Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti RaneYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old. My body type is lean. I am 5'6 in height. I want to know how can I make my arms and shoulders bit heavy as it appears to be slightly weak. Please advise! Thanks
Hi doctor, I have ulcers in my mouth and it comes more often to me and I can't eat anything thing. Please do help me.
I am 58 years old and from Mumbai. Travelling to office - to and from around 80 kms daily. On 14.09.2016 I have done blood test and the report shows --- FASTING BLOOD SUGAR -- 109.30. Please advise.
I am 18 years old. I am having a bad cold n cough since 1 week. And also headache since 2 weeks. What should I do?
Hello, My just born baby have lumps under nipples. What to do. Is that normal? What should we do for that.
I am 16 years old. I masterbate 2-3 times a day. Today, I am having a pain in my lower stomach region. Should I be worried?
Madam Assalamualaikum I have pain in my right shoulder since june 2016. I have CABG in February this year. I shoulder is freeze. What is your advice?
Hello doctors, is there any cream or tablets or something which can help me in getting rid of my 9 years old deep and dark chickenpox scars on my face around the nose without getting the expensive lasers treatment or dermaroller, peels etc. ?please tell me if there is any other way if it takes time than ok and please mention how much time it will take 9 months or 1 year?
I am 21 years man I am suffering breathing problem from 3 months. So please give me a suggestion to solve my problem.
I am losing my hair from several months. I have tried varieties of shampoo but no result yet. Can you help me with this?
Hi doctor, I am suffering from severe headache for a week. I also suffering from diabetes for 7 years. How should this be cured?
My wife is 28 years old. We had unprotected sex before 14 days. Now she missed her periods of two days. She felt some changes with her body now. Is their any chance of pregnancy? We are not in a condition to accept it. What are the steps to avoid it. Is their any problem with the abortion? How we can do it? How long it will take? Which is the best time to do it? How much it will cost?
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.