Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Pravin SethiYour feedback matters!
I have little dark spots on my face and I am feeling tired and not able to concentrate on my work I'm truck driver.
My neck is very darker than my face. It looks awkward to see. So please tell me any remedy to get rid of it.
My sister has leukoderma (white patches) she is applying some creams which cures with help of sunlight. Is lamp light better replacement for sunlight. Or is it having side effects. What is the price ranges of lamplights for leukoderma. Thanks and regards.
I want to that I want to be fairer and I used many types of crams lotions for that but I get elergi.please help
Hello doc you have acl hairy face I use to bleach my side burns I'm using nature's diamond bleach pls suggest me a good bleach n a long lasting one. Thanks in advance.
I'm 19 years old girl I want to rejunivate my skin .my skin is heavily oily . After trying so much things I found biotique products which I found are good but still recognize me best way to get back my shinny skin which I used to have .
I am a 20 year old male and have acne and dark spots on my chin and forehead. Please recommend me a nice cream or any thing so that all the dark spots should vanish.
I have.Black face. In childhood I was very cute but this time. I'm feeling very absent so please Solve this problem.
Sir my lower lip is a bit larger. Its really in a boring shape. How can I reduce the size of my lip, if not possible please suggest a best way to get my lips pink in color. I think it will reduce the bad look.
I'm 28years old female, I've acne & scars problem on my face. My skin type is sensitive. My skin gt tanned day by day:/. And my face color is quite darker than my body. What should I do. please suggest me.
3 days ago I masturbated twice in a day within an hour. After that I'm felling very little irritation in my anus and urine is also coming at short intervals in low time. What is the reason, Is there some infection in my urinary tract due to frequent masturbation! please reply, I'm in trouble.
Once the reality of the positive pregnancy test sets in, dreaming about the yet-to-arrive begins. Curiosity about gender, options for names, ways to manage, shopping ideas, etc., begin to get discussed. And then totally out of the blue the news comes that there is a miscarriage. This is one of the most depressing phases. It is very important for the family to be around and support each other. While the entire family is upset and hurt over the news, the mother needs most care as there is just not emotional but a huge physical component also to the episode. On the other hand, remember that miscarriages are extremely common, and is no indication of a fertility issue.
The first step would be to diagnose and confirm the miscarriage. After that, depending on whether it was complete or incomplete, some medical intervention might be required. In most cases, medications like misoprostol are given to expel the uterine contents. These help by clearing out the contents in about a couple of days' time. In some cases, a D and C might be required if your doctor suspects that medication will not suffice. This also helps identify if there is any issue in the uterus that could have caused the miscarriage.
While the above takes care of the physical part, the emotional component also requires cautious management. Needless to say, this is trickier than the earlier one.
- Mourn to your heart's content - When you have nursed a life within you and have lost it, it is very normal to cry for its loss. There would be a mix of emotions - shock, denial, confusion, anger, grief, depression, etc. Take some solace from that fact that this is nature's way of removing unhealthy fetuses.
- Get someone to talk to - Need not be your husband, but anybody whom you can talk to without having to watch words. A sibling, a good friend, a close relative - your choice. Make sure you don't pick ones who will judge and sympathize with you. More than sympathy, you need someone understanding and knowledgeable.
- Socialize more - As you would have kept to yourself post your positive test, use this time to socialize more and meet friends whom you have not regularly been in touch with. Close family members, your children (if you already have), society groups, movie groups, etc., help to a great extent.
- Formal medical counseling: If you are not able to cope with your regular circle of family and friends, try seeking professional advice from counseling.
- Spirituality - Whether you believe in temple or churches, spend some time there. Involve in some religious activity if you would like, this helps very often.
As much as it is painful and traumatic, it is not very uncommon or unnatural. Get back on your feet, the sooner you do, the better.