Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pratik VoraYour feedback matters!
My son is 2.8 years old. He fell down and broke his front tooth in half. The lower portion has chipped off and his nerve is exposed. Initially he had pain but now it's just when he bites something continuously from that tooth that he has discomfort. He has no other problems and allows me to brush his teeth (leaving the broken one which I clean with my finger). He can drink cold without any discomfort. I consulted a dentist and he has advised a root canal to remove the nerve. This can be done under conscious sedation or GA. But this will leave his tooth brittle and it can break. I request for advise on this and if there is any chance that I can avoid the root canal. Thanking you.
I have a little broken teeth from front. In my childhood It got broken into half! I am very stressed and wanted to know that in future does this teeth is going to give problem? Does it going to pain? Any solution to heal this pain? I don't want to take off my teeth!
I Want To Shine On My Teeth So What Can I Do? And When I Brush Than Blooding With My Teeth So Please Tell Me.
My mother age about 50+. She has a problem in her teeth. Her teeth is root become loose and the front tooth is about to come out. The lower part out teeth is become blackish. Please suggest me a good medicines which stronger the root. And protect the teeth to fall.
I am having pain in my gums on which there is a yellow color spot at the side of it between the cheek and the gum because of which I am having a lot of pain on eating. Please suggest me a home or ayurvedic treatment. Thanks.
I am 20 years old male. I have blue black (blend) gums and yellowish teeth. What should I do for healthy gum and teeth.
I am 21 Yrs old n I am worried because of oral problems one among them is bad breath, bcoz of dis I keep myself away from. Others, on eating or chewing sumthing for sum time d smell goes of but again d mouth starts sting in a short period, I face many problems bcoz of d stinging mouth. Sum people said dat dis is bcoz my stomach remains heated ol d time so it happens due to d excess heat of d stomach. Suggest me sum solutions so dat I cn get rid of dis problem very quickly, M feel shy bcoz my teeth have bcum yellowish, no toothpaste helps in cleaning and making my teeth white suggest sum measures of getting White teeth.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.