Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti TrivediYour feedback matters!
My beard is turning reddish brown. firstly only 5-6 hairs turned bt now there are 40-50 of them. They gradually turn more red and red if not shaven for a while. I m 21 years old. please help.
Hello I am getting marriage soon pls suggested any combitin tablets foe face gloe amd whit pls suggest me thanks in advance present I am ausing mela cream can I continue long time pls tell me.
I have black spot s as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have deep acne scars on my face please suggest me any cream I can not effort for any kind of treatments.
I had a small ball lump grown on my clitiorious and one at the bottom of my vagina near my bum. I have other places on the vagina that have little rashes with small bumps on them. Im scared and need too know if it genteal warts etc. If I send a pic can you tell me?
I am 19years old bilut I have less facial hair and mustache please tell me dieting method to increase beard and mustache, which items or medicine should I take, please.
I am suffering from dry skin itching problem in my skin sometime I can't handle this itching problem and the particular part of the itching on skin is going dark in colour.
Hii I am 22 I have dark and oily skin and also I have darkness around my nose and mouth .i have dark skin of all over the exposed area so tell me some remedies to get rid of darkness on my face.
Dear Sir/Madam I have some dark patches in my fingers. Its thick and darkening for 3-4 years, I have used fordurm but no positive result has been found yet. Please help or suggest for the same ranjit dey 9681633334.
I am suffering with skin rashes in winter session not in all season and its happening since my birth please suggest to treatment.
I have an itching in my hands every alternate night and if I don't take Allegra 120 it spreads to my feet then legs, arms n rest of the body. If ignored it takes me more than one hour to normalize even after taking Allegra. I've met few dermatologists, homeopath n each has diagnosed it to be an allergy but all the treatment has been ineffective. This is going on for more than a year now. I'm a 38 y old mail with no diabetes or blood pressure problems.
How to get rid from the whiting of beard's hair. please suggest proper treatment. My age is under 30.
Little skin allergies are there in my body. They are itching from inside. Sometimes skin becoming red. Already consulted doctor and used medicines and it declined then again it started.
Hi. I have skin problem in past month. My skin is not good. I m try many medicine and creams but no effect. Please tell me about my problem. I waiting your answer.
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a visit to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"