Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have been getting milky discharge from both my breasts for the past 3 days. I am a pcod patient. I recently had an ivf which failed. After that I had a bleeding for few days. After which I am having this discharge. I am right now having thyronorm 25 mcg and folic acid. I had recently started taking a teaspoonful of cinnamon powder with hot water. please help. I have never experienced this before.
Some medicine/syrup has the exp. Date as best before 24 month. I want to know that can we use these medicine/syrup after that best period or it can not be used after best period mention on the label?
Dear doctor, I recently passed with d &c (april 12) as there is no fetus at 10 weeks, I am thyroid patient and on 62.5mcg thyronorm. After d & c I did intercourse after 2 months as I was in other country, I feel very burning, later I had yeast infection, Dr. Gave me 7 days vaginal suppository on 9th day I make love again feel burning, then my periods come after periods we make love on 7th day. Now again I have so much itching and burning in vulva seems like yeast infection symptoms again. Is there anything serious as in 15 days I get yeastt infection again this happened whenever I make love. Kindly guide?
Hello doctor I am 18 weeks pregnant is it right to get close (sexual contact) with my husband at this stage of pregnancy?
White discharge little and often but discomfort vagina calves little pain please suggest home remedy to overcome i'm 5 months pregnant.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31 years I am trying to conceive for more than 3 years but no luck. My follicles do not rupture even with Hcg Injections. My Hysteroscopy was done last month on 7th Jan The report says Uterine cavity normal with Endometrial polyp Subseptum noted. Endometrial polyp noted at fundus1.5cm* 1.5cm. Endometrial polyp resection done with scissors. Spectrum resection polypectomy was performed with Scissor. Good voluminous cavity obtained. Both ostia were well visualized. Endometrium normal. Cervix dilated upto no 7 Hegars dilate. Procedure was uneventful. Endometrium sent for TMA RNA TB-PCR. Then the Lab report said TB Not detected. After that I was given some antibiotics for 5 days and tablets Valest-2 for 20 days and Gynacet for 5 days. Then I got my periods and now I am again suppose to take tablet Enrifol and Gynacet Pls let me know the purpose of these tablets and will I conceive naturally with these medicines. As my Amh level is low <0.30 do I need Ivf with donor egg only. Are there any medicines to increase egg quality and AMH level. Kindly reply with your opinion.
20 days back ,I had a dry sex with my partner , wearing clothes , he came on me and during feeling he ejaculated. His undergarments were wet and my pant and undergarments also became wet. Now I am feeling pain in near my vagina , and I am scared whether I will get pregnant ? And my periods dates are still 2-3 more , but now I am scaring so much.
I am having backache for some months post pregnancy. Also from last few days since my periods started, I am feeling numbness in my fingers. I am a nursing mother and have delivered 6 months back. Please suggest if this is normal weakness or should I get some tests done.
I am female of 20 years. Before coming into periods, I suffer with lots of sleep. This happens during periods too. But due to this, my all work gets stopped for few days. And I don't be able to do anything. I specifically get irritated during my exam. I don't get enough time for study, project, or any other work I need to finish. Then it remains pending as it is. It makes me then lazy that time. How should I get relief from it so that I can again boost my immune system and become active and get less sleep. I'm terribly tired of this problem. As I keep sleeping all the time. Moreover, I get a pimple warning me that I'll be in periods now. How to get rid of pimples even period time?
For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with backward bend for 30 seconds.
If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.
Hello I had c section before 2 months I'm too much obese can I join gym. After how much time its safe to join gym.
I have a sexual problem. I have a lot of vaginal pain during sexual intercourse. And till few hours my vagina hurts alot and sometimes also burns. But then it gets normal in a day. Please help. Thank you.
My 25-years-old wife had delivered (normal delivery) a healthy female baby on 13 Nov 2016. We had unprotected intercourse on 27 Dec 2016. Should we take emergency contraceptive pill to avoid pregnancy? Will there be any side-effects? When her normal menstrual period will start? Shall we start OCPs? Regards.
I have a 3 years old daughter and am worried about my post baby tummy. I did not have a normal delivery. How can I reduce my tummy n also have a loose skin.
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions.
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
- Abdominal x-rays: Abdominal x-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of x-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby's rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby's chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid x-rays until absolutely necessary. X-rays of area other than abdomen if considered essential by your doctor can be performed after wearing an abdominal lead shield.
- Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as foetal alcohol syndrome or fas, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
- Illicit or recreational drugs: Drugs like marijuana, cocaine and other recreational drugs are again absolutely forbidden in pregnancy. These result in birth defects in the unborn child, poor growth and even withdrawal symptoms in the newborn after birth.
- Medicines: As the metabolism of a growing baby is very different from that of an adult, it is very important to be sure of the medicines that you take while pregnant. This is especially true in the first trimester or the first 3 months of pregnancy when the foetus is most vulnerable. Certain medicines are deemed safe for the baby, while some are potentially harmful. Hence one must make sure to consult your doctor before taking any medicine when pregnant.
- Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood.
Be it measures for weight loss or a fit physique, in modern times, people are beginning to grow more health conscious. If you've already made the transition from burgers to broccoli, then you're possibly on the right path. Yet, following such stringent dietary measures can be a troublesome task. Considering such, the following foods that are mentioned tend to break the monotony of your daily diet and push you further into your quest for a healthier life. They are:
- Spaghetti squash: If you're a connoisseur of pasta, then take note. Spaghetti squash is a healthy vegetable that comes along with its very own noodles. It comprises of a wide variety of nutrients, which include vitamin C and A, along with being highly rich in potassium and calcium. Moreover, it also adequately provides your daily fiber requirement.
- Azuki beans: Azuki beans, commonly known as red beans, are rich sources of iron, magnesium and zinc. Along with such nutrients, it also overflows with folic acid, which facilitates the body in producing new cells and also aids in preventing DNA, changes which can result in cancer.
- Dandelion greens: Dandelion greens are packed with bunch of calcium, vitamins and proteins and can be usually used in smoothies and salads.
- Purple potatoes: All kinds of potatoes are packed with nutrients like vitamin C and potassium, but these delectable potatoes contain almost four times the quantity of antioxidants in comparison to normal potatoes. Furthermore, a study concluded that two helpings of purple potato can decrease your blood pressure by nearly 4% and can also decrease the risk of heart diseases.
- Chia seeds: These seeds, which are entirely grown for eating are packed with fiber, proteins and calcium. They are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which lead to improved cardiovascular health.
Related Tip: "Top 6 Vegetables That Supercharge Your Immune System"