Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pratit SamdaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from throat infection and un easiness . I am suffering from indigestion and cough . So pls suggest what to do.
Able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
While am doing sex. My penis front skin is going up and it is paining while entering and while removing. What is the problem behind it?
I am 26 years, I had resigned my job 5 months before, so I was simply eating, sleeping and watching tv thatsall my job, so I am affecting gas belly problem and no proper health. But now I have been working for one company for one month. So now my hip size is 34 inch, but 5 months before it was 31 inch, so I want to go back my old hip size becz now I feel ugly stomach. I did more mistakes with my foods, I had more non veg, junk foods, etc. So now I want to recover everything So I need solutions and guide to avoid such food habits, becz I am not feel good when I was in rest room (no proper motion)
I am very interested to masturbation, and twice a week, so which is the best oil or lotion or cream for well doing masturbation?
I do masturbating a lot like 3-4 times per week. I want to stop it. Can you tell me disadvantages of doing this activity. Its a private question. So help me.
Jab me sex karta hu to 2 min. Me discharge ho jata hai. Aur sath me penis b tedha ho raha hai left aide ko. Koi medicine batado please.
I am 20 year old student. I am having problem with sleeping at night. I am not able to sleep before 3 am how much I try. Please tell me how to fall asleep on time.
Hi, I am 16 years old guy. I had sex with my friend (15) 2 days later. Actually we did it 3 times in a night. Did there any chance to get pregnant for her? Because 2 month before we did sex but nothing happened.
Sir I am too thin and feel week inside. Pls suggest me smthg that help me to gain some health and I can't get enough sleep and even I don't know the reason. Which makes me lazy whole day.
I haven't sexually interact. But today I found yellowish fungus type under my foreskin of penis. Which is barely removable with pinch. What should I do?
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.