Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi NavreYour feedback matters!
My mansuration time is 28 jan .plz tell me my ovaluation date and hame baby k liye kab try karna chihiye.
My nipple has been cracked very badly so am using breast shield nipple to feed my baby. Some of people told me that it will decrease milk. Is it true sir. Am worried.
My daughter has a lump in her breast. Significantly large. I got her an FNAC test done and the report came back saying it was a benign fibroadenoma. The doctor recommended a few months of Vitamin E and Linolenic Acid tablets. Despite over 4 months of taking the same, the size has only increased. Do you suggest any other medicine. Can stress be a reason for this?
Hello, I had sex with my wife on June 18. She's period on June 1st . Till date she not get pain for periods. How to confirm she is carrying or not please help.
I am a female of 16 yrs. How to understand that whether I need an Ultrasonography? What are the symptoms of polycystic ovarian syndrome? Pls tell me dr.
My would-be is a 24yrs old,Sometimes she felt pain on her clitoris, sometimes felt pain on her pelvic areas. (She is physically good have good healthy menstrual periods.) Why it is happening with her. Pls give me a reply.
Monthly discharge is not regular. Coming after two months & when started discharge is very high. Please help me.
My periods get over on nov 1, then unprotected sex done on 6, I took I- pill. Again periods came on 10th nov nd over on 13 nov. My question is Is this normal? What will be my next period date? M little tensed nd worried. Pl help me.
Hi my wife missed the period this month. We tested with pega test it shows positive pregnancy. We tested with urine also it shows positive. Doctors advice folic acid tablet. Is there any side effect of this. Or us it necessary to take folic acid.
Hi doctor. I am 32 years old blood group a+ and my wife 26 yes old blood group o-ve. She is carrying her 2nd child. We are to much worried as my wife's blood group is o-ve. As I heard that there are so many complications in having 2nd child. Please advise us for the same.?
I am a pregnant and it's my 7 th month of pregnancy, my doctor told me that your baby is in less weight (880 grams) my due date is June 6 th Please suggest me what care I have to take for my baby weight? What are the reasons for less baby weight? What type of food I have to take?
The way a human body works is tricky; to enable proper digestion and to feel fit throughout the day it is best to have a balanced diet. Things that you consider nutritious could be gnawing at your digestive tract. A person could be suffering from acid reflux, continual stretches of diarrhea or constipation, gastroesophageal reflux or an irritable bowel syndrome; kinds of food being consumed should be reviewed and altered as a basic remedy to these health problems.
- Stay away from acidic fruits: A fruit that is acidic in nature will have acidic effects on the digestive system. Acidic fruits should, therefore never be consumed in large amounts. Acid of any kind has a corrosive effect on our internal organs and hence should not be taken on an empty or an upset stomach. Lemons, oranges, tomatoes and other citrus fruits fall under this category of food.
- The myth about milk: Milk contains lactose that is hard to digest. People with lactose intolerance face the results right after consuming milk or other dairy products. Aged people face more difficulties in digesting milk. Dairy products when eaten in excess can result in gas, bloating or diarrhea. It is time you stopped believing in the myth milk is anything, but bad for digestive health.
- Processed wheat is not healthy at all: Bread is the easiest way of making a meal for yourself. However, its effects on your digestive system and your overall health are in no way good. Processed wheat can constipate you as it lacks in fiber. It contains added preservatives that can be harsh on your stomach.
- Ignore that soft corner for fries: While your stomach needs to be provided with food from time to time it also needs to be emptied. Fried food prevents emptying of the stomach. They tend to remain in the digestive system for long making you feel bloated and uneasy.
- Red meat and unhealthy fats will ruin digestion: Most of us like eating red meat and other kinds of fat such as butter, ghee, cheese and ice- creams. These fats are hard to digest and they result in recurrent stomach contractions. Stomach contractions can further lead to two extremes; you can be constipated for a few days or might have diarrhea.