Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pratik ShahYour feedback matters!
1) EPSOM salt---
Warm water bath of epsom salt, which is rich in magnesium, is a good pain reliever. This is very helpful for arthritis patients and also relieves leg pain.
Good balance of work and rest is very necessary. Take enough rest as it relieves leg pain.
2) rubbing lobelia paste also provides relief in leg pain. This is one of the best home remedies for leg pains.
3) vinegar is also great for relieving leg pain, controlling weight, chest burns, injuries of joints, and bad breath.
A cloth pad thoroughly wet in vinegar solution when applied firmly to joints, foot or other part of leg relieves leg pain and discomfort.
4) eating hard shell nuts also relief leg pain.
5) gently massage you leg using hot pads as it provide physical relief to leg pain.
Massaging with oils like mustard oil, coconut oil gives fast relief from severe leg pain.
Regular warm oil massage in downward direction relieves leg pains. Stretch your leg gently and massage the strained muscles using warm oil, it gives relief from pain in joints, knees, leg palm, calf muscles, and hips.
6) you can also take one tablespoon methi, which is a very effective vegetable and helps in curing various diseases. Dry methi leaves under sun for 4-5 days. Mix it in a glass of water. Take this mixture in early morning.
7) warm water bath relaxes overall body and mind, so whenever you feel tiredness and pain in leg, go for warm water bath, this will unstrain the tired muscles.
Avoid taking alcohol, excess sugar, smoking, and chewing tobacco.
Hi, I am 30years old. Having bach ache from past 4 yrs. I thought it was normal. But feeling that it's not normal issue. Consulted doctor but no use.
I have back ache in nearly rt side from 3-6 months. It goes along the leg till the feet. Please tell me the cause of it.
I am suffering hardly knee pain. I can take some medicines for this. But it can't stop. What can I do.
I have thyroid and my weight and fat has shoot up veryuch in past few months I need a suggestion on my diet to get back to normal? I also want to consult about my sexual health regarding this that I have very tight pennis foreskin and it pains to pull it back what should I do?
Hi m 31 years old female. M having neck shoulder and head pain from last 3 days. I am having thyroid to. But on medication from last 3 years. Suggest any remedy.
Nowadays My mom always having shoulder pain and back pain. She want to get rid off this prob. Kindly tell me how to overcome this or it needs a treatment?
Hello doctor, I want to know that I have back pain since 2008 doctor says I have l3; 4; 5 disorder what you suggest please reply.
Dr. Mukesh Kumar
BPT, DNHE, FOR
(Specialist in Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation)