Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha SinghalYour feedback matters!
I have cough all the year and also have skin allergies like eczema with in 2-3 months. Is there any solution for both the problems?
I have problem for last four days. I have no idea about it. But I only feel cough and I have had medicine which name is erythromycin. My throat looks like normal but some bumps seen here.
When I used Onion in food I suffer from the breathing problem. Lots of cough come out from my body. Through cough (khansi). Its due to take onion or something else reason behind it.
My husband has a sinus problem from several year . Every morning he face the problem of sneezing . Please sujjest.
Helo. 1 month ago I had pneumonia & was admitted in icu for breathing problem. Now I am fine all reports are normal but still their is some cough & congestion. Cough is not coming out. What should I do ?at times I feel restless bcoz of this cough. Help me bcoz for Dr. this condition will persist for some tym. But I am fed up of this cough & congestion. please advice.
Dr, I am 81 years old and am suffering from a lung infection, which my doctor calls as mtb. I am on following medicines: themibutol 1000mg (1 tablet), pza-ciba 750 mg (2 tablets), r cinex 600 mg (1 tablet) for about 2 months now. I am also having difficulty in breathing sometimes and my chest pa x-ray says it is cardiomegaly. Please advise me whether my breathing difficulty can be set right? I am also a bp patient and my bp is around 160/85 mm. Thanks.
Sir meri mummy ko bahut dry cough hota hai aur 10 Saal se ho rhi hai lagataar kyi ghnte aaati hai khaansi bahut presaan hai sir hum log please kuch upaay bataye.
I am suffering from high fever and rough cough so I have to get solution to recover but how I get recover?
I am suffering form cough and cold from last 14 days. I already taken some antibiotics and levocetrizine but not well yet what should I do?
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.