Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen KothariYour feedback matters!
I have Polycystic Kidney Disease (it is genetic). My creatinine level is normal so far. Please let me know medication for the same.
I am twenty years old i am habituated of smoking. If I doesn't smoke for a day then pain will start in my head. Please advise.
I am a 50 year old male and suffering from chronic cold, cough and nose blockages since a very long time. Please advise what I should do?
Hi Doctor, I am a 32 year male. For the past many months I daily wake up tired. Having good sleep though. I have been diagnosed for Vit B12 and D deficiency but the report are normal. Testosterone levels are below normal. How to regain my lost energy levels and be active all day. Please advise. Thank you.
Dear doc I have an uti but I did not cure it but now I have problems in my testicles it becomes so soft mostly in night and in under a strange irritation problem I feel uncomfortable I do not know which specialist doctor I have to go I feel sometimes irritation in bladder. please give me suggestion I am virgin and doing masturbate maximum do times in a month hardly.
What is the exact process of jelqing exercise? Is there any more effective method for penis elongation? What is average penis size and girth in Indian region?
I am 22 year old and I masturbate daily (once a day) from last 9 years. Will it have any side effect afterwards or any problem after marriage? And when I do it, I complete in 2-3 minutes min. Is it a problem? If yes what is the cure ?
All parents expect their child to start going to school, learn writing and learning and do well in academics. However, children with dyslexia may not be able to progress at school at the same pace as others. The good news is that there are early pointers that can help a parent to identify dyslexia in the early stages. This can be helpful in training and support the child socially to learn and socialise normally. Dyslexia is a disability that affects both spoken and written language. They have a different learning style and when supported and encouraged, instead of mocked and insulted, they can become avid readers. The following are common 10 indicators of developing dyslexia in children, in general, and at school.
10 Behavioural signs to watch for in general:
- The child usually has difficulty concentrating and following instructions
- The child is easily distracted, seems to daydream, and tends to forget words.
- Poor personal organisation skills and is not very good at time keeping.
- May get confused between today, tomorrow, yesterday; east and west; right and left; up and down.
- Has difficulty remembering seasons, months and days.
- Tends to be doing something to avoid work.
- Seems distracted, and ‘daydream,’ does not seem to listen
- Requires a lot of effort focusing on things at hand and is constantly tired.
- Slow pace of processing in terms of spoken or written language
- Often appears withdrawn or lost in his own world.
10 Behaviours to watch for at school:
- Poor standard of writing and written work in comparison with oratory skills.
- Poor handwriting with badly formed letters.
- Confused easily between similar looking letters like m/w, n/u, b/d.
- Usually, messes up work by using close but wrong spellings and rewriting the same
- Mixes up words by using similar-looking words – quiet and quite, tired and tried.
- Same word is spelt differently at different times
- Poor motor skills and pencil grip leading to slow, inaccurate writing
- Produces a lot of phonetic spelling which does not change with repeated corrections
- There is difficulty in blending words together, and struggles a lot when asked to read out loud, can miss out or add words that are familiar in between
- Has difficulty connecting the story that is being written or read
As noted, these children have very inconsistent behaviour with very limited understanding of nonverbal communication. If these symptoms go on increasing as they grow, it is advisable to seek professional help so that support can be provided and the condition can be arrested at the early stages.