Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 30 years my right tube removed for left tube tubectomy is done but now I want a baby for left tube reconciliation with open surgery or laparoscopic operations which is best what r success rate please tell me.
I have irritation, itchiness and white thick discharge from vagina since 4 days. I had diarrhea for about a month. I had consulted my doctor about the diarrhea but the medication didn't work. I had unprotected intercourse a months ago and had i-pill with 64 hours too so I fear this might have something to with all these. What should I do?
Please. Tell me the name of medicine by which I can get quick periods by aborting 25 days pregnancy.
I am in 5th month of pregnancy and my pulse rate is 160. Is it normal? my heart condition (heart ultrasonography) is fine, blood pressure and blood sugar are also normal.
I am getting regular periods but it is lasting for only one day. I was in medication for 3 months but it didn't work. Now the doctor has told me to do pelvic sonography. What should I do Please help.
Since around 5 years I lost my sexual intention almost completely. I am facing erectile dysfunction. Some times I do sex by condom but I do not feel comfortable. I am married. I want to do sex with my wife without condom. Also my wife does not like condoms. We are not planning any kids for next 2 yrs. Please let me know what is the best way to do sex without condom withoutany side effect and without having kids?
Hello .I am 23 years old and I didn't had my period since 3 months. Really worried .I am not masturbating not. I am virgin. Can you guide me what to do In order to have regular periods? Help m plz.
Nutrition for young mother
Mother is the sun of the family, thus, she gives energy and life to the whole universe. The role of mother is most important amongst all the roles played by a woman.
The gratitude and appreciation cannot end till we all die because as we all know the first process of motherhood is named well as labour pains. As all mothers always only worry and focus on the health and system of whole family but a healthy mother can only take care and bring up a healthy family, Therefore all the women should give important to their health to the same level as to family members, we should specially focus on young mothers more as the whole body and life gets a turn of 360 degree in terms of:
Body and lifestyle.
Like pregnancy, adequate nutrition of mother during lactation is of vital importance, as for almost next 6 months the infant is going get all his nutrition from mother's milk, thus, a young lactating mother needs extra nutrients to meet the baby's needs in addition to her own requirements. If the mother is malnourished, the secretions of milk are maintained at the cost of her own body reserves.
Thus, a complete well-balanced diet is important for a successful lactation ,where the breastfeed infant is growing well and maintaining appropriate biochemical indexes of nutritional status of mother and baby both.
Changes in terms of nutritional needs and hormones are very high in young mothers
Energy: During first 6 months of lactation an additional 600 kcal per day is needed and later this reduces to approx 400kcal per day.
: Calcium requirement during lactation grows high due to added stress to the body of producing milk.
1000mg per day of calcium should be taken to satisfy both mother and baby needs.
: to maintain the volume of milk and portion of casein (milk protein) an additional amount of almost 15-18g per day should be added to the diet, during first 6 months.
For good quality protein has milk and milk products, egg, nuts, pulses, fish and chicken.
: As the basic calcium, protein and carbohydrate contents are maintained in the milk at cost of mother's body reserves, the vitamins like A, B, B2, b3, C, folic acid, vitamin-D, and vitamin B12 are if less in nursing mother's diet, then an evident nutritional deficiency can be observed in the infants health too.
: A supplement of vitamin-D (10µg/d) is recommended for women who avoid milk and other foods fortified with vitamin-D. Similarly, a supplement of vitamin B12 (2.6 µg/d) is recommended for completely vegetarian mothers.
Limitation in one nutrition may be a marker for another nutrient inadequacies (e.g. iron and foliate deficiencies often coexist)
The amount of water and liquids in a diet is also very important for sufficient secretion of about 850 ml milk/day.
Mera mention period time pr kbi nai aata mai kya kru doctor mai jb tk doctor se concerend nai hoti tb tk her month pe mera period aata hi nai h caahe jitne b din nikl jaaye pls meri help kijiye mai kya kru?
