Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PreethiYour feedback matters!
Many times we advise to patients,relatives, and friends to have a routine of daily exercise.Light moderate and severe exercise are advised according to age group,general health,heart disease,BP,Diabetes etc.
Light exercise means walking at least 30 mt for 5 days a week.This should be brisk according to capacity and person should sweat.
Moderate exercise is running ,jogging cycling,jumping ,swimming etc this should be again for 30 mt minimum and a good amount of sweating should be there.
Heavy exercise is weight lifting,running fast,jumping from good height etc.Heavy sweating is there.
Morning walk is a light exercise and the zist for everyone.It tone up your body and increase your resistance.
Make a routine of morning walk and 1 game of your liking can save you from many problems.
Simple health tip can be a very big change in future.Follow it.
I love a girl more than me and she too. We also date 2-3 times. We are going to marry in next 2-3 year but the only problem is that her age is 1 year more than me. She is 20 and I'm just 19. Is there any problem in future physically or sasexually or any other problem in our relationship? Sir please help me.
Sir I am 20 years old and my menstruation cycle is irregular. I don't have thyroid and hormonal imbalance. I have taken treatment also but it is not curing. What should I do?
Sunlight plays a significant role in enhancing the sex hormones in human blood. Sunlight has a direct impact on brain’s serotonin production, which promotes sexual activity. It aids sexual development, improved fertility, increased arousal, heightened libido, enhanced sensations.
The Sunshine Vitamin (Vitamin D):
About 80% of Vitamin D, a steroid hormone is produced in our skin due to sunlight exposure, the ultraviolet-B (UVB) exposure to be precise. Vitamin D deficiency results in low sex drive in both men and women.
Sunlight exposure stimulates man’s libido by enhancing testosterone levels in the body.
Vitamin D deficiency causes low estrogen levels in women. A hormone regulated by the photosensitive pineal gland, LH (luteinizing hormone), is responsible for ovulation. Inadequacy of this hormone can hamper fertility. The sun exposure also reduces the level of melatonin hormone which curbs fertility.It’s not surprising that there are higher chances to conceive during summer.
Too much exposure to the Sun in our climatic conditions can be harmful.
I have been diagnosed with pcos problem. What does that mean I will not get pregnant evr. N secondly I get my periods every alternate month. N there are some follicles fond in left overy where as right overy is little expended as in little large. Does that mean my right ovary is ok n it is releasing egg.
I had unprotected sex on 3rd and 5th January and took an emergency contraceptive on 5th. I had unprotected sex again on January 11th and got my period on the 12th. My cycles are not very accurate. My last period was on December 9th. What are the chances that this is not implantation bleeding and is my period? Will I be pregnant?
Hello Mam, I am 29 years old, did not conceive for last 1 year of trying, all the test had done, all are ok, my husband also ok with sperm count, then what is the reason? please help, and when I am ovulate my lower abdomen is paining, is it natural? My doctor advice me to take fertile 100 and folic acid tab. please advice.
I am female of 35 year old, I am an employee, I have my work of total 10 hours, and am using plastic water bottle, please tell me which type of water bottle and tiffen have to use? Which is safe from several chemical things.
Hi doctor im 22 year old unmarried girl. My problem is very personal thats why I ask here. Inside my vagina there is a black mole, and now it seems bigger than before. Im little bit worried about this. Sometimes its colour also changed. And sometimes that part feels very hard. I can not tell you this to my parents also. Wats the reason behind this. I hope you understood my problem. Really im worried. How can I consult a doctor. I dnt want to show my personal part . Really worried pls help.
Am I possibly pregnant I had a depo shot and and two weeks later I had sex and I didn't get my period I took two pregnancy test both came out negative and I don't think they're right my body feels different I get heat flashes in my nipples, I got my period and I had cramps for three days but they were coming and fading away on the third day and I had a blood clot that had white in it so I don't know my boobs are also tender.
Sir I had been operated for goitre but it has left a deep cut on my neck kindly recommend me some cream.
Respected sir, my wife has under gone with copper t before 5 months. We have a female baby child of age 2.3 years. Wife age is 21 years. We are planning her for tubectomy. Will it be o.k. Please suggest us either to continue copper t, or for tubectomy, will copper t cause any irritation to uterus, or other parts in touch with it. Please answer. Advance thanks.
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.