Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi MadreYour feedback matters!
I am nt getting regular periods fr which I tuk 2 time treatment after the treatment I got periods regularly fr 5 months nw again I am nt getting periods since 4 months last time I hd done thyroid n ultra sound test all was normal this time I even did pregnancy test which states negative I was given gynset tablet last time aftr which I gt periods should I take it again as I am undr age I feel very shameful to go to the Dr. Again n again people too look weirdly when I go to the doctor without any reason please suggest me.
My periods date was 31 july to 31 August. But it's not occur till now. I have checked 3 times pregnancy test till 20 September but result was negative. On 21 September I had sex with my husband. What is probability of pregnancy.
Hello Doctor, I am 28 year old guy, I had sex on 27th march, in excitement I inserted my penis once without condom, but I wore condom after 2 second. I am scared about those 2 second because I had some precum that time. But I didn't ejaculated inside her. Before sex her last period started on 11th MARCH and never last for more than 3 days. And she got her period on expected date from last cycle, i. E: 8th APR, but this time period last for 1 day only. She did not get on 2nd/3rd day. Is she pregnant? Here I am summing up: 11, 12, 13 March: Normal period 27 March: Had sex (unprotected for 2second then protected) 8 Apr: Period for 1 day only. She study lot at coaching, colleges, and sometime do not take proper food, she take beetroot juice, coconut water, honey lemon water. She eats very less because want to maintain figure, she do rope skipping exercise daily 600 times. And she told me her tummy never aches during periods. Now kindly tell me is she pregnant? Or there is some hormonal imbalance because of food, and hot weather of 40°-42° these days.
I missed my last period and I am 19 years old. This has happened for the first time. What could it be? I am very tensed.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.
Sir, I am 25 years old and married. My hsg test shows that left tube is blocked. My Dr. Told me to do lap. Is this is more suitable for get conceive after lap.
Hello Sir, My girlfriend is 30 years old. We never had sex. She is having irregular period problem. Most of time during her period time a little amount of blood came out for a certain time on 1st day, then it stopped. After 1 or 2 days her period run normally. She does not consult any doctor yet. I told her to visit a gynecologist, but she did not listen. I always worry for her.
My wife was diagnosed poly sistic overien syndrome (pco) 3 months back now we are planning for kid can you please help.
Actually my wife get pregnant and its 2nd month of pregnancy but we dont want a baby this time so can we aborted this baby by using a tablet without abortion.
Dear sir/madam, Before monthly date coming than after start pain in my breast. Please solve my problem.
Had unprotected sex on 19th march. Periods were due 23rd march. Still have not got them. Took a pregnancy test yesterday which was negative. What are the chances of me being pregnant?
I am 22 years old, female. I have had a lump in my right armpit for over 6 years now. It is not usually painful. Although it sometimes does usually before my periods start. I have also had cervical spondylitis. Wanted to know if it was anything to worry about.
Hi my age is 26 I am getting irregular periods if I use medicine it will come regular after finishing medicine again same problem occurring what I have to do please suggest me.
Hello .from date of period .how many days before have to leave intercourse to become a pregnant give me best solution thanks.
Hello sir, me jab bi apni wife se sex karta hu To sex karne ke baad meri wife ko body me khujali hoti he kya yeh normal he.
Have irregular periods also before marriage and still after marriage. Not get conceived till. I got married before 5 months.
पालक है सबसे अच्छा:
- दृष्टि सुधारने में मदद करता है |
- रोगों से लड़ता है |
- प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को मजबूत बनाता है |
- पालक फाइबर में उच्च है, तो यह आपको पूर्ण और पाचन में मदद करता है।
- कैंसर को रोकने में मदद करता है |
- यह विरोधी भड़काऊ है |
- उच्च रक्तचाप को कम करता है |
- स्वस्थ, चमकदार त्वचा को बढ़ावा देता है |
- हड्डियों को मजबूत करता है |
- मस्तिष्क और तंत्रिका तंत्र समारोह में मदद करता है |
- पालक, कोलोरी में कम लेकिन पोषक तत्वों में उच्च है ।
Manufacturers use to describe benefits of plant-derived phytoestrogens on breast health. However, no clinical trial have ever demonstrated such benefit. Serious drug interactions are possible with any of these herbs, especially if you take a blood-thinning medication such as warfarin.
Breast enlargement might be a side effect of certain drugs such as estrogen, contraceptive pills, paroxetine, and fluoxetine. But, any of these medications are not approved for breast enhancement.