Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti DronaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have abdominal problem as I have gastric problem as well as indigestion. I always have to eat less than hunger if I take a extra chapati than it cause problem in stomach and soon it will get fever also. Please help me.
Am married since 3 yrs. I have pcos and thyroid disease on medication. On April, I took tomexfein tab and followed by inj hmg 7 times then inj hcg 10000u . I developed ohss on beginning of may. Then I stop medication. On 26th of may my period came. On June I missed my period. I had some symptoms like morning sickness and dizzy. I did urine pregnancy test twice and one blood test all negative. On 26th of July should my period come but I missed it. I still have dizziness and morning Sickness but I didn't do pregnancy test. So can I be pregnant?
Actually I have face so much hair fall problem in my past and now it is stop but how can I regain ny lost hair?
Dear doctor, my daughter is 8 yrs. Old she have diagnosed thyroid recently her report is ft3 4. 23 ft4 1. 23 tsh ( ultra sensitive) 6. 59 some doctors said not to worry but one doctor said give her one tablet rest of life we r so confused give me a right advice what to do ?
I am Reet Kaur 18 years old and have many pimples and more than that I have blackheads. Please suggest me how to get rid of blackheads n pimples. My skin type is combination but have pimples on cheeks too.
I am 22 years old male. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction due to much masturbation and right now I am unmarried. What should I do? For better life please advise me.
I am 46 year old. I am suffering with diabetes for past 10 years For the past 3 months I am very busy in tours. For that I am not able to take medicines and food regulations Yesterday I got my sugar report (HBA) HPLC 11% Average Blood glucose (ABG) 269 mg/dl I am regularly taking medicines (GLIMIPRIDE&METAFORMIN HCL) GLIMED-MF-2-1000SR &MECAFOL -OD (MECOBALAMIN) TWICE DAILY BEFORE FOOD. Pl suggest me how to control with medicine and diet.
I have acute hair loss problem creating baldness. I have pcos for past 8 years and also have tyroid. Taking medicine yamini, metformin. How to regrow new hair and stop hair loss?
Hello doctor, I have a problem of size of penis. My penis size is less & thin. How can its enlargement. Please help me.
I have read a clomn here if you drink green tea it good for help but now I read same column here that green tea is not good for health. Please tell me what to do?
Ybrate 200 When I am doing brushing on teeth then why little bit water comes from gums can you pls tell me how I stop it? Thats why it takes 30-40 minutes time on brushing.
My father is having high blood sugar. He has tried many things but still it is high. I think the problem is because of his diet. Can you please prescribe me a healthy diet, which can help him reduce his sugar levels. Thank you.
How to increase my breast milk the milk is not there to feed my child. My child is not even touching it she is just 12 days old how I can make her to drink my milk please suggest.
Patient suffering from HLA B-27 Positive with back pain and stiffness. Can it be cured by Homoeopathy? If yes: to what extent? Please also advise a suitable doctor in this regard near Bokaro steel city or Kolkata.
When I press the surrounding area of my right nipple one or two drop watery discharge are coming it is not happened with the left one. What is the reason for this no pain is there?
Dr. my mother is 40 years old she is having a blood sugar which is 428 pp and 308 in fasting she has consulted a Dr. and now she wants to consume Apple cider vinegar pls suggest me when how and how much she will have to consume?
What are mood swings?
Mood swings are defined as sudden and abrupt changes in mood. These mood swings can sometimes help promote problem solving abilities, but a stronger form of these can be associated to a more complex disorder namely, bipolar disorder that is characterised by the cyclical shift from manic to depressive and vice versa.
What causes mood swings?
There are several things that can trigger mood swings starting from your brain chemistry to substance abuse. The most common cause of moods swings can be-
- Abnormal levels of neurotransmitters (NTs) in the brain (ex. Serotonin is majorly responsible for change in moods, changes in emotional state and sleep)
- Anabolic steroid abuse
- Borderline personality Disorder
- Autism or other pervasive developmental disorders
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Major depression
- Post traumatic stress disorder
How to deal with mood swings?
Mood swings can make life difficult for yourself and those around you as well. It is advisable to keep your mood swings under control in order to get along with your life normally.
- Try to remain positive: May be you have had a string of heartbreaks off late or failed interviews, but do not let that define a trend in your life. This can lead to depression and make you upset. Keep your mind open to other possibilities and never lose hope. Hope is something that keeps one going; it gives someone a purpose in life.
- Balance your life: Learn to maintain a balance between work and leisure. Don’t make your life all about work, take small breaks to do what you like (perhaps read a book, or play an instrument).
- Accept the grey in your life: “Life is like a box of chocolates”. You will never know what comes your way. It is never just black and white. Learn to accept that life can go a little downhill sometimes, but don’t be too alarmed by that. Enjoy the best and always keep yourself prepared for the worse.
- Learn to laugh: Enjoy and appreciate the little things around you. It might surprise you, if you consciously look around with an open mind, you will see the miniscule things that may make you laugh. Maybe that neighbour you find annoying is actually a fun guy to be with or that aunty who is always badgering you with questions is actually concerned about you. And most of all learn how to laugh at yourself! People have made a career over doing that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You are more fun than you expected to be. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.