Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi MadreYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am a girl and I have problem of regular breast pain nowadays when I touch. What is the problem.
Symptoms of sexual problems can include:
Less desire. You may have fewer sexual fantasies or thoughts. You may not want to have sex.
Less arousal. You may notice that you're not interested when a partner makes sexual suggestions. You may not be able to feel or maintain sexual excitement.
Being unable to reach orgasm.
Pain during sex.
These symptoms are problems only if they bother you or cause problems in your relationship with a partner
I got married 6 months ago. On March 3rd 2016 I got medical abortion due to blighted ovum also I had a scan 2 weeks later and everything is cleared and is fine now. From 5 days ago I am having unprotected sex with my husband can I able to conceive or any problem I face like same blighted ovum.
Sir I'm suffering monthly period for last 1 yr. Doctor prescribed me to continue overall tablets for 3 months. After all same problem occurs. Monthly period doesn't come. For last 3 months periods don't came yet. What can I do please help me.
Air purifiers DO NOT reduce the exposure to secondhand smoke. Best is not to allow smoking in your vicinity on the occasion of World No Tobacco Day.
Various devices are available for air cleaning, ranging from systems that are incorporated into the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning to simple table top devices and "smokeless ashtrays.
But cleaning air of second hand smoke poses a technical challenge because of the tobacco smoke as well as gases and particles that are included in second hand smoke.
Air cleaning devices typically include filters or electrostatic precipitators to remove particles. Some devices, also include a sorbent, such as activated charcoal, to remove gases. For second hand smoke both elements are needed.
For any air cleaning device to be effective, it must be able to clean a sufficient volume of air in relation to the total volume of the space where it is operating. Few devices are able to clean sufficient volumes of air to be effective in managing smoking indoors.
Small devices, like smokeless ashtrays and many table-top units, offer completely inadequate cleaning capacity.
Hello doctor, Am 8 months pregnant. Its my 2nd marriage. I don?t have family support. Am consider as 2nd wife. My husband was take care of well. Suddenly he got mind diversion with his old college girl friend. I had advised him very calmly. But he didn?t listen. Now he is taking advantage and saying its my life, I can live as my wish. I felt too much of stress. After few months, his girl friend had fight with him. She left him permanent. They just spoke and chat over mobile. Because she is living in abroad with her family. She realized situation and she left him suddenly. But my husband felt that, he will not get anything until he stay with me. He feel negativity towards me. He become too depressed person. Oneday he told, his mother ask him to go Sabari malai. So he told me, ? I want to go sabari malai. Also I need to be separate for sometime?. He took work from home for 3 months. Before leaving from here he told, ? I need some peace. I need change. I want to go to my friend home and I ll get back here after 2 days?. I said ok to him. Because I can sense his depressive mind state. So I agreed. 2 days left I called him regard his return date. He didn?t respond proper. After 5 days again I called he scolded me. He ask me to focus my career and pregnancy. When he was good with me he didn?t even allow me to walk little distance. He used to feed me food daily. But when this girl enter his full mind get diverted and changed. Now he could?t recover from her memories. Because of that, he is not realizing my position. Am now alone. He is saying he is having some other family problem. He can not b with me. Go to years parents place. Am trying to make him no family ll entertain all these. But he is not listening anything. Doctor am so scared of night. I could?t sleep proper. Am missing him. Now he is in native. I seriously don?t know he ll come or not. doctor can you please clarify regard his mind state? Will he come back to me for my delivery? Once he see his baby means he will not go away from me. Please help me to handle him. I need your good suggestion to make him understand my position.
I am 22 years old, I have irregular periods issue from past 2-3 months, my periods was due to come 9th which is yet to come, I follow proper diet, do exercise daily, what should I do? Please help me.
I had last period on 19 Aug. I am frst time pregnant. My first ultrasound is scheduled on 1 Nov. Can I have it on 29 Oct?
I am worried about my partner's sexual satisfaction. We are having sex from past one two months and both of us for first time. He says he never feels my vagina sucking his dick and its not much pleasure. How Shld I hlp it? Is my vaginal hole big? please help I really want to keep him happy.
Sir I have 6 day of period after first delivery. In morning during sec console has been broken and not sure about semen presence. No want to be pregnant help in safe mmode.
I'm a 32 yrs old married woman, no child alive yet, although I had a miscarriage 2yrs ago. We want to have child but then I have problem with my period. I already took about 20tablets of NO LOSS which was prescribed by my OB but still it never stopped for almost a month already. I have a polycystic ovary. When i took CPink vitamins my period became heavy, so I stopped taking any meds. Can you recommend any medication for my case?
How Homeopathic treatment takes place?
I have a severe breast pain and not getting periods. Pregnancy test is negative. Periods are 15 days delayed. Have taken sysron-n for 5 days but no periods yet. Its the 5th day after medicine is over and breast pain is increased, sore nipple. Please help.
I have two children and my wife is pregnant again now I don't want more kids can I have solution for this.
My husband's fasting blood sugar level is 158mg/dl, post prandial sugar level is 199mg/dl. We are trying to conceive for more than a year. Is this sugar level a problem?
I getting married this month, I am afraid about sex, friends are suggesting me to have safe sex by using condom. Is it good to use condom with wife?. I am confused.
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.