Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, I am 24 years old pregnant, 24 weeks 2 days. My ultrasound report says my baby weighs 665 gms, and growth is 28 percentile. Does this mean my baby is small. Do I need to worry about.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of european union legislation and european pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases.
- Effective and permanent cure: acute or chronic: Homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
Ingrown hair refers to a situation in which a part of the body hair which has been trimmed, shaved or tweezed grows back into the skin in a curled form. This sometimes causes painful and discomforting skin conditions such as swelling, bump formation and chronic pain in the area from where the hair was removed.
This condition is mostly common among people who have very tightly curled hair on their entire bodies. Among men the most affected areas are cheeks, chin and neck. Additionally, they can also appear in cases of men who regularly shave their head. In case of women, ingrown hair is common in areas like armpits, pubic region and legs.
The most common signs of this condition are:
- Small skin bumps (papules)
- Small, pus-filled, blister-like lesions (pustules)
- Hyperpigmentation (skin darkening)
- Long lasting and chronic pain
Ingrown hair might also occur if you do the following activities:
- Pulling your skin while shaving your body hair can give rise to ingrown hair. This in turn allows the shaved hair particles to penetrate back into the skin without growing outwards.
- Tweezing of hair can also lead to the hair particles to grow inwards instead of growing outwards.
Some common complications associated with this condition are:
- Bacterial and fungal infections that usually happen from scratching of the affected area.
- Hyperpigmentation of the skin which involves an abrupt darkening of the skin areas.
- Permanent scarring of the tissue of the affecting skin.
Hi I just got married a week back it was love marriage the only problem we are facing in our sex life are at the time of intercourse seems it never entered into the vagina she started screaming a little push a touch also make her scream with the pain now I am planning for kids I don't know how it's going to be tried so many ways like applies gel lubricant but seems it creating a mess. Now how do I get rid of it should I are she has to undergo any surgery. She asked me to do it forcefully once but it never happened by me she is bit chubby so I quit every time please let me know if there is any way we can skip it.
Sir/madam My fat has skipped for more than 2 months, had a pregnancy pad test and found conformed. We go through a ultra sound scan test last week, in that we found our gestational sac is irregular shape and heart by not yet started at 6w1d. And today I got bleeding as like period. Is this sign of abort please explain me.
Hi, I am 6 months married guy trying to become a father. I am regularly having intimation with my wife since last 4-5 months and trying to make her pregnant, but unfortunately couldn't. I am ejecting in her vagina but unfortunately couldn't eject it deeper. Do I need to deep penetrated to make her penetrate OR any other advice to make her pregnant. Why she is not getting pregnant. Do I need to visit a doctor for this?
I have one month baby. She is on breast feeding. Last two days am feeling much pain on my left breast. Nipple is swelling and when she sucks it hurts much. A red spot is also seen beside the brown circle. What should I do?
I have a problem. Whenever I try for the intercourse with my wife. In between.or during intercourse period my body does not get the proper satisfaction. What may be the reason.& also I make sexual relationship with my wife once or twice in a year. I never feel the sexual requirement. Why is it like this?
My wife was pregnant this year in march it was our 1st pregnancy, in the 1st US on 7th week report was not good doctor said that its a blighted ovum so lets try after one week uf not positive then go for DC. Unfortunately we had to go for DC after a week. Now she conceived again 8 week gaps. In the meanwhile my wife had gone under some tests suggested by doc. Nd took some medicines also suggested like folic acid & one more tablet. In our 2nd pregnancy we yesterday went for US this time growth is there but again heart beat not found its 8 weeks 2 days now. please suggest what to do and why its happening again and again is there any deficiency among us or its just bad luck. doctor has asked to go for Us after week but hope is less.
Hello lyb. Doc. To get conceive. On what alternate days. We have to do intercourse. My period usually. My cycle is 31-34 days. We are planning for baby. please suggest.
I am 23 year old female. I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last week and I took ipill to prevent pregnancy. We did unprotected sex again today. Is it ok if I take ipill again? What are the problems that I will face in future. I think I got my periods because of the ipill I took last week.
I always feel sleepy during class hours. Please help me I want to concentrate in class. I am 17 year old.
I'm 8 month pregnant, my cervix is 2 cm. And in urine pus cells are 25-30 is there, so it is normal?
The year 2014 has seen a massive increase in the number of patients affected by Gonorrhoea. The most infected age group is between 15 and 24. This is mainly due to lack of knowledge in this age group about the disease. Here are some facts about Gonorrhoea that one must know.
Gonorrhoea Transmission: Gonorrhoea, also known as drip, is transmitted when a normal person comes in contact sexually with an infected person. Infected fluid of a mother can also pass to her newborn infant during delivery. The disease can affect both the genders.
Cause of Gonorrhoea: Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria cause the disease. The bacteria grow in mucus membranes and usually grow in the warm and moist areas of humans' reproductive tracts such as uterus and fallopian tube of women. These can also grow in anus, mouth as well as throat. As a matter of fact, the infection can be passed even via oral or anal sex.
Symptoms of Gonorrhoea: An infected person will develop symptoms of the disease in 2 to 14 days. Men may feel burning or painful sensation while urinating. Other symptoms are as follows:
- Swollen and painful testicles
- Swollen or redness at the tip of the penis
- Penis may have a drip or discharge
- Frequent urination
- Recurrent soreness of throat
Females have milder symptoms of the infection. This makes it difficult to diagnose, and is sometimes misinterpreted as common vaginal yeast or other bacterial infection.
Following are a few symptoms of the disease in women:
- Burning or painful urination
- Frequent urination
- Vaginal discharge
- Soreness in throat
- Lower abdominal pain
- Pain while sexual intercourse
If the disease is not treated, infection spreads in blood stream leading to rashes, fever and even pain in the joints. Such unnoticeable symptoms make it difficult to treat.
Testing Methods of Gonorrhoea: One method is that penile or vaginal discharge samples are taken from patients and examined under a microscope by adding reactive stain. However, this is not an accurate assessment.
Another test is conducted where exposing samples are incubated. In case of infection, colony of gonorrhoea shows growth. Preliminary test may take 24 hours. Final assessment may take around three days. Samples can be from the patient's anus, joint fluid, blood, throat, vagina or tip of the penis.
Treatment: The disease is treatable under proper medical supervision. However, the bacterial resistance to Azithromycin drug has made it more difficult for treatment.
Protection: It is highly recommended to have a protected intercourse. Women of age group less than 25 need to have STI evaluation once a year. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.