Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi RaniYour feedback matters!
Since last two years I am suffering from pcod but not getting proper treatment for that can you please suggest me proper treatment for that. right now I am taking tab. Miliana, tab ovacare myo forte a+b, and tab. Premensus.
Hi, Today my wife had done sonography reports says" yolk sac seen measures 8x8mm, mild larger in size" Cervical length - 3.7 cms & fetal heart beat seen what it means, our doc had prescribed folic acid tabs & advice to get checkup after 20 days. He has shown doubt of abnormal pregnancy. Kindly advice & help.
I got married in November. After my marriage my periods was normal. But since February I am not having proper periods. It's like spotting for two days only. My husband is not in india since Feb. Firstly I thought I am pregnant but I was not. So what should I do for regular and proper periods.
Dear doctors, me and my wife are newly married couple. We start sex. But we affried for pregnancy. We do not want child now. Her period is going to start after 6-7 days. What should we do. If we want to do unprotected sex. Help me ASAP.
Sir I had sex with my girl fried on 1, 5, 15. Her period time usually falls between 17-19 every month. But still now it not happens. Probably if she is pregnant then please prescribe medicines and method of use.
Last month my period was on June 26th. Then on July 8th we went for follicular study. My doctor told that my follicles are ruptured and she is not sure why. So she asked me to come next month period on 2nd day. Please tell me what does it mean by follicular rupture. We are TTC since 4 months.
After taking misoprostol I got periods in 24 hours for the 5-6 days but again when I check for the pregnancy test after 12 days it was positive. M I pregnant? Or if not then how many days it will take to show negative pregnancy test?
Gastroenteritis or stomach flu is one of the commonest stomach infections in us, humans. It occurs due to infection by different viruses like the norovirus, which spread due to contaminated food. Its symptoms can be quite nasty- You may feel nauseous, have fever, fatigue, bloating, stomach pain, chills, diarrhoea and muscle aches and pains. And depending on the type of virus you have, stomach flu can last from one to 10 days. But is there a way to cull this stomach bug? Yes, more than one.
Read on to know more
- Drinking the right fluids is key to fast recovery: Fluids are critical for recovery from gastroenteritis because you’re losing vital body fluids through vomiting and diarrhoea. The right fluids are clear liquids like water and broth. Electrolyte containing drinks like sports drinks are pretty useful and so is ginger tea as ginger has anti-microbial qualities and helps with nausea. Peppermint tea helps calm your stomach. What not to drink?
- Stick to BRAT diet: The BRAT diet i.e bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast should be your mainstay during stomach flu. The diet has foods that are super easy to digest, contain a lot of carbohydrates to give you energy and provide you nutrients which you’ve lost through vomiting and diarrhoea.
- Bananas: Bananas are easy to digest and replace lost nutrients like potassium. They also strengthen stomach lining.
- Rice: Avoid brown rice as it has too much fibre, but white rice is good for sensitive stomach and provides energy from carbohydrates.
- Applesauce: Provides energy due to carbs and sugars, and also contains pectin to help control diarrhoea.
- Toast: Avoid whole-wheat bread because fibre is difficult to digest. White bread is easier to digest.
- What to avoid?
- Milk and curd are both to be avoided as they are hard to digest.
- Fibre containing foods: When your bowels are loose, you don’t need the extra fibre.
- Salty and oily foods like rich curries.
- Do away with tomato sauces, tomato-based dishes, curries, and chillies.
- Rest: Rest is required to fight off the stomach bug. It’s better if you reduce your activities during the day.
- Medications: Stomach flu lasts for a maximum of 10 days and medicines like antibiotics don’t help as they can’t fight a virus. You can take medicines to help control symptoms of the problem, but you should do so sparingly. Like you can take ibuprofen for fever, headache, or muscle aches. Tylenol can also relieve fever and aches and has fewer side effects than ibuprofen and is easier on your stomach.
Is polycystic dangerous Please suggest precautions and measures to cover Problems - hair loss on head Irregular periods Increase hair growth on hand and under arms Weight gain.
Hello doctor. My age is 20 years. Can I sex with my neighbour her age is of 28 years. She is sexually not active with anyone. Can I have sex without protection .because I don't want to use condom.
Lower back pain is a very common discomfort causing condition that occurs anywhere on the back below the ribs and above the legs. The pain is very common and it is faced by most individuals at least once during their lifetime.
The most basic measures to cure your lower back pain are exercising well, eating healthy and maintaining a good body posture at all times. Here are some of the common treatment options for reducing back pain.
Spinal Manipulation: It refers to an ancient form of therapy in which your back pain is treated externally. This form of treatment is quite similar to a massage treatment and helps to relax the muscles in the lower back area, thereby reducing the pain. It is usually done by osteopathic physicians, chiropractors, occupational therapists and physical therapists.
Neurostructural integration technique (NST): The main role of this type of treatment is to naturally reset the affected area of the body in order to allow it to regain its normal form. The results usually begin to appear after at least 2 sessions of the therapy and the effects are long lasting in nature.
Acupuncture: This is an old technique which uses small needles at strategic locations on your skin. The main aim of the acupuncturists is to re-balance the flow of energy in your body and to ensure that you have an optimal level of energy in all parts of your body. This in turn helps to regain the normal state of your lower back if the right points on the body are targeted.
Other measures: Some preventive measures which ensure that the lower back pain does not recur are as follows:
- Keep your spine straight and posture correct
- Avoid excessive bending, stretching or weight lifting
- Avoid heavy physical activities like sprinting
- Regular and light exercising