Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha SinghalYour feedback matters!
I have chronic cough with itchy throat and white phlegm and irritating throat I have to clear all the time.
I am 18 years old my name is sanjay I have problem of breathing while sleeping my nose get blocked and I can not able to breath its from past 3 years I am taking a treatment of homeopathy but it is not at all effected.
My daughter is two years old and she is developing with frequent swelling in the mid between the left eye and nose. She has a mid line sinus pit in the nose. Can anyone help me out for this problem which is faced by my daughter. With regards, .
I have a persistent dry cough for past 5 days. Itching in throat causes bouts of coughing. I have tried taking vapour as well as hot water gurgling but to no avail. What more home remedies/medicines are there which can relieve situation. Thanks.
I had a sinusitis operations in 2009 by laproscopic surgery. I was relieved of my sinusitis problem. But again I am facing the sinusitis problem since last one years. When I sleep, opposite side of my nostril get blocked, again it reopens when I turn to otherwise, but the alternate nostril gets block. What is the solution?Do I again need to undergo the surgery?
I am 30 year old male and I have sinus from past four year in 2014 I have gone undersuggery for the same issue after some month I had same issue I took ayurvedic treatment about 1.6 year again I am facing same issue I have to wake up 3 to 4 times to Clear my nose.
What is the symptoms of sinus. How can we get rid of that. Can we get rid from this disease from lifetime.
I have cough so I took cough syrup and I am not able to hear clear or less from my left ear? Wt is reason? Wt should I do?
I am having great allergic rhinitis. When I wake up in the morning with lot of sneezing and itchy throat. Also red eyes and difficulty in breathing.
I am an asthmatic. I have been taking Seroflo 250 inhaler or rotocaps puff once a day at bedtime for the past 7 years. But, of late I am having congestion in the lungs resulting in frequent cough and spitting. But, no wheezing. Kindly suggest remedies.
I have a red rash near tonsil and a white dot, and it was paining ,its from yesterday morning, and previously I suffered from tonsil infection.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.
Related Tip: "5 Causes Of Heart Failure"