Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Pratik Jariwala

Pathologist, Mumbai

Dr. Pratik Jariwala Pathologist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Pratik Jariwala
Dr. Pratik Jariwala is a trusted Pathologist in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. Pratik Jariwala at Dr.Jariwala's Lab in Mumbai, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Pratik Jariwala and consult privately on

Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr.Jariwala's Lab

View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Pratik Jariwala

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am suffering from high fever and body pain and also feeling cold. Some said that these are the symptoms of DENGUE, but I don't have any kind of rashes on my skin as they are one of the symptoms of Dengue. So please guide me what should be my diet and precautions to prevent any serious illness.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, first of all for initial stages of mild fever - take Schwabe's Biocombination - 11 immediately. But in later stages of fever with some other cause (apart from cough & cold) and symptoms, need to know more details. May be, some blood tests will have to be advised..for proper diagnosis and treatment.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I got a cut on my hand near to the joints, I put supragent but it is not getting unto plain skin wot should I do?

M B B S, M. D (Internal Medicine)
General Physician, Nellore
The ointment is to be applied only on the injury. Why do you want to apply it on plain skin? even if you want to apply it on plain skin, any ointment can be applied anywhere. I do not get what problem you are having.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 44 year old married female suffering from pain at a point in the lower part of my right breast. I am also feeling sick as if fever with total body pain since two months. My period cycle is 28 days and discharging clotted blood at the starting of the period of every month. Kindly suggest me for treatment. I am very afraid of breast cancer.

Diploma in Radio Therapy, MBBS
Oncologist, Chennai
Any symptom in Breast, such as swelling, redness and especially pain shouldn't be taken lightly. I would suggest you to get a Mammogram of both the breasts and get a routine blood test (Hemoglobin, Total count, Differential Count), ultrasound of the abdomen and a chest x ray. Also consult a Gynecologist with your reports. In case of any doubts with your reports you can consult me. Do not delay your mammogram anymore.
15 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel lazy always in all day and my bodies always pain in leg and head so, My fat increase in bodies. What should i do to cure?

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
It is ideal for you to eat small quantities of nutritious food regularly to reduce your weight. It is ideal for you to include at least 30 to 45 minutes of exercise every day to see visible differences in weight. •Have a breakfast by 8: 30 am in the morning and limit it to 250 to 300 calories. •Have a handful of nuts as a mid morning snack at 10: 30 am.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having flume in my lungs, can not breath easily and cold and body pains solutions send me.

DNB(Respiratory Diseases), MBBS
Pulmonologist, Jabalpur
Take good rest, steam inhalation, plenty of fluid to drink, simple tablets of paracetamol helps in relieving bodyache and fever, but if breathing difficulty is more contact your physician immediately for check up.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 40 years old, and having indigestion, body pain, low energy level, constipation front long back also gaining weight and increase tummy is there any treatment available.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Eat green veg. More fiber foods. Avoid fatty foods,junk foos,oily meal, drink plenty of water.take digestive meal . Syp. Aristozyme 10 ml thrice a day. Take tab. Charcol at night. Syp . Livoluk 10 ml at night. tests for constipation.. stool c/s, Examination of the rectum and lower, or sigmoid, colon (sigmoidoscopy) Examination of the rectum and entire colon (colonoscopy). An X-ray of the rectum during defecation (defecography). Avoid smoking/alcohol if you take.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I'm a 21 years old male the problem is that I've pain in my body basically most of the joints sections like upper middle back, legs, shoulder, neck and feel numbness and indigestion. Please recommend me some solution so I can heel my body.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello,take homoeopathic medicines 1.Calc Fluor 30 (4 drops in little water) every morning empty stomach only one dose in a day for a week. 2.Rhus Tox 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and update with the feedback.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 52 years old having thyroid from 8 years ,taking regular medicine of thyroid but these days I am suffering from body pain from head to toe almost every week. I have to take nucoxia pain killer for this . and thyroid is also normal. What could be the reason for this and what should I do?

