endings that make it a spot to be paid attention to for maximum arousal. Kissing and licking the nape of a woman’s neck is tingling and inflames the sexual arousal in her. Hence, this is a part you should be paying extra attention to during foreplay.
- Lower Back: Pay attention to this sensitive spot as a part of your foreplay repertoire as massaging the lower back is very stimulating to a woman. Other than an elevated arousal, massaging the lower back soothes the pelvic muscles and makes the intercourse smoother.
- Inner Thighs: Perilously close to the genitals, the inner thighs are an underrated pleasure point which most guys don’t focus on. Kissing and licking the inner thighs will turn a woman on in no time. During foreplay, you can work your way up from the inner thighs to the clitoris to arouse her further.
- Back of Neck: The reason your neck is such a hot spot: it’s extremely sensitive, full of blood vessels, and is associated with vulnerability. Soft, lingering caresses are clutch.
- Pelvis: Concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more. Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while.
- Behind Her Knees: This area is one that most men don’t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive. Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Don’t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once you’re alone too.
- The Arm: The area of her arm below the shoulder and between her elbow on the exterior part of her arm is another clitoris.
When you find the point that is that one special pressure point and when pressed on directly and held for 10 seconds or more, she has the capability of moving into orgasmic breath and wave of pleasure fills through her body.
While sexual arousal seems like a highly individual sort of thing, people generally tend to agree on which spots get their motors running. These so-called "erogenous zones" are linked to feelings of sexual arousal —stimulating these spots can ramp up feelings of sexual pleasure and make sex more satisfying. The best way to find out what you and your partner like is to communicate, experiment, communicate some more, and repeat.