Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti LakaniYour feedback matters!
Some diet tips to loose weight. Which food should be taken and which food should be dropped. Want a diet chart to loose weight now if possible. Brkfst. Lunch and dinner plans.
Sir, My Testosterone level is 238.8 ng/dl. How to increase testosterone level from ayurvedic medicines?
Hello everyone, I'm Dr. Pulkit Nandwani. I'm a gynecologist and a laparoscopic surgeon practicing in Rohini Delhi. Today I want to share some information with you about Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
What is polycystic ovaries?
These days polycystic ovary syndrome is becoming extremely common. It is increasing in incidence. Nowadays every 2 in 10 women will be having this syndrome. Polycystic ovaries are nothing but ovaries slightly larger in size than the normal looking ovaries. The small cysts form in these ovaries which cause some hormonal disturbances. So having a diagnosis of polycystic ovaries on ultrasound does not mean that you have polycystic ovary in ovarian syndrome. Polycystic ovarian syndrome occurs only when a patient is experiencing symptoms along with an ultrasound diagnosis of polycystic ovaries.
Now what can be the symptoms that occur in polycystic ovarian syndrome?
The symptoms are usually due to the hormonal changes, means that you can either have irregular periods, heavy bleeding or their can be on period at all, then may be increase in body hair increase in facial hair specially and loss of hair on the head. Then their can be weight gain. Patient can become overweight. It can affect the fertility difficulty in conceiving as well as oily skin acne under and also because the polycystic ovarian syndrome. Then their can also be some psychological disturbances. Your patient can experience mood swings and depression. All because of the hormonal changes or polycystic ovaries.
What are the causes of polycystic ovary syndrome?
Cause of polycystic ovarian syndrome is as such not yet known. It is just seen to run in a hereditary fashion. If your mother or elder sister experience problems of this kind you are also likely to have polycystic ovarian syndrome. Now other than these syndrome discussed earlier, you can also experience a lot of long-term consequences on health because of polycystic ovarian syndrome. These patients are more likely for having heart diseases later on in life, very high chances diabetes and blood pressure is there and even higher chances of uterine cancers, developing cancer of the lining of the uterus.
Now how can we reduce the effects of polycystic ovarian syndrome. As such there is no cure for the polycystic ovarian syndrome. We have medical treatment but better than that is to have a healthy lifestyle. Polycystic ovaries respond a lot to just having a healthy lifestyle which includes losing weight. If a patient is overweight, the first advice that we give to the patient is to lose a weight even a minimum weight loss of 3 to 5 kgs makes a drastic decrease in the even appearance of polycystic ovaries and betterment of hormones. So having a healthy lifestyle means eating lots of fruits and vegetables, cutting down on junk food. Losing weight in the form of activity having exercised makes a difference in the treatment itself. Along with that any other medical requirement is that then we have some hormonal tablets which can be started to cure the bleeding problems as well as we start them to help the patient to try to conceive. For the long term effects, just having a healthy lifestyle and having a control on weight having regular checkups with a general practitioner. Having the regular checkups of sugar to rule out diabetes or blood pressure and then annual screening for cancer can reduce the effects of polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Thank you I hope the information was useful for you.
If you have any queries regarding that you can always contact me on lybrate.
He is having a pain in his heart sometimes do not know why? He smokes as well so he wants to he is having this pain due to smoking or anything else?
Hello Dr. Can you tell me how do I get rid of dark circles. And lately I have observed rashes Developed on my face. please provide a solution.
Suddenly my hairs turn white and I had done a lot of care for my hairs still face this issue is there any diet problem because I had used branded shampoo and oils please suggest me some home remedy or sone good shampoo without sie effects.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I m 25 some time I don' t feel my legs or arms its like they are not part of my body this things happening from last 5-6 years initially it was for short term like 5-6 sec but now it' s for like 10-12 sec or unless I given pressure on that.
I have a piles problem. When I go to bathroom than blood come in large amount. do please solve my problem.
