Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti LokhaniYour feedback matters!
Haiii doctor. I am 22 years old. I am having problem of irregular menses problem. Please suggest what to take and what to do for correct menstruation.
Hello Sir, I have a good health but I lost my hair so please give me any solution for my growth please help us.
I have lots of pimple on mg face and suffering from this for past ond year is thr any instant solution?
My baby is 10 month old and suffering from fever from last 3 days how detect if it is viral fever or not?
I am 62 years old male. I am having cough and cold problem since 4 years. I have taken so many medicines but all had temporary effects. For cough I am using" foracort" But nose is continuously flowing. I used month L for three months, had relief temporarily. When stopped problem again started. I want a permanent relief.
Well I am 49 yes old.I am a diabetic for the past 2yrs. I am quite overweight by now. My weight is 85 kg.I am a pure vegetarian. I don't have any bad habits. I lost my business 2 times. It was a huge loss. Moreover now I don't have any business. I am idle right now. It gives lots of stress. Due to overcome stess I just to escape from stress I eat more. Iam finding it difficult to overcome eating more and quite often. I am very irregular in my exercise routine. How can I get weight correct and increase my health? Because of my weight I am having severe knee pain.How can you help me in this situation?
My leg is paining after walking 5 to 10 min and I have to use iodex and rest there for some time and then start to walk this was start over 2 months and I have check this in private hospitals and taking medicines. I have ask this question for my mom.
When I tried to have sex with my girl friend, I am not able to feel my penis. It's not completely erecting as like when I watch a porn video. I masturbate 3-4 times a week. When I watch a porn video, I can feel my penis erecting fully and I am able to feel it. When it comes to sex, I am not able to put a condom too. My penis is shrinking soon and I am not able to have sex with my partner. Can you help me out with this problem? Is this my health issue or I need to change my food habits in order to gain strength. Thanks in advance!
I'm loosing my hair since four years. And now I came to Dubai it became more of falling hairs I might be thinking that after two years I become like bold headed person Is that any treatment to stop hair fall and regrowth of hair I used to do head shower thrice in a week.
I have been suffering from headache for the past 3 years and I am not getting proper sleep getting bizarre dreams during night time what can I do.
Peyronie's disease is usually associated with erectile dysfunction, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is a problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called tunica albuginea.
It is not known exactly what causes peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
- Genes: genes are also a possible cause of peyronie's disease.
- Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
The symptoms of peyronie's disease vary, such as:
- Pain on erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
- Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
- Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
- Wait and watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
- Surgery: This is a last option when peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.Going for a penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for penile implant is also very high.