Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pravin SawantYour feedback matters!
On siting on hard surface for long time I feel some that something is there at my urine place that is urine left in urethra. I have done ultrasound kub and urine test blood test everything is normal and urologist have said it may be linked with the nerves. And sometimes I used to sleep and sit at one place and surf on net. What is the solution for the problem?
Hi, I've been suffering with anal warts for few months now. I've been experiencing a lot of burning sensation. Itching,pain around the anus and sometimes bleeding. Wanted to get an advise regarding this .I've read about surgical removal of these warts however not sure if it is available in Hyderabad.
All during night i feel thirsty ,consume water , my mouth goes dry to the extreme , to avoid i have to get up & keep sipping water. Also urination is there about 3-4times at night.As per the blood tests my sugar fasting & post are normal as per the specification.
I am male 22, i am suffering from diseases called (ghat or sperm in urine), due to this I also suffer from heavy back pain sometimes. Please suggest me medicine to get rid of this permanently, and how to take that medicine ?
I am 36 year old male. And I am suffering. From Anal fisher problem. Nd. Sm. Times. I. Feel. Very low. On tht time my eyes Nd my whole body is restless. Like condition.
M suffering from fissure from longtime Using anovate Can anyone recommend better ointment than this.
Hi I am 22 years old boy. I have stones in my kidney I am surfing from stones since when I was 18 it very tough to me to Carry any weight thing because they get starting pain I had been gone to many doctors but they still in my body tried many different types of Medicines but don't what to do for my stones is that only way of operation for my stones or its done by any medicine please tell me what can I do?
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.