Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Preety NairYour feedback matters!
I have pain like a back pain which starts from my right butt to down may I know the reason? I used to sit and work for more than 9 hours but I don't think it causes pain from my right butt, I can't bend front properly can't lift my right leg straight in sleeping position.
Hello sir im chandrakant. I always despite from pain in my back side of brain. Can I get any solution.
Im still studying. But I can not come back from my first love failure. How can I forget her and concentrate on study as soon as possible.
I can't sleep from last few days. My nights are getting very bad. And I get calf muscle pain at night. What is the remedy?
Hi. I m 32 single. Overweight and have started with back and knee pain. What should I do to reduce the pain and also reduce weight.
Hello sir, I am 22 year young guy. Getting back pain also some problems on my shoulder. What to do? Please help me.
I am 32 old facing back pain from last 2 years due to spondilize & also facing digestive problem from last 4 years what should I do to cure with the above problem.
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
I am20 year old male I am suffering from knee pain since 2 months and now it is more pain full and now days itisuncontrollable.
I have regular pain in my left knee and carf. It is little bit moving. My age is 34 years. In my 18 my left heel was effected by leprosy infection. I took dot for two month. I left. And after some 5 years i took dots again complete course. This pain was emerged in month of ramzan. I was fasting all rozas. Till then this pain is regular. And in every ramzan it is severe. What is it. Please teel me. I had been playing football for 12 year. But i dont play now. I just run now.
KNEE PAIN- HOW TO TAKE CARE
Wear and tear of body is inevitable. And joints are
the worst affected as we age, out of which the knees rule.
A popping sound with pain in the knee, swelling and inability to
put weight on the leg indicate a knee sprain or a tear. Fractures,
dislocations, cartilage injuries,arthritic changes or bursitis are
painful enough. But how to avoid knee injuries and pain? Knee pain
can improve with some good body mechanics like change in movement,
ergonomics, exercise and care.
1. Never ignore pain. Pain is one of the first warning signs that
something is amiss. After a few days of home treatment if the knee
pain worsens or does not improve it is time to call the doctor!
2. Get rest. Rest is a must if you are a very physically active
person. And all the more so if you are above 30.
3. Weight control is mandatory if your knees hurt. Being overweight
increases your chances of knee pain especially the arthritic one as
the excess load causes the degeneration of the cartilage. You can
try walking or a stationary bike for exercise without traumatising
4. Too much of physical activity including strenuous exercises can
cost you your knees. Straining the body on the pretext of
weight loss, a sudden increase in the duration of the activity or a
rapid increase in the intensity are unwise. Always warm up with
stretches and cool down adequately.
5. If you have duck feet (walking with feet turned out) you are
more susceptible to knee pain.
6. Be careful while lifting weights as they are only bad for your
back but also for your knees. Bend carefully putting the knees back
and heels down. Put the weight on your muscles and off your knees.
7. Discard hard shoes but use soft breathing flexible shoes
recommended for the desired activity.
8. Know that some cholesterol lowering drugs, antacids and the like
may cause knee pain.
Knee injuries need not remain forever. Time and rest can heal most
of them and not often do they call for surgeries.
Wishing you good health,
I am 23 years old male. I am having pain in my left shoulder and on back neck near spinal bone. It started yesterday evening when I was at home. I am feeling that both are connected to a single nerve. I am facing issue in movement of shoulder and not able to continue my daily lifestyle. The pain is increasing progressively please assist it as soon as possible, what should I do?
Dear Sir I have pain in my spinal cord my age 30 old it problem facing from the 3 days my friends are all told you are more fat .so please tell me which is right what I want to do for this.
The most common cause of low back pain is postural stress.
- Thus low back pain is frequently brought on by sitting for a long time in a poor position or prolonged bending in bad working positions heavy lifting and standing and lying for a long time in a poor position. The low back is rounded and the lordosis has disappeared.
- Unfortunately many people lose the lordosis much of the time and seldom or never increase it to its very maximum. If you reduce the lordosis for long periods at a time, year in, year out, and never properly restore it, you will eventually lose the ability to form the hollow.
- It is known that a flattened low back is frequently associated with chronic low back problems.Most people naturally have a lordosis in the low back when they walk or run, and these activities often help to relieve low back pain.
- When we are standing the lordosis is naturally present but in some individuals, when the standing posture is maintained for a long time, the lordosis can become excessive and pain will be produced of a different nature than that occurring during prolonged bending.
- Of all these postural stresses the poor sitting posture is by far the one most commonly at fault. A poor sitting posture in itself may produce low back pain.
- Once low back problems have developed, a poor sitting posture will perpetuate or worsen those problems.Poor standing postures and poor lying postures are also frequent causes of back pain.
- You may have already found that your back pain appears only if you stand for long periods or only after you get into bed. Pain that behaves in this way is frequently caused by poor posture alone. If this is the case, it is easily rectified.
- Pain of postural origin will not occur if you avoid prolonged overstretching. Should pain develop, it is an almost certain indication that you have fallen into a poor position and immediate steps must be taken to correct your posture.
- Once the nature of your postural problem has been identified and you become aware of the steps you must take to correct it, you should not have to seek assistance whenever postural pain arises.