Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 25 years I got period last month may now this month not came. I was taking pills upto march novelon I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? Please help me.
I have painful menstruation. Pain starts before 7 days of my periods and last till second day. Please help me.
Eat Smart to Lose Weight after Pregnancy
Since your body needs abundant rest and nutrition to recover from delivery and labor, to fend off infection and to feed your baby, you shouldn't start dieting until you are permitted by your doctor. Make sure you're still consuming enough calories if you are breastfeeding otherwise your body will stop producing milk. Even if you're not nursing, crash dieting can slow down your metabolism, making it tough to lose pounds in the long run.
Regardless of a particular diet plan, follow below tips for weight loss postpartum:
Check your Portions and Have a Balanced Diet. Take small meals and only when you are hungry. You need to have a balanced diet fulfilling all your daily nutrient requirements. Your diet must comprise adequate amount of carbohydrates, proteins, the necessary fatty acids, and fibers. The meal should include seasonal fruits and vegetables, low-fat dairy foodstuffs, fish, lean meat and omega acids. Whole grains, cereals, and nuts are full of proteins and good fats. Consider, you need to eat healthy, but not much. The food you eat will provide nutrition to your child through breastfeeding.
Nutritive snacks. No junk and fast food. Have some fruits, a fruit drink, oat cookies, nuts or soaked grams for munching.
Boost up your water intake. Ten to twelve glasses of water per day will help you to cut down on weight effectively. Further, add lemon or squeeze in the seasonal fruit juice. Avoid adding salt as salt leads to water retention in the body.
Avoid Packed 'Non-Fat' or 'Low-Fat' Food. These packaged items are loaded with high calories.
Do not start dieting strictly. If you can exercise with a healthy diet, it will further help you weight loss.
10,000 test buds on your tongue.But some older adults only have about 5,000. The number of taste buds starts decreasing after the age of 60. Salty and sweet tastes are usually the first to go, with bitter and sour lasting longer. Smoking also kills taste buds.
I had normal delivery in April and I want to reduce my tummy fat. Could you tell me how to reduce and I don't have time to do exercise. Is there anything else to reduce.
Hello sir I have a question regarding my menstrual cycle. Me and my boyfriend had sex without protective measures but never had the last moment withdrawal or nor he did it inside but the problem is my cycle is late by 10 days. One more thing is I had consult a dermatologist who gave me a tablet for which she said if you are having this tablet means you will have problem with pregnancy. And I had tablets for allergy also. Will it be because of tablets or pregnancy.
1. Insomnia: people suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
2. Sleepwalking: people suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
3. Narcolepsy: people suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
4. Obstructive sleep apnea: patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
1) using nux vomica: this is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
2) using coffea cruda: sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
3) belladonna: bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
4) stramomium: it is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
5) aconite: especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
6) phosphorus: helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
7) pulsatilla: beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
8) arsenicum: it helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
9) valerianna: especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.
Dear Sir, I am 22 years old. My period was on time this month on 21st June and on 3 day it was completed. But on the 4th day of it I engaged with my boyfriend for sex with condom , but the problem was I was in tension so my boyfriend bring an I pill. So I took ipill on 26 june 16 within 48 hrs only . But after taking tab I was having no problem, but after 5 days taking ipill i.e. on 2nd july I was suffering from pain at urine area, headache I got a bleeding from where period comes. So I am worried about it. On 3rd day of period ie on 5th july 2016 I fear and go to local doctor he gave me some homeopathy medicine and with in 2 days it stop my bleeding but again today on 8th July'16 bleed when I urine so I fear so please help me is it normal or any problem all this because of I pill tab only. Or is there will be any problem for me from this?. Please doctor help me. Please help me.
I am having fibroid inside and outside of my utres. Because of that I have not yet conceived. Can some one suggest me to removal method and cost for that fibroid? Inside the utres is 4.7 * 3.6 cms Outside is 7 * 6.4 cms.
Decreased Libido and vaginal dryness of mine. Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation with my partner.
Iam 27 yrs old, suffering from infertility problems like pcos, unicornute uterus. Wat are my chances of getting pregnant?
I am 28 years female. Recently I got to know that i am having thyroid. T3 and t4 are normal but tsh is 8.06. Please suggest me is there any effect to get pregnancy.
My girlfriend is due to get her periods but she is not getting them. We did not have sexual intercourse however she has pain in her abdomen. We did a pregnancy test for safety it turned to be negative what is to be done now by her to expect her periods is there any tablet by which shr can get her periods?
The nature has provided us with a wide variety of food fruits and vegetables with curative properties.
These contain anti oxidants phytochemical and phytonutrients with healing properties.
We should take whole grains
High class proteins
Red/purple colour fruits and veg.
Black berries cherries strawberries and ber all good.
Omega3 is best.
Onion and garlic
Have a nice day.
Quite contradictory to popular belief, as per a research paper published in 2015 by Harvard medical school, people who eat spicy foods on a regular basis and in moderate amounts have a 14% probability of outliving their non-spicy food eating peers. Also, the same research also indicates the fact that people who eat spicy food on a regular basis are less likely to suffer from cancer or other fatal heart diseases as compared to those who are averse to spice.
So, what is it that makes spicy foods better for your ticker and the overall health? Let’s find out.
- Spicy foods are usually rich in anti-oxidants, a regular intake of which helps to prevent cancer, respiratory diseases and other heart disorders.
- Peppers have a high amount of ‘capsaicin’ in them which is particularly beneficial in resisting abnormal swelling of different body parts. Capsaicin also helps in the regulation of metabolic functions of the body which prevents further serious complications of diabetes and cardio-vascular disorders. Capsaicin also helps to prevent sinus infections, hypertension and severe intestinal disorders. At times, Capsaicin acts as a pain-reliever.
- Peppers also contain a healthy amount of Vitamin C which defends the body against cancer and helps in the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) and other connective tissues. Vitamin C is useful in the production of glutathione, an immensely strong anti-oxidant that strengthens the immune system of the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.