Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PratikYour feedback matters!
Good morning doctor, myself jyothika I'm doing my final year degree. I have a lot of hair loss and my hairs are damaged from the root, I think tats the reason that my hair is thin. Wat can I do to get rid of all this.
I am 24 years old I am using site spects due to regular using my both eye skin changes as black colour give me your valuable opinion for my eyes become normal skin tone.
Dear sir, I'm suffering from rashes for 20 days. I am using all the medicines but also its not going what the solution and why it's coming?
Symptoms include: itching of the skin a burning sensation or pain on the skin red bumps on the skin that may ooze (weep), drain, or crust warm, tender skin skin that becomes scaly, raw, or thickened skin that becomes dry, red, or rough inflammation of the skin cuts (fissures) in the skin skin rash.
I am 21 years old male. My problem is that I am suffering from hairfall. I lose more than 20 strands of hair every day can you please suggest any treatment. Is castor oil or minoxidil 5% useful. Please help.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but not effect yet. I am not sure what can I else do. And I want my hair long. Can you please help me in this.
I am 23 years old. I have dandruff when I itch the dandruff the dry flakes are coming out. Please suggest me a solution. I am facing this issue for almost one year.
Hello actually for last 2 year I am suffering from itching and red patches om my thigh ,armpit ,buttock. While taking medicine it ok but when stop it again starts. And one more thing that on my buttock due to itched I got boils many time. So, today I had went for medical checkup doctor has prescribed for ICTC and RPR test. I had got from some ome that this both test is for STD DIAGNOSING. My only question is that in my life I had not done any sex any sexual intercourse. So will my result will be tension free or negative.
My complexion, particularly has become dark gradually since last 5 yrs. I am 45 years old male. I smoke but not a regular smoker.
My brother face become very dark. Only nose tip white. Other part have no problem. He has itching. He smokes cigarette.
I am loosing my hairs continuously since from 2 years so give me a suggestion to over come this problem.
I am 24 years old and female. Swelling under my eyes and the color is darker. What should I do for it?
Acne is a skin condition that leads to breakouts like pimples and other eruptions on the skin, including whiteheads and blackheads. In very severe conditions, an acne breakout may come with pus filled boils too. An acne breakout happens due to various reasons. Inflammation of an infected sebaceous gland leads to this breakout.
Following are the five main reasons for acne:
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: Stress is another major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
- Cosmetics: Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
- Genetics: If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chances of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Sweat: After a particularly intense workout session or after a run, you must remember to wash you face and take a shower so that the sweat and oil is can be removed, as these lead to breakouts if they are allowed to gather on the skin's surface and enter the pores. Taking care of your skin with a proper cleaning and hydrating routine is as important is getting the right nutrition as well.