Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti ShenaiYour feedback matters!
Upon stomach and hands and legs small pimples came if I pressed means like water it's coming upon head also pimples are there.
I am 28 year Guy. Weight 93 kg. I heard from elderly people that when a person have diabetes in his/her body, private part gets infected first. Is tat Truth? Actually I have an infection on my penis foreskin since 4-5 months back. My foreskin keeps on tearing apart when ever I try 2 thrust it back. I don't know what to do? Kindly advice.
I am loosing hairs quickly. Thickness has also got reduced. Scalp is weak. Lots of dandruff and itching in scalp. What should I do to gain strength and strongness of my hairs back.
I'm 32 years male, for the past 4 weeks my body heat is high and it is stable. During night time my body is itching mostly my legs are itching more than the other parts. Recently I've vaccinated for hepatitis B these problems are noted by me after second dosage of the vaccine are these problems is because of that vaccine since my friends are facing these issues except itching. Pls help.
I am 21 years male, I have problem of hair fall, I have problem this from my birth, but it bad day by day, what I do.
I am lossing my hair, if I just wave my hand in my head I get 2 or 3 hairs stick in my fingers, does it has anylink with my liver, one of my friends told me that, my age is 24, would be very thank full to you if you can provide some suggestionson the same.
I'm 22 years old and suffering from hair loss from top of the forehead. I use olive oil and Patanjali shampoo. Please help. Thanks.
I am 19 year old and I am a student. I have naturally fair and glowing skin but due to my hectic schedule or do not know by other reason I have lost my glowness in my face and day by day my skin tone is becoming darker and facing problem like darkcircle acne pimple please help me what should I do?
I hve fungle on neck and it increases rapidly on body. I medicined that but after somedays it appers. What should I do and how to eliminate that permantatly?
I am 26 years old woman having pimples and rash problem. Most of the time my skin is oily. Where in winter it becomes so dry. I have sensitive and combination skin.
I am suffering from dark spots on face And dark circle around eyes Kindly help for resolve this problem.
I have rashes in my head and my finger nails in leg has gone out of shape look like kind of decayed some white powder like stuff inside my nail what is it.
You definitely want to be very careful and always avoid getting burned-- virtually all of the harm from sun exposure is related to sunburn—but you also want to avoid shielding yourself from the sun entirely. Here are a few tips to help you reap maximum rewards while minimizing your risks:
- Expose large amounts of your skin (at least 40 percent of your body) to sunlight for short periods daily. If using a sunscreen, give your body a chance to produce vitamin D before you apply it, and be sure to select a non-toxic sun lotion that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Stay out just long enough for your skin to turn the very lightest shade of pink, if you’re naturally light-skinned, or just a hint reddish if you’re dark-skinned. Shield your facefrom the sun using a safe sunscreen or hat, as your facial skin is thin and more prone to sun damage, such as premature wrinkling.
- When you'll be in the sun for longer periods, cover up with clothing, a hat, or shade (either natural or shade you create using an umbrella).
- Consider the use of an "internal sunscreen" like astaxanthin to gain additional sun protection. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant (and pigment) produced by marine algae in response to their exposure to UV light. Typically, it takes several weeks of daily supplementation to saturate your body’s tissues enough to provide protection.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.