Orthopedic disorders include all the health issues and ailments that are related to the muscles, joints and ligaments. Orthopedic disorders are so widespread and so large in number that it is very difficult to list all of them down. However, among them the four most common orthopedic disorders are:
- Arthritis: It is a chronic and a long lasting orthopedic disorder in which you witness the swelling or inflammation of one or more joints in the body. This condition is very painful in nature and it tends to deteriorate gradually. This condition usually affects elderly people and it also worsens with age which ultimately causes stiffness of the joints and limits your routine body movements.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a degenerative joint disorder which leads to immense pain and discomfort in the joints of the body. This is one of the most serious forms of orthopedic disease that has been noticed. This disease involves degradation and decline in the overall quality of the bones and joints in the affected areas.
- Lower back pain: This condition refers to periods of pain and discomfort in the lower part of your spinal area. This condition is very common nowadays and as a result of this pain, your back usually becomes tender, swollen and stiff. This pain also stops you from doing your overall routine activities.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is an orthopedic disorder in which there is severe swelling in a particular joint, accompanied by small lumps on the affected area that further degrade the external appearance of the skin. In case of adults, this disorder lasts for a lifetime and worsens with time, if left untreated.
Related Tip: "4 Common Orthopedic Problems Faced By Aged People"
I am 31 yrs old married women. I am trying to conceive from last five years but still I m not get pregnant. I had also taken att six months course for t. B in 2007. Height 5ft 2 inch, weight 54kg. Please help me. I had also conceive in 2013 but in fifth months of pregnancy liquor was reduced so Dr. Abort my pregnancy after that I am not pregnant again please help what I can do?
Hello sir, good morning. This question is about my wife stomach pain during sex. Firstly everything was great bt after 6-7 months after marriage pain start in her stomach both side (in Ovary) nd we couldn't do sex much more then 1 time. please tell me Dr. Is this infection or what I do not wanna to go to hospital. please ans what we can do?
I did sex on 15 may just before 1 day of my periods and took ipill within 1 hr. And got my periods on 18 may it lasted till 24 may. And I got heavy discharge. Now its 28 June I haven't got my periods yet. Why my periods is delayed. I am very worried. I don't want to be pregnant. please help me.
Maine unsafe sex kiya tha lekin maine fir 72 ghanto ke andar emergency pill li lekin fir bhi mera periods 25 din late hai and aaj subah jab maine test kiya khud se to usme result positive aaya kya mai sach me pregnant hu agar haa to meri shadi nhi hui safely abortion ke liye mai kya karu mai abhi maa nhi banna chahti please help me.
Hello. I and my gf had sex on 7th april. And her periods had ended on 5th. So some people say it was safe time for sex as I feel sperm has entered her vagina. And I am in thought of giving her unwanted 72. But its not possible. Then how should I do? Want to avoid problems at any cost. Please help.
Infertility in a woman refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex. Cases of unexplained infertility have been on the rise recently. Though obstructed fallopian tubes and ovulation disorders are some of the common causes of infertility, reasons pertaining to dietary changes can also be responsible. Food allergies and dietary changes affect infertility to a great extent; and if you're struggling with conception or infertility, heeding to your diet can help.
Below is a list of diet constituents that are likely to cause infertility.
1. Gluten - Gluten is a protein found in grains like wheat, rye, and barley. Among the general population, women suffering from unexplained infertility have a higher incidence of gluten intolerance. Gluten intolerance is also related to miscarriages, and if left undiagnosed can lead to malabsorption of micronutrients like iron and zinc. Following and maintaining a gluten-free diet may relieve a sufferer from the symptoms. Try and include gluten free cereals like rice, corn and gluten free oats to manage the situation.
2. Inflammation - Another connection of food allergies and infertility would be inflammation. Inflammation occurs when the food allergens reach the stomach. This inflammation, if heightened, can cause damage to the fallopian tubes and the ovary. The body responds to the food allergens by treating it like a foreign substance that needs to be eradicated, and when your immune system is subjected to chronic inflammation, it can lead to infertility.
Additionally, apart from food allergies, even the consumption of certain foods and beverages can be a reason behind infertility, with those being rich in caffeine being a major cause. Increased consumption of caffeine can augment the risk of infertility and delayed conception. However, avoiding caffeine and eliminating problematic foods along with a careful scrutiny of your diet can increase your chances of getting pregnant.