Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Very comfortable. She provided helpful and clear information.
Hello doc, meri friend k abhi 3 months ki pregnancy miss hui h.uske 3 months bad jo ultrasound krwna tha usme heartbeat absent thi. Or d and c hui h. D and c abhi 3 august ko hui thi. Uske 3 din bad se uske breast me pain h.means these are not feeling good even touch. N some milky white water in a little amount secreting from these. Doc pls help what to do? Is any tension there?
Mai 17 saal ka ladka hu maine aapni girlfriend ke sath pahile bar sex kiya hai yani aab vo virgin nhi hai par sex ke duran maine koi bhi saftey use nhi ki maine condoms use nhi kiya par mere partner ke vagina me maine cum jane nhi diya kya vo prgnant ho sakti hai? What should I do?
I am 28 yrs. What are the side effects of 5 mg. My periods are irregular. Agar mai ye bolu ke mere periods aate hi nahi jab tak mai regestrone5 mg ya regulate tablet nahi leti to jyada sahi hoga. Pichle 5 mahine se mere periods hi nahi aaye hai. What do I do.
Ayurvedic tips are on the idea of balance in bodily systems uses diet, herbs, ayurvedic treatment yogic breathing practices providing holistic approach to balancing the hormones simple technics allow balancing of the hormones reclaiming health.
1) if your hormones are disturbed, you need to get enough sleep. This is because limited sleep is connected to hormonal imbalance related disorders.
2) pranayam stimulates pituitary gland its secretions.
3) ayurvedic medicines not only helps to decrease the stress hormones, aids in reliving psycho- somatic dispairty & also aids the body to function more effectively.
4) every diet should include antioxidant rich fruits, vegetables, nuts seeds as these help to strengthen the endocrine system also terminate the effects of free radicals in the body.
5) consumption of organic food with plenty of water is essential is highly helpful in preventing hormonal imbalance.
6) herbs like ashwagandha, shatavari, turmeric, ginseng, Etc. Helps in balancing both male and female hormones. Shatavari most important restorative regenerative tonic herbs for women.
7) regular practice of pranayam helps to stimulate the vital hormonal secretions throughout the endocrine system, thereby balancing all vital functions, including sexual potency fertility.
My gf takes ipill after sex but now she is told me that the bleeding too much. Jitni mc aane pr hoti h usse bhi jyada.
Which kind of food to be consumed by breastfeeding moms after c-section and planning surgery and what should be avoided in order to not to put on calories.
Please tell me. When is the best time for having a quantitative Blood Pregnancy Test after sex for accurate result?
I am a pregnant women. My weight is 52 before my pregnancy. Now I am in the 8 th month. Now my weight is 61. My height is 165. My amniotic fluid was 7.3 cm in the 7 th month. Am I ok?
I am 38 and 6 week pregnant, suddenly my amniotic fluid levels have dropped to 2.1 today, doctor said baby needs to be delivered ASAP through CS? Is it required?can i do something to increase amniotic fluid levels?
What are all significant symptoms before pregnant? My menstrual is skipping nearly for a month. Are there any specific symptoms?
My age is 29, female. I am trying for pregnancy. My ovulation started today (21/4/16 and I had sex last night once. Can I get pregnant or do I need more sex for pregnancy?
Hi doctor, I am 29 year old. September 11 2016 was my last period date, I hope I am pregnant. please suggest.
I am 25 years old 3 years passed of my marriage now I have ovulated on 27th Dec am getting pain in lower abdominal pain and also having breast pain what does it mean am I conceiving or not its my first experience help from this confusion sir.
My breast is paining a lot . More than twice a day . It hurts a lot . My nipples get on high beam . I had physical relation with my husband . My mood swings also changes . tiredness is the new problem . Few days back my stomach was not proper . Wht ever I eat comes out . I could not eat anything . Am I pregnant or might be something else ?
Hello I'm 31 years old n I'm a married woman. During every period pain I used to have strong abdominal pain in the lower part every first and second day which has made my life miserable. During the Intercourse also I used to experience the pain, I have gone to see many doctors but it couldn't work to me what should I do?
In simple language, Hemorrhage is when the blood escapes from veins or blood vessels. This escape may happen because of various reasons like, for example, injury, low platelet count, threatened abortion, piles (Hemorrhoids), cancer, surgery, liver disease, brain trauma, acute bronchitis, menstrual problem and so on.
Types of Hemorrhage:
As a matter of fact, Hemorrhage is grouped into several categories. Hemorrhage can occur post surgery, and such a Hemorrhage is called as postoperative Hemorrhage. Similarly, for various reasons Hemorrhage can occur from the artery (Arterial Hemorrhage), vein (Venous Hemorrhage) or capillary (Capillary Hemorrhage). If Hemorrhage happens because of an injury, it is called primary Hemorrhage.
Other types of Hemorrhage are delayed bleeding post injury (Reactionary Hemorrhage), bleeding following childbirth (Postpartum Hemorrhage), delay in bleeding following Sepsis popularly called as septic (Secondary Hemorrhage), bleeding from urine (Haematuria), bleeding while coughing (Hemoptysis) and bleeding caused in the stomach (Hematemesis).
Further, Hemorrhage can be broadly classified into two namely internal and external:
- It would be needless to mention that excessive bleeding may lead to several complications. It can result in organ failure and there are instances that excessive bleeding can be fatal. On the other hand, blood loss can be external or visible Hemorrhage like those caused during an injury. There are also instances of blood loss occurring internally in which case the patient may notice blood either in the urine or stools, vagina or while coughing or through the nostrils or even from the mouth. In such cases, the patient should be rushed to a doctor who after careful examination, and tests would be able to identify the causes of the internal bleeding.
- In case of external bleeding or external Hemorrhage like those caused due to an injury, you may provide the necessary first aid. When the bleeding is noticed, do not get alarmed and also try to keep the patient calm. Hemorrhage caused due to external injury would normally stop within one or two minutes. However, if the bleeding persists even after two or three minutes, such cases would require medical attention, and therefore, you should rush the patient to the doctor at the earliest.
There are several remedies to tackle the problem of Hemorrhage. Some of the normal procedures followed are IV fluid, oxygen, administering medicines like vitamin B12 and so on. In complicated cases, the physician may suggest bone marrow surgical procedure, Endogenous EPO or such other procedures. If Hemorrhage is left unattended, it can result in several complications. Therefore, you should rush the patient to the physician urgently.