Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 45 year old Male, for sometime I going through professional rough time, I mean having tough time (as for sometime there is market recession), also some financial crunch (Money got stuck with business associates), cause of these two setbacks I am thinking a lot and not able to get it off my mind, may be I am thinking a lot cause of that I often get tightness in my stomach and incase I get up in the middle of the night then sleeping again becomes problem, I keep thinking and thinking that something will happen to me, my stomach often stays upset gas gets trapped and then more tension, I have noticed that when this gas gets released I intact gets relief, now I don't know it's this problem is cause of tension I am taking or because of stomach upset. Please help me to overcome this problem. Regards.
I have been suffering from ibs for last few years. But not fully cured. All treatment are failed. What to do? Is it possible to recover?
What are the almost permanent solution to not have gastric problem? Does tummy size increases due to gastric?
Treat the diarrhea
Begin eating mild foods the next day or sooner, depending on how you feel.
- Avoid spicy foods, fruits, alcohol, and caffeine until 48 hours, after all, symptoms have disappeared.
- Avoid chewing gum that contains sorbitol.
- Avoid milk for 3 days after symptoms disappear. You can eat cheese or yogurt with probiotics
Hello doctor my self bhajan lal I am 21 year old man I have acidity problem last night what should I do please help me.
I am facing bloating problem since 2 months every time I eat produces gas and it traps in between abdomen and intestine tell me what to do to get rid of it quickly pls.
I have very sensitive tummy and due to sitting work I have developed small flabs also have bloating problem. So should I replace rice and chapati from Bajra as I have heard is is gluten-free?
Hello doctors please let me know should I continue taking metformin (medical) after ovulation? I am having two failed cycles of clomid+injectable. This is my third cycle. I am now 6dpo. So suggest me should I take metformin or not? I have thyroid and pcos. And already I am taking folic acid, duphaston and amlong 5. Please suggest.
Mujhe bhukh bhut kam lagti hi. Kuchh bhi khane ka mann nahi karta. Mera weight Bhut kam 45 Kg hai. Meri age 33 year hai. Har time thakawat feel karta huin. Endoscopy main gas ki problem batai hai. Kafi doctors se medicines kha chuka huin .par koi fayada nahi hua. Main apni bhukh or weight kaise increase karuin. Pls help me.
Hello doctors. I have sever problem of gastric. I always feel like my stomach is swelling and heavy. I had consulted many doctors and tried lots of medicine those effects for a short time period but the problem remains same after discontinuation of medicine. Pls suggest any Ayurveda syrup and similar thing that don't negatively effect my liver too and which help me to rid out this problem. Can it be cure with yoga? Thanks.
I am 56 years old fit person. My problem is gastric trouble I have taken many alopathic, ayurvedic and homeopathic medicine but no result I am in delhi. When I go to my native city kanpur I found no problem. Is this atmosphere and water problem. How can I get rid of this problem. Second problem is that I feel urine very speedy it appears that if I did not go to for urinal it will pass in cloth. I have taken ultrasound of my stomach the prostate is 26 gms. Is it normal? Please suggest me suitable medicine.
I have faced gastric problem also since 14 years ,I try many treatment but not solve my problem yet please solve my problem.
I am randhir nishad male I always have cough and throat issue and also have a acidity problem there to me what is your suggestion.
Indigestion spares nobody. No matter how healthy you are, at some point or the other, everyone suffers from acidity, bloating and gas. On its own these problems are rarely serious, but they can leave you feeling quite uncomfortable and can be embarrassing as well.
Homeopathy can be very effective when fighting against indigestion of any kind. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence can be given to both children and adults. Homeopathy does not address only the symptoms but goes to the root of the problem. Thus it also stops the problem from recurring.
Here are few common homeopathic medicines that can help ease indigestion:
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is known as the remedy for overindulgence. This homeopathic medicine can be used to treat stomach problems of all kinds. It is very effective against bloating and gas and is also often used to treat constipation. Nux vomica is also known as the best homeopathic remedy for heartburn associated with excessive alcohol or caffeine.
- Pulsatilla: This is often used to treat gastric problems that follow eating heavy food like pastries, ice cream and food fried in ghee or butter. It can also be used to treat loose motions.
- China: China is an effective form of treatment against bloating and build up of gas. Abdominal pain caused by gas can also be treated with China. This homeopathic remedy can also be used to treat diarrhea that is accompanied by extreme weakness.
- Arsenic Album: Gastric troubles that are triggered by food poisoning can be effectively treated with Arsenic Album. Some of the symptoms it treats are nausea, loose motions, abdominal pain and vomiting. Acidity and a burning sensation in the stomach can also be eased with this medicine. Arsenic Album is also used in cases of chronic vomiting where the stomach does not retain any food.
- Lycopodium: Sometimes even eating a light meal can leave you feeling bloated and with a heavy feeling in your abdomen. This bloating and excessive gaseousness accompanied by burning burps can be treated with Lycopodium. It also treats acidity triggered by starchy and flatulent food.
Along with taking homeopathic medicine, making a few changes to your eating habits can also help treat chronic gastric problems. Chew your food and eat slowly. Avoid eating anything that is too hot or too cold and drink plenty of water. Ideally you should hydrate your stomach half n hour before eating a meal.