Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti BhavsarYour feedback matters!
I am having no pain still my dentist said that there is deep decay in my 2 molars and I have to go for root canal and they said it will took 5 sittings. Is this correct as I read it somewhere that it only takes one sitting? Also, what is the charge of root canal along with capping in India?
Fluoride is a mineral which is great for teeth and takes great care of your dental health. This mineral is completely colourless and it is available naturally. It has got different forms like gas, liquid and solid. Tooth decay can be prevented so that teeth can be strengthened. You can also get this mineral in smaller amounts in the drinking water supplied by municipality so that dental health can be improved to a great extent.
Important facts about fluoride
- Maintenance of the thyroid gland: Fluoride can be used for the effective reduction of thyroid gland functions. This is how metabolism speed can be easily maintained by this mineral. Premature puberty can be invited by fluoride.
- Reduction of dental decay: Dental decay can be reduced as a result of which dental health can be preserved. Weak teeth bones can be made stronger with the use of fluoride on a regular basis. This is a medicated mineral and the experts have approved the same as the best protective element for teeth.
- Preventing cavities: Growth of cavities can be prevented by using this mineral as a result of which oral health can be ensured. Different kinds of oral troubles, especially gum swelling, pain, dental bleeding and others can be prevented. On the other hand, infectious oral diseases can also be prevented.
- Purification of drinking water: As per the researches conducted by experts, drinking water can be purified, and thus your health condition can be improved. However, make sure that limited dosage is included in water. Fluoride is absolutely safe and hygienic in nature.
- High quality toothpaste: This mineral is now available in teeth-protecting toothpastes so that dental health can be maintained with great care. The dentists often recommend using these toothpastes for preventing dental risks. These toothpastes not only protect teeth bones, but also prevent the dental nerves.
- Fluoride unsafe for kids: It is advised to keep kids away from overexposure of fluoride as that might cause severe damages. In case the dentist prescribes fluoride based products for your children, it is only then you should allow your kids to use fluoride based products.
- Fixing weak enamel: Weak enamel can create a lot of dental issues, and these issues can be easily avoided by using fluoride. On the other hand, formation of destructive acid causing tooth decay can also be efficiently prevented by the concerned mineral.
Harmful enzymes causing greater dental damages can be easily tackled along with preservation of healthy oral condition. But in this case, consistent usage of the mineral should be essentially maintained. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
I am 60 years old. For the last 2 months I have been suffering from mild tooth pain, but yesterday when I was eating more a ricegrain came between the pained tooth and the corresponding lower tooth and it pained me tremendously and it has been paining me severely. So what should I do for relieving this pain?
I am 23 years old and I have been facing teeth problem last 7 month I have a problem of sensitivity. When I drink a water I have faced lot of pain in my teeth. It happens only when I drink water not other liquids and not also food. What I should do?
Am suffering from dental problem my teeth are yellow and sticky material on teeth am using colgate plzz advise me.
I feel pain in my teeth from 1 week and take painkiller but some relaxation in pain but feel a small guilty in my mouth below right teeth please kindly give me good suggestion?
Hello doctor, I am having white patchy lesions in my mouth which us responsible increased sensitivity towards spicy food and I'm not able to eat even little spicy foods. Some doctors said that it is oral lichen planus. But it is auto immune disorder and can't be treated. Pls help with proper medications and prevention.
I brush my teeth twice daily but my teeth remains yellow what should I do to my teeth to become white please give me some advice.
I have been suffering from teeth problem for someday. When l drank cold water it is very sensitive to one part of my upper teeth. How can l get rid of this problem?
My front teeth (lower right lateral and lower right central and lower left central) are shaking little bit I am not experiencing pain or something but its shaking little bit what are the treatments that I have to undergo to make the shaking tooth strong and firm again?
I am 28 year old male and I have bad breath problem for last 4 year. Please tell how to control. Thank you.
I am 22 years old I got white patches on my tongue and that white patches makes very bad breath. Is it dangerous and how to cure that white patches. How to cure home remedies please give some suggestions and to aware about that problems. Thank you.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.