Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Prem AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have a sister who is 7 years old. She watches TV and the iPad for at least 4 hours. Is it likely that she might become nearsighted at this age? What is the remedy?
I have white color spot in both of eyes. Doctor told. Vitamin problem. Than what I have to do for this?
Sir, my eyesight has been reducing since last 5 months. Before 5 months I was using - 3.25 spectacles for both eyes with 6/6 vision for both eyes. After 3 months I had experienced blurry vision. So I came to rims for checking. On refraction testing the doctor said that the power reduced to -2.5 with 6/9 vision for left eye and 6/18 for right eye. A clear vision cannot be achieved with increasing and decreasing power. So the doctor perform dilation test but they said all are normal with no sign of cataract and glaucoma. So I got confused how my vision reduces gradually. So would you please help me for finding the related cause for this problem and how will it is to be diagnosed and cure.
Hello, I have a eye sight problem of Hypermetropia from past 4 year, in present my age is 21 and I do not want to continue with my eye glasses. Some of my friends said after the age of 21, the growth of eye ball is stop and by having healthy vegetables like carrot, beetroot,etc. I can reduce it or even cure my Hypermetropia. Is this true or not. If yes what should I do to reduce my eye power from 5.5 to 1.25 or even low.
Hi doctor , I have checked my eyes. The power is normal. But doctor ask me to wear anti glare glass for safety. Is there any specific power range is for anti glare glass and is there any problem will occur.
Hi. I am experiencing eye twitching since around 2 years. It happens only in the right eye. Have been taking homeopathy medicines for the same. There has been 20-30% improvement but not any further. Off late lower part of my right cheek just above the lips has also started twitching. The whole thing is really bothering me. Is there any treatment for this? please advice.
Learn more to write at firstname.lastname@example.org
I having eye pain for fourteen days so what shout I do for this type of problem please give me a static information.
My grand daughter aged 9 years is at present suffering from shortage of fluid in the eye hampering the vision due increasing dryness in both the eyes. Can you suggest any homeopathic/Bio medicine.
Meri Ankh me goyni (Eye Sty) hui hai jo bohut dard de rahi hai koi medices suggest karen tisri baar hui hai.
Can I use combigan and lowprost eye drop together. Earlier I was using combigan and 9 pm eyedrop for eye pressure. 9 pm eye drop is not available in the market now.
I want to know how long it takes to see the real effect of Noworm tablet? How long it will take to improve my health? I know most medication don't show immediate effects. Please comment. Thanks in advance.
I am working in night shift since 3 years, can you let kindly few tips to save my health mainly eyes kidneys etc.
I am 20 year s old I have eyesight and hair loss problem so please give me suggestions to reduce it.
I have computer operating job. I have to work around 6 to 8 hours daily on PC. I am getting pain in my eyes. What should I do.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.