Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 31 yrs male and planning for a baby so have done the test on sperm report in which as per doctor there were no sperms created in report and he was saying the colour of sperm is milky. Could you please guide me how can I create the sperm and increase the volume and do the family planning?
Last few days. When I brush in the morning. Blood come out from my teeth. What I do. I am so worried. please help me.
Sir, or madam. My skin is very dry please give some solutions. And have pimples marks in my skin how can remove this marks. What's should I do?
Hi, I have throat problem from past 1.5 years like redness in my mouth and red dots and cuts I have done complete test but results shows everything is normal. and I have consulted almost 6 ent specialist and nobody has helped me out. and I don't have any more trust on doctors.
What should we the disease it I have some pain in my head and eyes from seven days and some feel something heavy heavy?
I have pimples on my face from 2 and half years but now they are getting worst and paining. What should I do? Recently I went to one skin care clinic the dermatologist present their given me azee 500 mg. And femcinol a gel and suggested to do their treatment RAPID 360 ACNE CLEAR TREATMENT costing 13000rs. Should I do that?
I am 26 years old, and got married in last year. Weight is 64, height 5.1"I am suffering from pcos since last 4 years, sometimes my pcos are cured also by medicines but it is not permanently curable disease. Now its become my main cause of infertility. I was following gynae in chandigarh but I am tired now to follow doctors and all medicines. I am trying to loss my weight now by exercise and improving my diet. But I think it will be very long time time to help me for conceiving. Already its 1 and half year of my marriage, and my husband and I am willing to conceive now. Kindly tell me the right process to conceive early without waiting for long time.
I am a CA student so I am busy all the day. and I am not able to concentrate on my health. I have gained a lot of weight these days. So can you suggest me a proper meal or any specific diet which will help me in losing my weight as well as which does not effect my concentration power. As I have heard from my friend that dieting makes concentration power low. So can you help me out in this?
Hi, I am 25 years old. Me and my fiance had sex on 29th of march, and I took an Ipill on 30th of march. My last period started on 21st of march. I did notice a dark brownish discharge today that is 13th of April. And the discharge was very little and was there only for a day. Kindly let me know if am safe and what could be the cause of this discharge.
I am a 13 year old girl. My weight is 60 kg and height is 164 cm. I play tennis and I get fatigued very fast, after running for 200 m I am short of breath and am not able to run further, it takes me at least 20 minutes to become normal. It has been 6 months now and I run 5 days a week, still there is no improvement. Sometimes it is so horrible that feel I will die if I don't stop. I also feel very sad and depressed and feel like crying every second, there is no particular reason but many reasons altogether. What should I do?
Hello doctor, My age is 24 and I am use vigora-100 mg tablet in once a week. This will be harm for me or not? What can I do I will not use this kind of tablets.
I have stress due to the nature of the work, always worried whether I will be able to complete it in time or not. Etc.
Erectile Dysfunction is a disorder in males that refers the incapability to ‘get’ or ‘maintain’ an erection for intercourse. Many people refer to this condition as impotence. Some of the common symptoms are:
1. Difficulty in achieving an erection.
2. Inability to perform in bed as the person ejaculates way before orgasm and is not able to maintain an erection.
Causes of erectile dysfunction usually include:
2. Relationship Issues
5. Performance anxiety
6. Excessive consumption of alcohol
8. Enlarged prostate gland
Homeopathy offers a number of treatments for the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. It is a popular system of medicine that follows a holistic approach without any side effect. Homeopathy targets the underlying causes that lead to sexual incapacities in men and addresses the problem from its root.
- Nux Vomica: Prescription of Nux Vomica is done by homeopathic specialists for treating mild cases of erectile dysfunction. Nux Vomica can help in providing a boost to your sex life by addressing sexual dysfunctions that are caused due to work pressure and lack of rest.
- Caladium: Addiction can play a major role in hampering your sex life. In most cases, bad habits often cause sexual weakness in men. Consumption of tobacco should be counteracted with the intake of Caladium so the issue of erectile dysfunction is addressed. This medication is helpful for people who are easily aroused, even after oral sex or foreplay. Caladium is also known for treating apparent impotency caused due to acute psychological stress.
- Selenium: Patients who need Selenium are usually unable to fulfil their sexual desires due to slow or weak erections. Fatigue is commonly experienced after sex. Some symptoms addressed by Selenium include passage of seminal fluid that is involuntary which occurs during urination and sleep.
- Lycopodium: Being a widely popular homeopathic medication, Lycopodium can be used to address erectile dysfunction in young adults that results from frequent masturbation. Lycopodium can be used to address issues of erectile dysfunction that results from indiscriminate sexual activities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.