Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Pratiksha Ghandhi

Cardiologist, Mumbai

1500 at clinic
Dr. Pratiksha Ghandhi Cardiologist, Mumbai
1500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Pratiksha Ghandhi
Dr. Pratiksha Ghandhi is a trusted Cardiologist in Senapati Bapat Marg, Mumbai. She is currently associated with Lifespan Diabetes Clinic - Lower Parel in Senapati Bapat Marg, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Pratiksha Ghandhi on

Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Lifespan Diabetes Clinic - Lower Parel

A 103/104, Prathamesh Building, Raghuvanshi Mill Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel(W), Landmark: Near Phoenix Mills Compound, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
1500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Pratiksha Ghandhi

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello I am sanat kumar Dubey, I am 40year old and I was diabetic and blood pressure patient. And now my right leg's main locomotives muscles getting pain for 15 days what I do.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, * keep your Sugar & Bp-level,maintained. * Carry,all the anti-diabetic norms. * avoid, fried food, sweets, junk food. * go for a walk in the morning for 45 mnts. * go for meditation for 30 mnts * Take, plenty of water. Take,homoeo-medicine** *@ Ledum pal 200=6 pills, thrice a day. @ Rhus tox 200=6 pills,thrice a day. Report fortnightly. Stay -fit.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor I have some high blood pressure problem from last few months. Everytime it's coming out around145/100 or 140/95. And I have some headache problem also. It's something like pulsating headache pain occurs in sync with heartbeat. Please give me some advice over this.

General Physician, Mumbai
We need to have our diastolic (2nd) reading below 100 always and I will suggest you to get your blood checked for cbc fbs ppbs lipid profile and creatine levels and till than take symptomatic treatment and keep a record of your BP reading
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, my mother is suffering from heart problem and I heart my mother to many doctors but I found that her one bulb is blocked. What kind of treatment we do to unbloked the bulb?

General Physician, Mumbai
If there is blockage of coronary arteries than after consulting a cardiologist do an angioplasty or bypass
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi what is the heart attack. How can some help in any attack of some people in any area's.

General Physician, Chandigarh
Make the patient absolutely comfortable loosen his tight clothes ask the patient to keep coughing fully till some medical help can be arranged.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to control diabetics, cholesterol and blood pressure? details:- weight 87, height 5' 9", age 52.

MBBS, Diploma in Diabetology, DDM, CCACCD
Diabetologist, Mumbai
Every condition can be controlled by a good healthy diet supplemented by daily exercise and stress-busting activities like yoga, meditation, massages, laughter therapy, etc.
19 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MD - Medicine
Endocrinologist, Ahmedabad
Regular exercise and adequate sleep prevents heart attack. Diet restriction and weight loss with exercise improves quality of life.
27 people found this helpful

Sir. I am suffering from anxiety and vibration in heart region form long time. From past 1 and half year my treatment is going frm apollo delhi.And i am a student so it not financially viable to afford apollo. So i want some suggestions wat to do now.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Anxiety disorders are a category of mental disorders characterized by feelings of anxiety and fear, where anxiety is a worry about future events and fear is a reaction to current events. These feelings may cause physical symptoms, such as a racing heart and shakiness. There are a number of anxiety disorders: including generalized anxiety disorder, a specific phobia, social anxiety disorder, separation anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, and panic disorder among others. While each has its own characteristics and symptoms, they all include symptoms of anxiety. I need to know more about your anxiety so that I will be able to diagnose it properly and provide you tips to overcome and manage your anxiety. Take care.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 30 years n I got slightly pain in heart 3 times. Do I have heart problem.

General Physician, Cuttack
For your age pain chest could be due to anxiety and stress. Avoid stress. do regular exercise, Yoga, Meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama etc. It will calm your mind. Take paracetamol 500mg one tablet sos after food, drink plenty of water and take rest. if you have recurrent attack of chest pain take ECG and consult doctor
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 30 years old. Sometimes I got chest pain. Could you tell me reason behind it.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take aciloc 150 mg 2 times a day for 2 weeks. do ecg, x ray chest pa . inform report. consult physician.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is cholesterol and how many types of this disease? How will identify this disease and any symptoms are there?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Total cholesterol LDL (low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, also called "bad" cholesterol) HDL (high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, also called "good" cholesterol) Triglycerides (fats carried in the blood from the food we eat. Excess calories, alcohol, or sugar in the body are converted into triglycerides and stored in fat cells throughout the body LDL cholesterol can build up on the walls of your arteries and increase your chances of getting heart disease. That is why LDL cholesterol is referred to as "bad" cholesterol. The lower your LDL cholesterol number, the lower your risk. If your LDL is 190 or more, it is considered very high. Your doctor will most likely recommend medicines in addition to making healthy lifestyle choices. After figuring your 10-year risk, your doctor will recommend a percentage by which you should try to lower your LDL level through diet, exercise, and medication if necessary. HDL Cholesterol When it comes to HDL cholesterol -- "good" cholesterol – a higher number means lower risk. This is because HDL cholesterol protects against heart disease by taking the "bad" cholesterol out of your blood and keeping it from building up in your arteries. A statin can slightly increase your HDL, as can exercise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 85 years old and male. From last 15 days my BP has gone down to! 00/60. My pulse is about 40. I used to have giddiness. Seek your advice.

