Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi SharmaYour feedback matters!
Last week me and my girlfriend got intimate and I kissed and Pressed her boobs hard. Het nipples then started paining for few days. I also inserted my finger half way inside her vagina. She didn't get her periods that time. Now yesterday she told me then till now she didn't get her period and she is worried. I want to know is there anything wrong with her?
Midnight snack craving is basically a craving for food when you wake up in the middle of the night. Midnight cravings can lead to weight gain if you binge eat on a regular basis. It is important that you accept the situation and take steps to rectify it.
A majority of the foods that you consume are mostly empty calories such as cookies and sugar based food. If you don't control these cravings, then it may lead to tremendous weight gain. Here are a few tips to control your midnight snack craving -
- Eat your Dinner Properly: It is important that you eat a well-balanced dinner that consists of carbohydrates, protein and fats. If you don't eat a proper dinner, then the chances of eating later and subsequent binge eating go up drastically.
- Include Fiber: Add fiber to your diet as fiber helps you in feeling full. Eat fiber rich foods such as beans, lentils and broccoli which promote a feeling of satiety.
- Green Tea: Drink a cup of green tea after eating as it will help you sleep better.
- Stay Hydrated: Make sure that you are properly hydrated as it will prevent food cravings. Dehydration may also lead to other health complication such as skin problems.
- Consume Yoghurt: Consume portions of yoghurt as it contains probiotic bacteria that help in keeping your digestive system healthy. It also promotes a feeling of satiety as it contains protein.
- Plan an Activity: Don't immediately go to bed after dinner, instead go for a walk or play with your pet. Make sure that you spend some time after dinner prior to retiring for bed.
- Eat Healthy: If you do have cravings then go for healthy choices such as eating salads and fruits. Focus on foods such as cucumber, jackfruits and apples.
- Protein: Make sure you add protein to your diet as protein helps in muscle building. It also makes you fuller so that you eat less. Include foods such as eggs, chicken and fish to your diet.
- Exercise: Exercise on a regular basis. This increases the secretion of endorphins in your body which improve your wellbeing and promote happiness. It will help you sleep better and reduce your craving to eat unhealthy foods.
So me and my boyfriend had sex a few days ago and in the middle of it I started hurting so we stopped. Well I went home a day or 2 later and I noticed the skin around my vagina was dry and looked scabby, this has happened to me before but I payed no attention to it just thinking it'd go away. The.
My wife has just delivered a baby girl last month after recovering her body I'm realising that she's absolutely getting weak from inside due to calcium deficiency and muscle pain. Can you suggest me a better way of regaining her health and fitness by natural treatment? What kind of foods and supportive supplements I must to add in her meals?
Hello Doctor, I'm 21 weeks pregnant and having swelling on my foot and ankle. What should I do for this? Please suggest. Thank you!
How treatment is carried out by Psychologist and Psychiatrist?
My fiance breast is paining badly when I press her breast at our time of intercourse is it a big problem or I need to consult a doctor we are having sex since last 5 months and from first she was not having the problem but after some time it started paining and at the time I cannot fondle because of the fear of her pain. Is it some of major disease kindly help so that I can help her with this.
I have 3 children. No white discharge. Periods normal but before 8-10 of periods itching starts lastly and irritates me. Sugar test done it was ok.
Hi, I had miscarriage on January 2016 and trying to conceive now. But every month I am getting my periods. I went to the doctor, she has checked and told that my uterus is weak and advised me to take one boiled egg daily. But since we are eating vegetarian I am unable to eat boiled egg. My question is "Is there any natural vegetarian tips to make my uterus stronger"
I had sex with my partner yesterday And we use precautions also. But now she is bleeding. What should we do. She took contraceptive medicine week before having sex. Is it a side effect or she is pregnant?
What precaution or care should be taken after immediate operation of uterus removal for female (age 59 years) please suggest diet and ways in order to recover to good health.
She is newly married and she missed her monthly period. After UPT test result got positive, She is trying miscarriage at home method like papaya, vitamin c over dose, pineapple, etc since 7 days. "some time pain are occur but no bleeding" now she have 1 month 15 days pregnancy. Plzz suggest her best type of abortion/ pill.
My married friend has multiple fibroids doctor adviced for operation will she be able to conceive once she is fine and will the fibroids grow again ?
What is fertilisation and where it takes place in the body of human female and what is formed by it?
I thnk dat there is date fr my gf to get periods. Bt she has not yet been. So how to get early periods. She got lst mnth on 24 n on dis 13 we had unprotected sex. Nw I thnk there is smthng wrng bt we r cnfdnt I had not ejaculated inside. So plss tell hw to get early period asap.
With the advent of the internet and it's free nature, pornography has become one of the most viewed explicit contents of the internet. Though not made for adolescents, pornography is viewed by a large number of teenagers and young adults. Sex education is highly necessary for teens and young adults and pornography can never be substituted for sex education. Read more to find all about it.
- Pornography is an act: The porn industry like all other industries exists for profitability and actors who indulge in explicit sexual activities on screen are professionals and the scenes are entirely scripted. The purpose of sex education, which is to provide knowledge about a person's own sexuality is lost in porn. Similar to romantic movies, which are far off from reality, pornography is also a fantasy.
- Pornography is focused on the act itself: Sex education is not just learning about sexual activities or preferences, but also about learning reproductive sex, safe sex, reproductive health, birth control and also emotional relations and responsibilities. Pornography is graphic by its nature and does not provide any knowledge on these subjects, which are of utmost importance as comprehensive sex education is necessary for every single person.
- Pornography gives out the wrong message: The different positions or ways, which actors perform in pornography might be admirable, but it should be kept in mind that pornography has a purpose and it is not providing sex education to adolescents and young adults. When engaging in sexual activities with your partner, their level of comfort, their consent, and their preferences matter the most. So knowledge gained from pornography is in most cases faulty. Also keep in mind that there is a stark difference in what is shown in porn and what happens in real life.