Hi my eyes are became red I do not know why its happened ,my mom told me because of over heat like this things are happening I used eye ointment but also it not get cured, getting irritate in my eye areas at night time plzz give me a solution to cure my this thing using home remedies like ayurvedically plzz because I suffered from ulcer too tablets are becoming irritates to my stomach and getting over heat also help me.
I weigh 78. 2 kgs and I'm having hard time losing weight. I've heard about keto diet. I wish to take it because it's effective but I don't know what to eat in it and what not to. Can you help me this?
I'm 20 years old and my problem is I sleep very long time night 10pm to morning 8am and I absorb my self laziness. So what I should do to reduce very long sleeping hours. And my height is also less.
My mother has getting so much of backbone pain, what she can do to cure it, can you give a solution to us.
My report in brief FBS 115 mg/dl, PPBS 200 mg/dl, pp urine sugar ++,Lft :-Sgot 46 units/l, Sgpt 38 units, Urine:-albumin +,bile salts -ve, bile pigments -ve, Microscopy (Hpf):-puscels plenty, Rbc's 3-5, Epcells 4-6, Casts Nil, Crystals Nil, Bacteria present. Scan report impression: grade 1:-Proststomegaly (30 cc. What is my health problem? How can I go for further medication, cure,diet. Suggest English/Homeo/ayurvedic treatment. My age 67/male. Having diabetes from 25 years. Suggest diet also.
I am 23 years old male. I am facing issues of forgetfulness and inability to concentrate, I am easily distracted while I am studying, I am facing this issue for past 4 years. These symptoms have made my life worse an my academics have suffered a lot Doctors simply prescribe me antidepressants but it has Not helped me so far. I am having exams in coming 1 month. I want to concentrate and remember what I studied. Please tell me what problem I am suffering from and how to cope with this.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian field of medicine that has been in existence since time immemorial. Many people swear by its efficacy and it is also a proper field of study for people who want to practice this form of medicine as doctors. Ayurveda makes use of a variety of herbs and lifestyle changes including diet, rest and massages in order to create a healthier body. Ayurveda combines Yogic postures with these herbs to create various kinds of treatment for varied conditions.
Panchakarma therapy is one of the kinds of Ayurvedic treatments that can greatly benefit the human body in many ways. This is basically made up of five therapies, which aim at removing the toxins from the body of the patient. One must take a proper consultation with a doctor in order to practice this therapy. Read on to know more about this form of treatment and its various benefits.
- Five therapies: As mentioned above, this therapy is made up of five therapies including Vamana, Raktamokshana, Nasya, Basti and Virechana. These therapies aim at freeing the body of the toxins that may accumulate and give rise to a variety of conditions and diseases in various organs of the body.
- Oils and diet: This therapy is carried out with the help of various medicated oils that help in eliminating the different toxins in one’s body. As per the tenets of Ayurveda, one also has to follow a specific diet and a systematic routine along with this therapy so that the Kapha toxins are removed from the body.
- Ailments and conditions: There are many kinds of conditions and ailments that can be cured and managed with the help of this therapy. Asthma and cervical spondylitis are some of the conditions. Here, the painful symptoms and attacks can be kept at a minimum because these have to do with the Kapha dosha, which is effectively treated when the Kapha toxins are flushed out of the body following this therapy. This treatment helps in cleansing the body with the help of the various oils and the five therapies that are used here.
- Aging process: The Panchakarma therapy helps in preventing the aging process and the signs of aging by replenishing the cells and the energy in the body. This helps in keeping the bones, skin and hair healthy as well, since the patient goes through regular bouts of massage in order to get the treatment.
- Stress: This treatment eliminates stress as it brings about a more calm state of mind. It does so by strengthening the body through the removal of immunity breaking toxins, which puts the hormones back in balance.
Benefits of Panchakarma Treatment:
The results of Panchakarma are very powerful and effective. Some of the benefits include:
- The doshas – vata, pitta and kapha, will return to their original places and function normally. Mind calms down, and intellect and concentration becomes sharp.
- It helps to attain a clear and glowing complexion.
- It helps to reverse the negative effects of daily living.
- It restores the natural state of health and wellness by bringing balance in the system and improving bodily function.
- A person undergoing Panchakarma attains longevity, intellect and freedom from diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.