Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PratibaYour feedback matters!
My wife (29) had ovarian cysts and she had laparoscopy done (27). But her cysts appeared again. We want to have a child but doctors are suggesting ivf. Is this the option we had or we can go for another option. please suggest.
When I have intercourse with my wife. My sperm won't go inside her vagina, I feel that. It seems spread out her vagina while my penis goes inside her vagina. Please tell me is this normal?
I had unprotected sex with my fiancé on the day of my ovulation. He ejaculated outside but during sex I had some light bleeding. Why did I bleed and what are my chances of getting pregnant? Also to inform you, my periods are regular and my cycle lasts for up to 28 days.
Ayurvedic ear oil
Using ear oil strengthens the immune system and keeps your lymphs and sinuses moist and nourished. This helps prevent colds, infections and allergies. And just as powerful as the nourishing oil are the immune building, anti inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral benefits of garlic.
Ayurvedic ear oil recipe
- 1/3 cup organic virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic – chopped
- Throw the oil and chopped garlic into a pot and bring it to a simmer.
- Let the oil bubble and pop to release all the liquid. Press the garlic with a fork to help it release. It’s done when the oil doesn’t pop anymore, it should take about 5 minutes.
- Once your garlic oil is done cooking, let it cool, and then strain to separate it from the garlic.
- Lastly, pour the strained liquid into an eyedropper bottle or old tincture glass.
- Before using ear oil, always run the bottle under hot water to warm the oil. This makes the experience quite soothing.
- Drop in enough oil to fill one ear and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Now tilt the head and allow the oil to drain out, and do the other side for another 5 minutes.
- It’s a good idea to start doing this once every few weeks to keep your ears clear and your immune system strong. If you’re already sick, fill your ears once every hour, until your symptoms go away, you will feel better so quickly.
I hv pcod and the egg size is not increase it become 11 Dr. says that it happened because of hormone imbalance in that situation what can I do.
One of the most irritating symptoms of lyme disease is the drastic effects it has on your sleep patterns. Insomnia and restlessness are commonly reported, which weaken the body and make it more difficult to fend off the infection. Valerian root has been trusted for centuries as a sleep aid, and can deliver the restful sleep your body needs to recharge and repair. It is also an analgesic and stomach aid, so it helps with other common symptoms of the disease as well. Valerian root extract and valerian tea are the most popular and effective ways to consume this powerful herb.
I have 2 days period prblm from my biggining period I have ds prblm is it any dangerous to my health.
I am a 23 year old man. I am in a relationship with a girl for five long years. We love each other so much. It took 5 years for us to become mentally strong to commit for sex. We followed safety precautions while we had sex. Now the problem is that, she usually has her periods around 18-19 dates of the month. But it is 22nd of the month still she is not getting the signs of periods. We are afraid of having a baby now itself. Is this a sign of pregnancy? Or shall we wait for a day or two more? What shall we do now? Suggest us some medications to avoid pregnancy if you think she going to be a pregnant. Save us from drowning.
Hello Dr, I'm 9 weeks pregnant, I feel extremely tired these days, I feel sick, finds difficulty in doing my regular tasks. I feel nausea but don't vomit that often and smelling sense has increased. What's the reason behind this sickness.
Hi I'm 22 years old female, unmarried. I have to get my periods before 15 days but still I didn't get my periods. What may be the reason for this? And how to get my periods soon? Will this affect my pregnancy after marriage?
Hii doctor I am 19 years old lady. Mera sadhi ko 1 years or 6 mahina ho raha he. 1 years hum baby leneka try nehi kiya condom se protection liya tha bt pichle 4 mahine hum conceive karne ki kosis kar rahe he bt baby a nehi raha fir hum doctor se bat kiya fir usne siphene 50 mg diya tha or es mahine doctor medcin chang kar k ccq 50 mg diya he keya ye sahi he or keya ccq 50 se mera twins hone ka chans he? please answre doctor I was wating for your answer.
My wife feels that her left leg shorter .Is it due to onset of menopause or ostophoraisis. please help.
My periods was on 22 feb, on 12th day of my periods I found white thick (wet powdered type) discharge from my private part without odor, even I found the same on 14 today. I am trying for pregnancy please help me is this normal?
Sir. My wife had three miscarriages. Doctor told me my wife and I both had rubella igG. Positive. But it's not at all a problem. Recently I found prostate infection and I am taking treatment. My doubt is can this type of prostate or uti infection antibody may. Wrongly shown as rubella igG antibodies.
I am having pain in my left breast from last 2 days. I can point out the pain. It ous Notre when I lie down. What could be the reason. I had done my blood tests last year. Everything is normal. By bp is between 120-130/70-75. I hope it's nothing serious.
A little buzzed after a drink or two, but in the mood to work out? We would advise you against it. Alcohol lingers in the blood stream for a while after you have had it, so it would be best to avoid working out. Read this article to know what happens to your body when you exercise after drinking.
- Diuretic Effect: Alcohol is actually a diuretic that increases the urge to urinate which hinders your pace and motion while you are working out. This totally defeats the purpose of a workout and makes you visit the washroom more often than you would like to. This makes the body lose precious electrolytes too, which can leave you drained of your energy. This can also be a potentially fatal situation in case you become dehydrated.
- Coordination: It is a well-known fact that alcohol lingers in the blood stream for up to twenty four hours, even after a good night's sleep. So ensure that you do not work out after having a drink or two because it can leave you fuzzy headed and a little low in the coordination department. We all know that one of the side effects of having alcohol includes being a little bleary eyed and even uncoordinated. This can lead to injuries in case you are handling heavy equipment in the gym.
- Muscle Recovery: The point of working out is to induce good blood circulation so that there is plenty of motion with coordination and good muscle recovery with the repetitive movements. Alcohol hinders all that because it decreases the blood flow and makes for less muscle recovery which can actually lead to injuries and a heavy feeling in the muscles and joints of the body due to the extra effort it takes in order to complete the movement or set.
- Heat Related Illnesses: Dehydration is one of the common side effects of alcohol, and when coupled with sweat and heat emanating from the body, it can lead to a heat stroke and other heat related illnesses which can prove to be fatal.
- Heart Rate: Alcohol consumption the night before a sports performance or right before a work out can actually affect how the heart responds to warm up exercises and the actual work out.
- Metabolism: Alcohol slows down the metabolism which interferes with the process of energy production in the body. This leads to less energy during your work out which can sap you out completely as the liver will not produce enough of glucose.
Make a good choice to avoid an uncoordinated and potentially hazardous work out by not drinking prior to a gym session.