Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preethi Gupte
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi GupteYour feedback matters!
Sir When i go for stool passing I am feeling un tolerable pain in the muscles of my both the heels since last 10 days. Kindly suggest. My Age is 41 years, weight 65 kgs, height 5' 6" I do not suffer from any ailment.
I am 21 years old I have pain in heel in right leg from 1 year n I suggest from my doctor he told me for laser therapy n what is your suggestion.
I am from Kerala. I have a sever back pain. I am 20 years old. Very paint while driving scooter. What shall I do to get relief from this pain. Pls help me. Thanks.
I want to ask. My wife needs a remedy for pain in calf muscle in the legs. Body pain. Back pain. It pains a lot in nights. And specially before periods. What should she do?
I am having pain in my leg and moreover I am having a flat foot and as I do not know cycling, I prefer walking always and use public transport/auto for other purpose. I am a strict vegetarian and brahmin and always prefer home food only.
What is knee pain. What are you the symptoms of knee pain. I want prescription For knee pain. And what are the precautions I would take for it.
My outer side of left thigh has been paining for 2 days n pain is radiating till thigh. I am 44 years old 5'4" n which 65 kg. I am not taking any supplement. Is it important to take calcium n vit. D supplements at this stage. Suggest me which ones I should take, my vit. D 11. 4 months back my rt. Leg was twisted. I got my xray done, in which initial stage of osteoarthritis was mentioned.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.