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Lybrate-user, if hypothyroidism is well in check with tsh around 3 to 4 milli units/l most symptoms related are almost fully controlled. If still pain persists it is better to get uric acid checked, to see if it is high (>7 mg/dl). Another important aspect is to regular exercise, particularly both aerobic activity and strength building, that will help in controlling body pain. Taking pain killers often is not good. Thanks.
18 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My husband 61 years old suffering from pain (Both hands, Knee, Heel legs and feels digging in hands) please advice what he should do?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Rule out diabetes. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. For emergency treatment contacts your nearest hospital or family doctor. If it doe s not give relief in 4-5days, contact me again. Why not discuss with me in a video conference?
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my brother. He was suffering from high body pains from yesterday night. Give me suggestion.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, if he has fever with body pains then take medicine for fever, otherwise for only body pains take alpha mp, 15 drops with hot water twice daily.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Being Diabetic we are advised not to take root vegetables. potatoes and carrot are in the list. Tomatoes creates body pain. Please give the name of the fish in Indian name if possible in bengal.

MBBS, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Mumbai
it is better to consume fish for diabetics though I don't agree with previous sentences which you wrote. you can have pomfret, surmai, bangada, manyeli, erle, Mori, etc (Indian names)
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Yesterday was my 2st day of gym, and my whole body is hurts. Pain is all-over my body but mostly my arms are sore. So should I continue going tomorrow or after taking break of 1 or 2 days.

Psychiatrist, Mumbai
Take a break. Your muscles need to repair themselves before you put them to work again. Otherwise it may lead to injury. In fact, even when you become more regular with your gymming you will need to let your muscles rest for a day or two between workouts. They grow when they are resting. No need to take any pain killer.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Am 25 years old male, at early morning am getting so much tired and have body pain also. Why this happen and what can I do for that?

Dear lybrate user, take homoeopathic mother tincture acid phos q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals in a cup of water. Try to get a un-interrupted sleep of 8 hours daily. Drink a lots of water daily. If you have a habit of masturbation then you should not masturbate for more than twice in a week. Abstain from any type of addiction if you have any.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old. I have a problem when I wake up in the morning. There is a pain on whole body and Feeling a great weakness and after 1 hour I became comfortable. Please help me sir.

General Physician, Chandigarh
You need yo improve on your diet and daily activity routine make it more active by adding sufficient activities and exercises and take a good 6 to 8 hrs sleep in the night exercises will solve your problems.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir My name is jagdish. My problem in my body. My body is very pain when I do work and pain in one side head. please tell me best solution. Thanks.

General Physician,
You may have sinusitis frontal or maxillary or it could be error of refraction of vision so get your eye-site checked of for correction of vision if there is any. Do warm saline gargle regularly and have homemade freshly prepared lemon juices which id very rich in vitamin c thereby increasing your body autoimmunity which prevents infection including viral infection. Have plenty of water by mouth. Go for regular morning walk followed by free hand exercise. It will be alright.

I constantly feel tired, sleepy and sort of like have body ache in the morning as soon as I wake up. I also have pain in my knees and feet, backpain and low energy levels. What could it be?

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Start with Physiotherapy treatment and learn exercise. Get your blood test also done. Don't sit on floor. Use lumber spine belt and knee cap. Take calcium and multivitamin with Glucosamine supplement for 2 month
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is there any other possible cure for herniated disc except operation when the patient has started losing power in one leg while other leg is having radiative pain.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)
Orthopedist, Trichy
if the disc is large then you would require decompression for the symptoms u have described. otherwise the power may not recover completely.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my spinal cord. When I sit it gets increase. Most of pain is in area around spinal cord. It also increase in night so it is very tough pain so give me some exercises for the purpose.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello , you should consult a physiotherapist for the proper exercises and take Bakson's Spondy aid , 20 drops with warm water twice daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 37 years old. Height 6 feet. Weight 78 kg. I feel pain in my foot in the morning. It gets okay within 30 minutes or so. I also have a feeling that it pains more when I had intercourse at night. My sugar level and bp level are normal. What should I do?

General Physician (AM)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Chandigarh
Your foot is made up of 26 bones, 33 joints, and more than 100 tendons. Foot pain has a number of causes that are typically associated with overuse of the bones. You can strain your foot by pounding it on hard surfaces, being overweight, or wearing shoes that do not fit properly. These strains can irritate the foot bones, muscles, or tendons. Rest as much as possible apply ice to the affected part for 10 to 15 minutes twice a day use over-the-counter pain medications. Wear shoes that fit properly wear night splints, a special device that stretches the foot while you sleep use heel cups or shoe inserts to reduce pain. Take an x-ray to determine the cause of your pain, requires detailed questioning so as to ascertain your personality and to treat you symptomatically. Treatment is available, safe and without side effects in biochemic system of medication. Consult me in private.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed