Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pravanya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PravanyaYour feedback matters!
I am 25. My serum prolactin level is 30.47. I am not pregnant. It seems like the normal range is upto 24. How can I reduce my prolactin level? How does it affect my chances to conceive?
Does Tsh of 5.54 cause a difficulty in conceiving. I was diagnosed with it a month back and taking thyrobless as per doctor's prescription. How long it would take to reach normal level and conceive?
I am 32 years old woman, unmarried, no sex life. Had sex twice till today. Once long back when I was 18 and once almost 2 years back. I get irregular periods. Tried allopathy, homeopath, ayurvedic treatment but my problem comes back again and again. I have consulted with more than one gynaecologist but they always have asked me to have contraceptive pills. Initially I was not aware of it that those are contraceptive pills and about their side effects and had those pills for a long time. Now my AMH is 9.93 ng/ml.
I have taken one tablet of termipill kit bleeding is started now I am taking 2 tablets is it necessary to take 2 more tablets.
Please I like any one of you to let me know how different forms of potatoes (like raw potatoes ,boiled one, deep fried chips ,aloo fingers ,in parathas, aloo fry ,etc. Gonna effect our body when consumed .But when I consumed it in the form of aloo fry ,chips , aloo bajiya I sense there is much more ache knee joints ,is potatoes has something to do with ?m 28, 89 kg ,155 cm height. M obese n hav joint pains osteoporosis pcod like conditions. What kind of food should I avoid please list them .for a better health.
Virginity is not the measure of a woman’s character, but the decision to lose your virginity should be a well informed one. After all, there’s no going back from here. In biological terms, losing your virginity refers to the first time you have vaginal intercourse. For most women, it is symbolized by the breaking of the hymen. However, since the hymen can also break while participating in other activities like gymnastics and horse riding, this should not be taken as a measure of a woman’s virginity.
Here are a few things you should know about losing your virginity.
- There may be blood: Don’t freak out of you see a few drops of blood on the sheets. Most women break their hymen when they have sex for the first time. This is the source of the blood that you see. Unlike other cuts and bruises, you will not need to put anything on your vagina for the hymen to heal. At the same time, if you do not bleed don’t worry. This is a sign that your hymen was already broken.
- You may feel a little pain: There are two major factors that determine how much pain you will feel when having sex for the first time; your sensitivity to pain and the size of your partner’s penis. More than pain, you should be ready to feel a lot of pressure. This can be relieved by going slow or by using a lubricant.
- You should be comfortable: Don’t try any awkward positions for your first time. You should be comfortable both mentally and physically. This will help you enjoy the experience and will ensure that your body produces enough natural lubricant.
- You should use protection: Protection is a must for every time you have sex until you are ready to start a family. A condom will not only protect you from unwanted pregnancies but will also protect you against STDs.
- It’s OK to back out: You should never feel under pressure to lose your virginity. A good partner will understand this and let you take your time. Even if you had planned on ‘doing it’ but at the last moment do not feel comfortable about it, don’t be afraid to back out.
- Share your experience with someone: Though considered taboo, losing your virginity should ideally not be kept a secret. Parents are the best people to talk to about this but you could also talk to an aunt, elder sister or anyone you trust. Alternatively, speak to your gynaecologist; they are the best informed and there’s nothing they haven’t been asked before so you don’t need to feel shy about asking them anything. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BROWN RICE
1.Help to reduce diabetes.
2.Maintain a healthy level of cholesterol.
3.Help in the prevention of various types of cancer.
4.Rich in antidepressant properties.
5.Help to control weight.
6.Boost immune system and healthy bones.
7.Helps in smooth functioning of brain and nervous system.