Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
So what is the problem in young people?
Usually you people are very sensitive now days you can't come out from depressions in fact depression depress your entire system resulting in a syndrome. Which is almost untreatable.
You are leading a life full of fantasies unnatural diets a lot of narcotics and sleepless nights.
So do you really want to overcome of it?
You should because it will ruin your entire system
So what should you do.
1. Correct your diet. Cut off salt, intake fruits veggies, home baked items are best for you.
2. Do exercise routinely.
3. Through all those unnecessary things out of your life which make you sleepless of correct them.
4. Narcotics like cigarettes alcohol Gutka tobacco are very harmful.
5. Limit the use of electronics like phones laptops.
6. Take a good sleep and stay away from stress beat it before it lead you.
Hello, Hello, I just had sex with my gf and it was unprotected. I just wanted to know that if I didn't ejaculate can she still become pregnate from pre ejaculation? We didn't have sex for very long only a couple minutes because my of torn frenulum, I just wanted to know is there risk for pregnancy. I didn't ejaculate but I didn't use condom.
Good evening, I want to ask that right now i'm 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant. So kya hum sex kar sakte hai abhi ya nahi aur kitne month tak sex karna safe hoga. And sir mere pet me pure din ruk ruk kar dard hota rahta hai koi dar wali to bat nahi hai please suggest as soon as possible. Thanks.
I am a 21 years female. Used mifepristone on nov 4.later ultrasonography showed no remnants of conception. Now I am having severe bleeding and abdominal pain. Plss help me out.
Hi, I am taking evion 600 daily 1 tablet for hair loss, so just wanted will it disturb my regular Menstrual Cycle?
I had given birth to baby on 12/1/16 now I do not need any baby for the period of next 4 year. What to do to prevent from pregnancy?
My wife use to have heavy flow during periods on 1st to 3rd day & we had sex during ovulation period without any birth control products several times but she doesn't get pregnant, So is there any problem with my wife or with me?
Involuntary and sudden urine loss in women is termed as urinary incontinence. Some of the contributory factors to urinary incontinence are menopause, pregnancy and childbirth.
There are seven types of urinary incontinence.
- Stress incontinence: If normal physical movements like sneezing, coughing and exercising cause small amounts of urine to leak out, it is called 'stress incontinence'.
- Urge incontinence: If large amounts of urine leak out during unexpected and at odd times, like during sleeping, it is called 'urge incontinence'.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination, along with urge incontinence or not.
- Functional incontinence: If external deterrents or physical disabilities like not being able to find a toilet, leads to sudden leakage of urine, it is called 'functional incontinence'.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage. This is called 'overflow incontinence'.
- Mixed incontinence: Whenever urge and stress incontinence occur together, it is categorized as 'mixed incontinence'.
- Transient incontinence: When urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations like infections or new medications, it is called 'transient incontinence'.
Urinary incontinence is not a disease; it is a symptom. Infections, diabetes, or other medical conditions can cause incontinence. If incontinence is temporary, the causes might be any or all of the following:
- Urinary tract infection
- Over consumption of alcohol
- Too much caffeine intake
- Consuming carbonated drinks
- Decaffeinated coffee and tea
- Use of artificial sweeteners
- Foods which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
- Corn syrup
- Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
- High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
However, if incontinence is persistent, the symptoms might be different:
- Pregnancy: During pregnancy, hormonal changes and weight gain in the body can cause incontinence.
- Childbirth: Normal vaginal delivery weakens muscles that control the bladder, thus leading to incontinence.
- Age: The bladder muscles weaken with age which, in turn, affects the bladder urine holding capacity.
- Menopause: The levels of "oestrogen" hormone drop with the onset of menopause. Oestrogen keeps the lining of the urethra and bladder healthy. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues leads to incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The bladder and uterus are supported by the same ligaments and muscles. Surgery deteriorates the pelvic floor muscles, thus removing the uterus can lead to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal urine flow. This causes overflow incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, brain tumours, strokes or spinal injury can cause incontinence.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.