Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Pratik JariwalaYour feedback matters!
Even with all the high tech medical options available, a simple ice application can still be one of the more effective, proven methods to treat a sore back or neck.
Ice is typically most effective if it is applied soon after an injury occurs, or after any activity that causes pain or stiffness.
Ice can also be very helpful in alleviating postoperative pain and discomfort.
While any form of applying cold to the injured area - such as a bag of ice wrapped in a towel or a commercial ice pack - should be helpful.
I am a student and I work a lot in the college as well as in the fieldwork I got body pain so what to do?
I am 21 year old female, my nipples are paining badly, it is felt around the breast too. Any movement or jerk in my body makes me feel pain sometimes they protrude or else be soft. Red in appearance. What might be the problem. Is anything serious. Awaiting for your reply. Thanking you!
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.