Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti RaneYour feedback matters!
Doctor we are living in a cold place gudalur near ooty, but I have severe sweating always in my hand and leg so its very irritating, so what can I do doctor?
I have mouth ulcer continuously for the last two months .when one is cured, the other one erupts.| am taking Statin tablets now.|ട it due to my medicines or due to some other reasons? PI. Advise.
How to gain my weight within 15days Give me the suggestions Don't any side effects food. Any natural foods eating improve my weight. Help me don't side effects.
Hi. I am 23 year male. I did push ups exercise in my childhood, so I am feeling very uncomfortable and feel pain always in my body. My arm has become bulky and muscular which I don't like. I did push ups by mistake. Please help me, how can I get slim and tanned natural arm. Due to this I am feeling very stress.
I am a software Engineer. So I have been sitting to work for long hours. I know that, it can leads to life style diseases. So what shall I do to prevent those diseases?
I have pain in both wrists sometimes while writing fast or working on computer. It happened 5 years back. While it was left undiagnosed due to difference of opinion. One said due to uric acid another veins or ortho etc. The difference of opinion confused me and left it untreated for so long and neglected and undiagnosed. Kindly advise.
I'm in grief. I feel jealous regret revenge all at the same time. I want to get out of my situation. I be want to get rid of my memories. I was in a relationship with a girl for 5 years And she cheated on me. For two years I was living in with that girl. Now she hate me and feel no pain .She forget all those memories of us and she is happy with another guy. I think to commit suicide slot of time but I want to rebuild my sled for my family. But as much as I tried to get out it's the memories which torture me. I have shared everything with her and now I am not able to do anything because that reminds me of her. I am depleting from inside .Kindly help me.
What is the best oil/ shampoo for hair growth as well as for stopping hair fall, I live in bangalore and its water has damaged my hair, my hair li. E is receding. Please help me.
The internet is full of various weight loss tips most of which are unrealistic and unpractical. So here I list some practical tips for weight reduction.
1. Set a goal which is realistic- unrealistic goals of losing 10 kgs in a month will lead you to fad diets which are unhealthy and unsustainable. Set a goal which is real. Weight loss of 2-3 kgs is considered practical.
2. Stay away from quick solutions- don’t go for fad diets, mono diets, ketogenic diets etc. These diets are not going to solve your problem but instead might create other health complications. Hence go for balanced diet. The key is to reduce the amount of calorie intake to the amount of calories burnt.
3. Consult a dietician/nutritionist- consult a dietician or nutritionist to get a personalized diet plan that suits your needs and lifestyle. This will help to learn in details about the weight loss process, will help you to stay focused and also learn the caloric values of your home dishes and to control your cravings and how to maintain your calorie intake.
4. Avoid commercially available foods. Opt for homemade foods.
5. Anticipate plateaus- they are common to all. They occur due to accumulation of water as fat is used up. Increase exercise in this period to help get rid of this water and restart weight reduction.
6. Avoid a sepearate menu for yourself, instead adapt your dietary needs from the regularly prepared family dishes.
7. When eating away from home, avoid excesses but do not get upset if you miss your diet plan. Adjust the following day’s menu or the remaining part of the day’s diet to compensate for the occasional excess calorie intake.
8. Avoid use of appetite depressants and such type of medications. The unnatural practices may do more harm than good.
9. Include physical activities in your daily regime. Be it running, jogging, cycling, swimming or any outdoor sport you like.
10. Avoid binging. Your self-determination and mental control will see you through.
Make weight loss a healthy and sustainable process, you are sure to enjoy it lifelong.