Homeopath, Delhi
This is hypotension. You may take viscum album 30 twice daily. Along with it take china q 10-15 drops in 1/4rth cup of water 2 to 3 times a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from constipation. Due to which daily I feel pain on the side of heart. So please suggest me something natural treatment.

M.D(Ayu.), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Jodhpur
Used terunikusmakar choorn 1tsp his with lukewarm water take green leafy vegetables take lots of water do yoga.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. Sir/ mam I am suffering from high blood pressure from age of 17 yrs so pls tel the tips that how to control my BP.

MD - Consultant Physician
Cardiologist, Kolkata
Young hypertensive needs investigations. Blood test for kidney profile, lipid profile, sugar. Xray chest & ecg essential in addition detail medical examination to exclude arterial abnormality.
1 person found this helpful

I am deficient in vitamin D is severely, according to lab reports. My ENT specialist has cited his as one of reasons for allergy that leads to sneezing and runny nose. Should I take injections to cure this deficiency? What other precautions should I take for my own health and my baby?

General Physician, Surat
Ya he is right. You take one or two shots of vitamin d inj. Initially 6lacs units at 15 days interval. Avoid all other allergy. Producing things. N take food rich in vit n minerals.
124 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I Have High Blood Pressure .I Can't Run or walk properly my head pains highly sometimes. My High Bp-180 up and 90 down.

MBBS, PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology
Cardiologist, Gurgaon
Sir Running doesn't increase rise in BP, if jog or run regularly your blood pressure control well. Also low salt intake gives benefit. Take medicines if not controlled or can't change lifestyle changes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, My name is Ameet & I am taking following medicines for last 1.5 years. Eritel Ch40 for B.P rosuvas for cholesterol. Now just I have checked checked cholesterol & Lipid. HDL cholesterol direct 21 MG TCL hdl ratio 7.1 LDL ration 4.3 Urvi Acid 8.5 Kindly check & inform me whether I would continue with old medicines or change?

MBBS, DMRD, MD - Radio Diagnosis, FIIM(Ayurved), D.SC, Post Doctoral Fellowship of Institute of Indian Medicine, Ph.D
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Ahmednagar
Dear Cholesterol lowering drugs cause major side effects. Please see that your total cholesterol is around 200. Cholesterol is made in liver as per body needs. Food does not alter this. Pl do not disturb God given cholesterol system. You can safely stop Rosuvas. Vm.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir please tell me that ,what is the reason behind for checking bp and sugar before surgery.

MBBS, DPHA, DPH, PGDHHM, MBA (Healthcare), Fellow in Diabetes
General Physician, Gandhidham
Dear patient Certain operations can not be performed when BP and Sugar are high or low. Anesthetic drugs can also alter the BO and Sugar. High BO and Sugar may give rise to complications during and after surgery. high sugar may hamper healing and may develop infection at site of operations. so... Regards
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a heart Problem so please suggest best doctor with prescription and also tell ph no.

General Physician,
There are many types of heart problems ma'am, until and unless you give us proper history of the disease and tell your symptoms, how any doctor will be able to treat. I have been working in cardiology also, but the prescription you want can not be formulated until I have diagnosis, so please let me know the details of your disease. Regards.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 year old. I am suffering from heart beat problem. It increase suddenly. What reason behind it.

PGP In Diabetologist, Fellowship in non-invasive Cardiology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Delhi
The problem is known as tachyarrythmia. It can be dangerous. First you need to identify the type of tachyarrythmia. Get a holter monitoring or elr (extended holter) done. Usually it is identified by them. If not then you may require a mini eps study to know the cause. The treatment depends upon the diagnosis. Consult with your physician /cardiologist.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed